Thread: P.K Subban's Goal Celebration

This kid is going to be something special.

Talent-wise, absolutely.

He's got a long way to go before he matures into a man, though.

He's as immature as they come, and if he keeps slew-footing and pot-shotting people without being willing to drop the gloves to back it up, he's going to end up a marked man and somebody is going to injure him.

Not willing to drop the gloves? I'm not sure where your getting your info at but I've watched every Montreal game this season and so far P.K. has been into two fights.

you mean he has been in two wrestling matches. he has not gone toe to toe with anyone when challenged. PK shouldn't have to fight in the NHL anyway. If he is not careful about his attitude I can see him turning out much like Phaneuf. Phaneuf was a human highlight reel and a well deserved allstar when he first entered the NHL. But season after season of having the biggest head in the dressing room in Calgary took its toll and teammates started to not have his back. Then it looked like Deon had to play for himself and look what happened. I dont think he has even scored a goal on home ice in Toronto yet.
    "It's not about being the fastest skater in the league, it's about being the first one to the puck." -Sidney Crosby

Thread Information