Thread: Players Looking to play in Oberliga or France Div 1

IHF Member

Players Looking to play in Oberliga or France Div 1

If
    Last edited by mlharris; 15-03-2014 at 19:40.

IHF Prospect
    Hi I am very interested in this i have been looking at teams in europe but have not been able to find anyone to help me get over there i have played 2 years of juniors my highest level being canadian Junior A if you could help me with this please message me back

IHF Prospect
    Hi I am interested for the 2013-2014 season and would love more details. University player in Canada looking for options after this school year. Please message me

IHF Prospect
    It would be great if you could send me some information regarding your post. I am finishing my last semester of NCAA eligibility this semester and would love the opportunity to play in Europe.

IHF Prospect

Belarus Dm

Hello,can you help me find a team for season 2013/2014.I am Dmitriy Parahonko from Yunost Minsk,we are played in VHL second league after KHL in Russia, I'm a professional hockey player, my contract ended, HELP ME FIND A NEW CLUB.I take part 2 world championship up to 18 years and 2 up to 20 years (team Belarus)was called for the national team.the last 2 seasons I played Yunost Minsk Belarus, in 2011/2012 I took 2nd place in the Continental Cup Rouan France,final cup Belarus 2012/2013 I played VHL (2 leage after KHL)

IHF Prospect
    Hi I'm interested to play in France next season. I'm from Sweden and got experience from Allsvenskan, Division 1 and division 2. If you finds that intresting, just PM me for more info.

IHF Prospect
    Hi, my name is Mikus Ābelītis, I’m from Latvia.I am stay-at-home defenseman, who likes to play more positionaly. At this season I was playing in Dinamo Riga system team "Juniors". We were playing in Russian Youth hockey league MHL-B and in Latvian Major league (Latvian Open Hockey Championships), where we won a silver medals. At the end of this season I had the most points amongst all defenseman in team. In addition, I will add this season statistics in both leagues. In MHL-B: GP 37, G 3, A 12, TP 15, +/- +7. In Latvian league: GP 25, A 4.

Best regards,
    Mikus Ābelītis.

Hi Mikus. Welcome to IHF. Mlharris is a forum member, is very reputable, and should be able to help you.

Please take a moment to read the forum rules.

Players who are looking for a team can search for playing opportunities here in the 'Players Looking for a Club' section of the forums.

Our rules do not allow threads relating to looking to find a club to play for in the other sections of the forum.

You are welcome to start your own thread, or even several threads, regarding looking for a club to play for in this section.

IHF Prospect

contact

Quote Originally Posted by mlharris View Post
    If you are looking to play in France Div 1 or German Oberliga please contact me. I placed numerous players in those leagues this past season.
    how can i contact you? i am unable to send messages yet

IHF Prospect
    17 years old norwegian boy. Playing in 3.div. in Norway, we have 3 other leagues before mine, "Get-Ligaen", 1. div, 2.div and 3.div where I am.

I'm able to play both wings and center. And I looking for a team for the 2014/2015 season. Most interested to play u20 in Europe. SuperElit, MHL, etc.

I'm a goalscorer and when I played for our A team last year( I played for u18 last season ) got 10 points in 5 games I think, the last game we played, we won 13-1. I was on the first line and got 2 goals and 4 assist. That was against a team who WON against my team some months before.

I got my debut on senior team after christmas, and just played a few of the games.

My email is janhelge.mathisen@hotmail.com

Thread Information