Thread: Congratulations on getting the Olympic qualifiers in November

Congratulations on getting the Olympic qualifiers in November

Congratulations. Does anybody have any idea where they will be held yet? How costly is Japan at the moment?

Would have thought you will be going to the second round in Germany.
    I used to howl at the moon but i am alright NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Japan have not accepted the offer to host, yet. Ultimately, the tournament could still end up in Romania (3rd choice).

Graham.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
    "It's very hard to talk quantum using a language originally designed to tell other monkeys where the ripe fruit is."
    ---
    "Night Watch", Terry Pratchett

Graham what happens if Japan decide not to host then Romania and South Korea dont want to host? Do they split the other groups up if one of them wants to host? what if no one else does? Is some country coerced?
    I know it wont happen just interested.

On a seperate note are the Tournaments in Croatia and Latvia at the the arena's we already visited?

Come on Japan accept the challange.
    I used to howl at the moon but i am alright NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Quote Originally Posted by Bisondale
    Graham what happens if Japan decide not to host then Romania and South Korea dont want to host? Do they split the other groups up if one of them wants to host? what if no one else does? Is some country coerced?
    I know it wont happen just interested.

On a seperate note are the Tournaments in Croatia and Latvia at the the arena's we already visited?

Come on Japan accept the challange.
    They will help one of the four countries host in some way. For example, they will ask if any can host if the tournament is only 3 days long and not 4.

We've been to both arenas.

Graham.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
    "It's very hard to talk quantum using a language originally designed to tell other monkeys where the ripe fruit is."
    ---
    "Night Watch", Terry Pratchett

If no one wants to host, the tournament could also be held in Vierumäki, Finland, where the IIHF has a facility.
    You can be sincere and still be stupid - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Thread Information