Thread: Nhl 14

Nhl 14

Hi,
    Well then, who is purchasing NHL 14???

I havent actually purchased any NHL game since NHL 10 for XBOX 360. I'm considering buying NHL 14 but I'm not sure, I can pre-order it for only £39.99 and it is released 13 September here in the UK

Trailer:

Also, for anyone playing NHL 13, was it worth the £30+ you paid or was it over rated?

Cheers

Not me, after playing 13 I was going to take a break from them and after playing the demo, just proved Im making the right choice. Without them coming to next gen this year or using the ignite engine, I see no point in picking up the game.

And I thought 13 sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Starkovs View Post
    Not me, after playing 13 I was going to take a break from them and after playing the demo, just proved Im making the right choice. Without them coming to next gen this year or using the ignite engine, I see no point in picking up the game.

And I thought 13 sucked.
    Bit late replying to this one; but I totally agree! Bringing it out on current consoles when the new one is just a couple of months away is abit low. Getting all the last bit of cash they can obviously, no surprise from EA! The only game they seem to care for is Fifa and even that is abit 'the same' this year too.

2K Said a while ago they were going to be releasing hockey games again from 2015 so hopefully they do!

However Im glad NHL got rid of that shocking first person fighting and replaced it. All they need now is KHL teams and arena :D I still play NHL 94 if I need a console hockey fix anyway it will never be beaten!
    Dinamo Riga, Manchester Storm

Thread Information