Thread: Liga Mexicana Élite 2011-12

Mexico Liga Mexicana Élite 2011-12

Hi guys. Does anyone already have information about the new season? I always read they want a new team in the league. Is this still the case and if yes what team would this be? An already existing one or a completly new one?

By the way the Mexican ice hockey federation has finally updated the LME part on their website.

IHF Prospect
    i was wondering if anyone had any information on how to get into the league. i have been playing goalie since i was 13 in philadelphia but was born in south america and y parents are from mexico. i would really be interested in learning of the possibility of trying out or playing in mexico. thanks.

I asked the Mexican federation a couple of times for eurohockey.com if there would be a 2011-2012 season and they always said "yes, only wait a couple of weeks". In the end it seems there was no championship at all. Can anyone explain why they didn't continue LME? Thanks in advance.
    RIP Pavol Demitra, Karel Rachunek, Robert Dietrich and all the other Loko players and staff that died Sept. 7 2011 !

How does Mexico remain eligible for IIHF competition without a national league or championship?

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Brunengraber View Post
    How does Mexico remain eligible for IIHF competition without a national league or championship?
    And even more I think its pretty funny that they can organize leagues for children of all ages and for women hockey all the time in the whole country but are not able to have a league (LME) with teams from Mexico City only... this country is a joke...
    RIP Pavol Demitra, Karel Rachunek, Robert Dietrich and all the other Loko players and staff that died Sept. 7 2011 !

IHF Prospect
    We are searching for stats from the mexican league .

www.zahlen-hai.com

Thread Information