Thread: Dodo Reimann question (Slovan Bratislava)

IHF Prospect

Dodo Reimann question (Slovan Bratislava)

Question for anyone who might know -- is the Dodo Reimann who played for SK/Slovan Bratislava in the late 1940s and early 1950s the same as Teodor "Dodo" Reimann, who played goalkeeper for the Slovan Bratislava football team at about the same time? It seems pretty likely, but I haven't been able to find confirmation.

More generally, if anyone has roster info (beyond what's on historie.hokej.cz) for post-war SK and VS Bratislava, I'd be grateful for some help -- thanks!

Greg

IIHF

Quote Originally Posted by gsdgsd13 View Post
    Question for anyone who might know -- is the Dodo Reimann who played for SK/Slovan Bratislava in the late 1940s and early 1950s the same as Teodor "Dodo" Reimann, who played goalkeeper for the Slovan Bratislava football team at about the same time? It seems pretty likely, but I haven't been able to find confirmation.

More generally, if anyone has roster info (beyond what's on historie.hokej.cz) for post-war SK and VS Bratislava, I'd be grateful for some help -- thanks!

Greg
    Greg,

Yes, it's the same guy who played football.
    In hockey, Reimann was usually a center.
    Although he is more known for his football career, he also had a very good one in hockey.

IHF Prospect
    Thank you very much!

Greg

Thread Information