Hey guys!

Not trying to spam in here or anything but i can't find any other better place to add this onto Yahoo. Sorry if this is not allowed.

I'm just trying to get the word out for the SHL (Simulation Hockey League). We have currently finished our 5th successful season and are looking to add new and exciting members for season 6. We are in the recruitment drive right now and are looking to add more people to get things rolling and start the season.

You can create any type of player you would like. Goalie, Two way forward, Sniper, Offensive defenceman, etc. It is a non point task league so its not crazy time consuming its just a fun place to be, you can write media articles, watch play by plays of the sims and more.

If you like hockey you will definitely like this site!! I will leave a link if you would like to come and check it out.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/The_SHL/index.php?act=idx

Theres the link! Please add "Hoggie369' as your recruiter as well, if you decide to join!! Hope to see you there

Also, guys if you do decide to join and are confused about it, don't hesitate to send me an inbox once you are approved. I would be more than happy to give you a hand