PDA

View Full Version : m-sport...

Hawker Hurricane
25-03-2007, 04:24
a quick question for those that can read hungarian and/or are familiar with m-sport...

http://www.madonnastudio.hu/sportruhazat/hokimez/sportruha_hokimez.html

is this for ordering blank team sets of jerseys? and does it say anywhere how much they cost?

kerusz
26-03-2007, 01:13
a quick question for those that can read hungarian and/or are familiar with m-sport...

http://www.madonnastudio.hu/sportruhazat/hokimez/sportruha_hokimez.html

is this for ordering blank team sets of jerseys? and does it say anywhere how much they cost?

Well...

In the left frame, click on "MÉRETTÁBLÁZAT" to check the size.
You will need this info for the prices.

For the prices click on "ÁRAK" in the same frame.

All prices are in HUF (1EUR approx. 250HUF), excl. VAT

Prices upper table: price per one jersey; 190gramms material; more than 15 pcs.
lower table: prive per one jersey; 280 gramms; more than 15 pcs.

supplements:
1-4 pcs: 70%
5-9 pcs: 40%
10-15 pcs: 20%

rows in the table: size categories (you can check it on the size table - see above)
columns in the table: price categories

to check the price category, click on one jersey type in the left frame, on the right side you will see the jersey; "Árkategória" means price category, below the available colours for the respective jersey.

Numbering:
small numbers (up to 10cm): 200,-/character
big numbers (above 10cm): 300,-/character

available number types and sizes are shown below

names (up to 12 characters): 900,-

team logos (one colour):
up to 15x15 cm: 200,- to 300,-
above 15x15cm: 300,- to 400,-

detailed quotation are available upon request (with all details)

good luck.

KP.

Hawker Hurricane
26-03-2007, 04:58
thanks for taking the time to translate! those prices are pretty reasonable (i converted those figures over to canadian dollars), especially if you're able to choose the colour scheme.

right now i'm just keeping an eye open for some alternate jerseys for my team; we may need them for the summer season. there are plenty of sources for blank jerseys here in canada, but the complex styles cost more (and if you want to choose your own colour scheme, you'd better have deep pockets). i could get blank whites from a local store, but i always like to go a bit further if i can.

i may ask m-sport for a quote... and i hope they know english, or i hope my email is intuitive enough.