Thread: Polish 1 liga

IHF Prospect

Polish 1 liga

Does anybody know the possible salary for an import in this league?

IHF Member
    The salaries used to be around 500euro a month, now barely any team have money, Katowice had some but did now go up to highest league, Krynica players refused to play the last 3 games of the season since no one got paid in the end.

A very uncertain place to go and play as a import these days.

I doubt there is 500 euro per month. In 1. Liga playing very young players or veterans, and most of them have very small money from playing hockey. Look at the roster list - there is not to much imports.
    Bo gdyby, ach gdyby wszystko na tym świecie dało się rostrzygać na lodowiskach, w trzech tercjach, kijem i krążkiem, to nie tylko wszak kanadyjskim zawodowcom z NHL, nie tylko wiarołomnym antysocjalistycznym Czechom, ale całemu światu, ba, nawet duszmanom z Pandższiru, Heratu i Kandaharu spuściłaby tęgi a druzgocący wpierdol hokejowa reprezentacja ZSRR, a w jej składzie Ragulin, Fetisow, Kasatonow oraz, bladź, Kapustin, Golikow i Malcew.

Andrzej Sapkowski, "Żmija"

IHF Member
    Since i have played in this league, and have friends who have played there to i know what these imports made, but then offcourse there is more players that i dont have any idea about, maybe they made smaller money.
    But as i also said its been going down.

Thread Information