Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: Where to watch more hockey?

  1. #1
    IHF Member Garethw87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    1,125

    Where to watch more hockey?

    I already have subscriptions to KHL TV and Laola1.tv and add the free ServusTV coverage into that I have KHL, DEL, and Austrian league covered but is there any services I can use to watch any others? Viasat, dispite being based in London won't let me subscribe to any of their packages for GEO regions....

    So if anybody knows any others that would be nice.
    Dinamo Riga, Manchester Storm

  2. #2
    IHF Staff Trim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Xingping, Shaanxi Province, China
    Posts
    3,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Garethw87 View Post
    So if anybody knows any others that would be nice.
    Does the VHL still stream the majority of games on YouTube? They were last season. youtube.com/tvvhl if I remember correctly.
    Bringing ice hockey to Northwest China!

    I'm the hole formerly known as KazakhEagles

  3. #3
    IHF Staff Starkovs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Jūrmala, Latvia
    Posts
    21,272
    -Best4sport.tv does the Latvian League, even if you miss the match live, they post both the highlights and full match on their youtube channel

    -Kazakh league is done by club, Atyrau, Temirtau, Kokshetau and Nomad Astana are usually the ones who broadcast all their home matches. If you need help, as always, feel free to ask.

    -L'Équipe has Ligue Magnus matches but its a pay service and I believe they only do a match a week.

    -TV2 does GET-Ligaen, you might have trouble finding a live stream but they do have highlights.

    -Ruutu has Liiga but suggest you ask the Finns if you are able to get it.

  4. #4
    IHF Member Garethw87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    1,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Trim View Post
    Does the VHL still stream the majority of games on YouTube? They were last season. youtube.com/tvvhl if I remember correctly.
    Ofcourse I forgot about that, I'll sub to it on Youtube again!
    Dinamo Riga, Manchester Storm

  5. #5
    IHF Member Garethw87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    1,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkovs View Post
    -Best4sport.tv does the Latvian League, even if you miss the match live, they post both the highlights and full match on their youtube channel

    -Kazakh league is done by club, Atyrau, Temirtau, Kokshetau and Nomad Astana are usually the ones who broadcast all their home matches. If you need help, as always, feel free to ask.

    -L'Équipe has Ligue Magnus matches but its a pay service and I believe they only do a match a week.

    -TV2 does GET-Ligaen, you might have trouble finding a live stream but they do have highlights.

    -Ruutu has Liiga but suggest you ask the Finns if you are able to get it.
    Just had a look at Best4sport it seems ok I'll add it to my links, thanks!

    As for L'Equipe.. I finally gave in and bought it last night.. and yeah it only sounds 1 game a week! According to the advert you can watch the whole league! Haha, oh well its better then nothing!

    But thanks guys for the links/info!
    Dinamo Riga, Manchester Storm

  6. #6
    IHF Staff Trim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Xingping, Shaanxi Province, China
    Posts
    3,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkovs View Post
    -Kazakh league is done by club, Atyrau, Temirtau, Kokshetau and Nomad Astana are usually the ones who broadcast all their home matches. If you need help, as always, feel free to ask.
    I will. Where can these be found?
    Bringing ice hockey to Northwest China!

    I'm the hole formerly known as KazakhEagles

  7. #7
    IHF Staff Starkovs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Jūrmala, Latvia
    Posts
    21,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Trim View Post
    I will. Where can these be found?
    Kokshetau: http://www.arlanclub.kz/seasons/2014/video-online.php

    Temirtau: http://yatv.ru/arystan/

    Atyrau: http://hcbeibarys.kz/viewpage.php?page_id=17

    Astana: They also use ustream but I cant remember what the link is at the moment, however, shaiba always posts a link to their streams on the website. Next time they play I will post the link for you.

  8. #8
    IHF Member Garethw87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    1,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkovs View Post
    Kokshetau: http://www.arlanclub.kz/seasons/2014/video-online.php

    Temirtau: http://yatv.ru/arystan/

    Atyrau: http://hcbeibarys.kz/viewpage.php?page_id=17

    Astana: They also use ustream but I cant remember what the link is at the moment, however, shaiba always posts a link to their streams on the website. Next time they play I will post the link for you.
    Nice, thanks! So bascially we all need to give in and learn to read Cyrillic :P
    Dinamo Riga, Manchester Storm

  9. #9
    IHF Staff Trim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Xingping, Shaanxi Province, China
    Posts
    3,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Garethw87 View Post
    Nice, thanks! So bascially we all need to give in and learn to read Cyrillic :P
    Got that part taken care of but getting ustream going successfully in China will be the larger obstacle for myself.
    Bringing ice hockey to Northwest China!

    I'm the hole formerly known as KazakhEagles

  10. #10
    IHF Member Garethw87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    1,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Trim View Post
    Got that part taken care of but getting ustream going successfully in China will be the larger obstacle for myself.
    That's harsh!
    Dinamo Riga, Manchester Storm

  11. #11
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Malmo
    Posts
    45
    Well, we need to update this for the coming season. Where to watch hockey, looking most for the leagues like NLA, Ligue Magnus and Tipsport Extraliga. Laola1.tv usually sends DEL and Austrian league. Will they do that the coming season too?

    But every league that's sends hockey i'm interested in.

    So if anybody knows any others that would be nice.

  12. #12
    IHF Member Garethw87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    1,125
    These are the ones I've gathered since I started the thread:

    KHL:
    KHLs own 'GameCentre'
    http://video.khl.ru/live?locale=en

    Laola1.tv (Free!)
    http://www.laola1.tv

    Champions Hockey League:
    CHL Gamecentre
    https://www.championshockeyleague.net/

    Laola1.tv
    http://www.laola1.tv

    Premier Sports Player (UK)
    https://www.premierplayer.tv/compone...rs/?view=login

    DEL:
    Servus Hockey Night (Free!)
    http://www.servustv.com/de/

    Laola1.tv
    http://www.laola1.tv

    EBEL
    Servus Hockey Night (Free!)
    http://www.servustv.com/at/

    Laola1.tv
    http://www.laola1.tv

    MOL Liga:
    Liga TV (leagues own gamecentre)
    http://molliga.eu/en/order/subscription/

    Inter-National League (Austian/Slovenia)
    Laola1.tv
    http://laola1.tv

    UK Elite League:
    Premier Sports Player (Available Worldwide for EIHL Games)
    https://www.premierplayer.tv/compone...rs/?view=login

    Basically I watch a lot of Laola1.tv
    Dinamo Riga, Manchester Storm

  13. #13
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Malmo
    Posts
    45
    Thanks for the information, Garethw87. If anyone know more league that's send online then post them here.

  14. #14
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    17
    Get a subscription to Fast Hockey. Lots of different North American Leagues from youth to Jr A to NCAA and higher.

  15. #15
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Malmo
    Posts
    45
    If I have read correctly you can watch Liiga live on http://www.ruutu.fi/plus/pro and it should work outside Finland. I don't know any finnish but used google translate.

  16. #16
    IHF Member Garethw87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    1,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazloo View Post
    If I have read correctly you can watch Liiga live on http://www.ruutu.fi/plus/pro and it should work outside Finland. I don't know any finnish but used google translate.
    Well I've managed to sign up, and it says 'available outside'. If you can view it outside of Finland why not help us with some other language options :D For the sign up you need a finnish phone number it seems, I just copied the example one of 040 123 4567 or whatever it was.

    EDIT: However it needs to send you a verfication code via text message so I can't use it. I managed to change to my actual number with the international codes ect but nothing :(
    Dinamo Riga, Manchester Storm

  17. #17
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Malmo
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Garethw87 View Post
    Well I've managed to sign up, and it says 'available outside'. If you can view it outside of Finland why not help us with some other language options :D For the sign up you need a finnish phone number it seems, I just copied the example one of 040 123 4567 or whatever it was.

    EDIT: However it needs to send you a verfication code via text message so I can't use it. I managed to change to my actual number with the international codes ect but nothing :(
    I email them and ask.
    They replay

    "Try changing the phone number in international format, for example a finnish number starts +358."

  18. #18
    IHF Member Garethw87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    1,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazloo View Post
    I email them and ask.
    They replay

    "Try changing the phone number in international format, for example a finnish number starts +358."
    I did try this, it would be +44 for UK but nothing :(
    Dinamo Riga, Manchester Storm

  19. #19
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Malmo
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Garethw87 View Post
    I did try this, it would be +44 for UK but nothing :(
    I email them again and they replied

    "Hi! If that doesn`t work, we can make you an Ruutu+ Pro subsription from our computers."

  20. #20
    IHF Member Garethw87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    1,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazloo View Post
    I email them again and they replied

    "Hi! If that doesn`t work, we can make you an Ruutu+ Pro subsription from our computers."
    Thanks Lazloo! Well not thanks at the same time, costing me more money this seasons :D
    Dinamo Riga, Manchester Storm

  21. #21
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Malmo
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Garethw87 View Post
    Thanks Lazloo! Well not thanks at the same time, costing me more money this seasons :D
    Haha, i know. You're welcome.

  22. #22
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Malmo
    Posts
    45
    Fanseat.com "For international viewers fanseat offers all games from the Finnish First Division Ice Hockey League (Mestis) for the upcoming season."

    Mestis is the second league. The league under Liiga.

  23. #23
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Malmo
    Posts
    45
    You can see hockey here from Czech Extraliga on http://www.hokej.cz/hokejka/tv

  24. #24
    IHF Member Garethw87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    1,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazloo View Post
    You can see hockey here from Czech Extraliga on http://www.hokej.cz/hokejka/tv
    Many thanks!
    Dinamo Riga, Manchester Storm

  25. #25
    IHF Staff Trim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Xingping, Shaanxi Province, China
    Posts
    3,080
    I was just about to watch the Frankfurt Galaxy American football team play on their stream, hosted by SpradeTV. Pleasant surprise, they also stream for several DEL2 clubs.

    It's a pay site though.
    Bringing ice hockey to Northwest China!

    I'm the hole formerly known as KazakhEagles

  26. #26
    IHF Member Garethw87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    1,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Trim View Post
    I was just about to watch the Frankfurt Galaxy American football team play on their stream, hosted by SpradeTV. Pleasant surprise, they also stream for several DEL2 clubs.

    It's a pay site though.
    I've noticed this on Amazon TV. Thanks! I'll give it a try
    Dinamo Riga, Manchester Storm

  27. #27
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Malmo
    Posts
    45
    Here is a few more clubs that broadcast online.

    GET-Ligaen
    You can get one free month on sumo.tv2.no to watch GET-Ligaen, It works outside Norway. Not sure how long they will have one free month-

    EBEL
    Video33 broadcast sometime Bolzano's home games. They will broadcast Bolzanos home games against EC Salzburg 18 dec. http://www.video33.it/

    MOL Liga
    M4 Sports broadcast at least one game every monday from MOL Liga. You can watch it here. http://www.mediaklikk.hu/m4-elo

    Serie A
    Asiago TV broadcast Asiago home games here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_z...hajRuB6ueWYcig

    Belarusian Extraleague
    Sport-TV broadcast games from Belarusian Extraleague i think every game?
    http://sport-tv.by/

    Kazakhstan Hockey Championship
    Arlan Kokshetau broadcast their home games here
    https://www.youtube.com/user/arlanclub/videos

    Gornyak Rudny broadcast their home games https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCra...NBpYvQnQ8vfToQ

    Beibarys Atyrau broadcast their home games.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw-...p6qay5sikp6LpQ


    Romanian Hockey League
    CSA Steaua Rangers broadcast their home games https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpX...7B57oFMJFIyN9Q

    Progym SK broadcast their home games. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8U...IthGw7OkfsmHbQ

    BeNe League
    UNIS Flyers broadcast their home games.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5s...Z5omCdnStC_J9g

    Latvia LHL
    Sportacentrs show some games from Lativa LHL.
    http://sportacentrs.com/sportacentrs_tv/live/

    Ukranian Hockey Extra League
    XSPORT ua broadcast Donbass home games.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5f...s1aq9_dWwY8Hpg

    Serbian league
    "Today is a big derby

    Crvena Zvezda - Partizan

    livestream 17:30 CET
    http://www.sportuzivo.tv/v2/"

  28. #28
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Malmo
    Posts
    45

    France Ligue Magnus

    Ligue Magnus

    For the first time in the history of French hockey, spectators can watch all the matches of all the teams of the Ligue Magnus Saxoprint, commented and live on the platform of the Finnish broadcaster Fanseat - www.fanseat.com.

    This pay offer - and costs € 7.99 per month - will track all the meetings of the regular season, playoffs and matches in Coupe de France (from the round of 16) on all your screens (PC, mobile or tablet).

  29. #29
    IHF Member PhilHell37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Bolzano, Italy
    Posts
    216

    Alps Hockey League

    Two teams of the new Italian/Austrian/Slovenian league "Sky Alps Hockey League" offer a live-stream.

    Asiago Hockey 1935 offers a stream of all its home games on www.asiago.tv/ahl (first game today at 20.30 CET against Zell am See).

    The home games of Bregenzerwald can be watched on www.kommu.tv
    First game today at 19.15 against Italian champion Ritten here: http://www.kommu.tv/details/heute-li...d-rittner-buam

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •