Thread: Looking for Pedro Santos in South Africa

IHF Prospect

South Africa Looking for Pedro Santos in South Africa

How can i contact members from the south african hockey team?

you can try at S. African Federation: SAIHA@iafrica.com

or provincial federations: Gauteng: neill@malherbe.co.za Western Province: http://www.icehockey.co.za/contact/joinus.asp

or at specific teams:

Pretoria Ama Horneys: charmaine@eyeper.co.za

Johannesburg Scorpions: Allsteam@mweb.co.za

Pretoria Wild Cats: mwjeanm@MWEB.co.za

IHF Member
    Hey Quebecois,

I'm wondering what you're doing, when this Forum does not longer exist.... :scratchhe :scratchhe

It's unbelievable, if nobody gives (or knows) answer, you have always an answer. Is this your profession? :002: :002:

Why you have so much time?? What I'm doing wrong?? If you need help, we could open an "Office" in Manaus, and I'm the man.... :bowdown: :bowdown:

No, no, just kidding you. But this forum is definitelly great for me. Lot of infos / stats I could found here, which are very interesting.

I know, it's the wrong thread, but why you have two addresses, Italy and Brazil? Are you italian (I do think so)?

Forza Italia!! :drink2:

:smart: :smart: :smart:
    Cheers, Franco

IHF Member
    .......well, you're italian..... just checked your Profile...... :sleeping:

Cheers, Franco

IHF Member
    Zelda,

could be difficult to get answer from the South Africa Association..... tried many times, but get rarely answer back... :sleeping: :seeingsta :015: :stupid:

For what exactly you are looking? Maybe I can (try) to help you. I do have some (sometimes bad) infos from earlier years.

:smart: :smart:
    Cheers, Franco

IHF Prospect
    Hi Franco,

I'm actually looking for information on a member of the national team, Pedro Santos.

Know him?

Quote Originally Posted by Franco
    Hey Quebecois,

I'm wondering what you're doing, when this Forum does not longer exist.... :scratchhe :scratchhe

It's unbelievable, if nobody gives (or knows) answer, you have always an answer. Is this your profession? :002: :002:

Why you have so much time?? What I'm doing wrong?? If you need help, we could open an "Office" in Manaus, and I'm the man.... :bowdown: :bowdown:

No, no, just kidding you. But this forum is definitelly great for me. Lot of infos / stats I could found here, which are very interesting.

I know, it's the wrong thread, but why you have two addresses, Italy and Brazil? Are you italian (I do think so)?

Forza Italia!! :drink2:

:005: :005: :005: :005:
    Hey: a man who have results from Mongolia league ask to me how can i have answers....:023:

As you, Franco, i'm a fanatic of all infos about hockey especially from minors leagues...
    I'm Italian but spent 1/3 of my life in Manaus, so i'm feeling with two homes....

Thanks for providing us a lot of infos/stats and curiosity about all over the world hockey....

IHF Prospect
    Does anyone know Pedro Santos?

Quote Originally Posted by zelda
    Does anyone know Pedro Santos?
    Zelda, I don't know him, but I'll suggest you contact Mrs. Kathy Bock of Johannesburg Scorpions (Santos play for this team).

E-mail: Kathlene_Bock@hotmail.com
    Tel. intcode (RSA)-082-891-4985

IHF Prospect
    i can give a cell phone number of someone who can give you his contact details.....the number is 0827885894.....its a south africa number so you have to put a +27827885894...Thi persons name is Gary Bock!!! Hope this helps!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashboe
    i can give a cell phone number of someone who can give you his contact details.....the number is 0827885894.....its a south africa number so you have to put a +27827885894...Thi persons name is Gary Bock!!! Hope this helps!!!
    family contacts rule :claphands

Thread Information