Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Serbian league 2014/2015

Serbian league 2014/2015

First round was scheduled for 11 october but was enterely postponed due to general lack of ice time and teams should take the ice on 18-19 weekend.

The main news for upcoming season is the return of Crvena Zvedza and the confirmation of Tisza Volan from Hungary, even if their partecipation is not official: this mean Hungarian team can't win the league.

Bad news: the absence of Spartak Subotica, NS Stars Novi Sad and Serbia U20

First round :
    Vitez - Partizan

Beostar - Tisza Volan

Only three Serbian teams competing this season? That's bad news. As I've mentioned many times before, they should just do a joint league with Croatia.

yes, too bad.... I can understand Subotica absence due to the open rink, but no hockey in Novi Sad it's a great disappointment...

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Brunengraber View Post
    Only three Serbian teams competing this season? That's bad news. As I've mentioned many times before, they should just do a joint league with Croatia.
    It is too expensive for both sides. The distances between Zagreb and Belgrade are too much for amateur players to lose whole weekend. Sure, panonian league was good for both sides, especially because almost all Serbian teams back then were pro's. Now it would be to expensive with little or no benefit either for Serbs or Croats.

IHF Member
    Vitez, Partizan, Beostar, Zvezda makes at least four for me.

Indeed. Then again, math was never my strongest subject. ;)

Zagreb and Belgrade are 250 miles apart......it's a 3.5 hour car trip. Shouldn't be something that would stop a joint league.

Zagreb and Belgrade are 250 miles apart......it's a 3.5 hour car trip. Shouldn't be something that would stop a joint league.
    That's a fairly expensive bus trip to have to do every other weekend... clubs at this point, from what I gather, are entirely amateur, and probably players (especially in Vitez's case) likely have to pay some money out of their pockets to play. If they have to shell out for a team bus that often, it becomes less attractive I guess.

First, it is not 3,5 hour trip, it takes longer, around 4,5 - 5 hours, that means almost 10 hours for trip and three hours game (pre-game, game, post-game), that is 12-13 hours. Way too expensive...then there is other problem, which is number of available players. If we exclude Mladost that has most senior players, other two teams has, key, players that are playing EBYSL and cro senior and junior league in the same time. That would be too much travels and games for them.

can you give me the rosters of the teams?

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobo7 View Post
    can you give me the rosters of the teams?
    Tisza Volán:

Ambrus András (1991)
    Annus Döme (1998)
    Balázs Csongor (gk, 1990)
    Barcsik Gergely (1993)
    Bosnyák Márkó (1991)
    Egyed Máté (1972)
    Fodor András (1995)
    Fodor Zoltán (1992)
    Hardi Márton (1994)
    Hídvégi Róbert (1976)
    Kovács Kristóf (1998)
    Lippai Balázs (1988)
    Molnár Zsolt (1977)
    Ódry Tamás (1993)
    Pópity Márk (1996)
    Linus Schellin (1982, SWE)
    Szabó Dávid (1992)
    Szőke Attila (gk, 1984)
    Varga Dávid (1988)
    Vígh Balázs (1986)
    Wéhli Márk (1976)

Driving 250 miles should not take 4.5-5 hours. Maybe Serbia and Croatia have very low speed limits or lots of traffic?

IHF Member
    Driving 250 miles should not take 4.5-5 hours. Maybe Serbia and Croatia have very low speed limits or lots of traffic?
    No. They have a border in between.

NCAA

Marc is still not informed about Serbian beauty! Just hope that Serbian clubs could hold their promises and not make Szeged people stupid like last season when games were stoped, not played, without playoff.
    Serbian hockey
    Senior 2A - U20 2B - U18 2B

Apparently all the games delayed again if ubnderstand correctly:

Poštovani ljubitelji hokeja, u subotu se u Segedinu igra odloženi meč drugog kola Prvenstva Srbije za seniore između Tise Volana i Beostara. Prema kalendaru takmičenja, domaćin ovog susreta trebalo je da bude Beostar, ali su ekipe u zajedničkom dogovoru, uz odobrenje Direktora takmičenja, dogovorile zamenu domaćinstva ovog i meča sedmog kola koji je planiran da se igra u Segedinu.
    Utakmica Tisa Volan - Beostar igra se u subotu od 18 časova.
    Mečevi trećeg kola Crvena zvezda - Vitez i Tisa Volan - Partizan neće se igrati ovog vikenda. Umesto toga, postoji dogovor da se u nedelju odigra odloženi meč prvog kola između Crvene zvezde i Partizana, o čemu ćemo vas obavestiti u subotu u toku dana, ukoliko dobijemo potvrdu o održavanju te utakmice.
    translated with google:

Dear fans of hockey on Saturday in Szeged game delayed second round match of Serbian Championship for seniors between the Tisza Volan and BEOSTAR. According to the calendar of competition, the host of this meeting was to be Beostar, but the teams are in mutual agreement, with the approval of the Director of the competition, agreed replacement of household and details of the seventh round, which is scheduled to play in Szeged.
    Match Tisza Volan - Beostar game on Saturday at 18 o'clock.
    Matches the third round of Red Star - Knight and Tisza Volan - Partizan will play this weekend. Instead, there is an agreement to play on Sunday delayed first round match between Red Star and Partizan, which will let you know on Saturday during the day, if we get a confirmation on the maintenance of that game.

IHF Member
    [QUOTE=Davide;265137]Apparently all the games delayed again if ubnderstand correctly:

Tisza Volán–Beostar 4-10 (1-4, 1-3, 2-3)
    Szeged, 700 spectators
    Tisza Volán: Balázs (Pópity) – Lippai, Vígh, Schellin, Egyed, Fodor A. – Molnár, Szabó, Ódry, Fodor Z., Hardi – Hidvégi, Kovács, Bosnyák, Ambrus, Varga.
    Beostar: Rankovic (Mitic) – Petrovic, Kolaric, Gnitko, Kinkor, Danon – U. Novakovic, Trajkovic, Glavonjic, P. Novakovic, Lazarevic – Nikolic, Jekic, Zivic, Tadic, Vukicevic.
    Goals:
    P. Novakovic (07:28: 0-1),
    Bosnyák (Ódry, 10:00: 1-1 – PP),
    Kinkor (10:49: 1-2 – PP)
    Lazarevic (U. Novakovic, 11:13: 1-3),
    Trajkovic (Glavonjic, Gnitko, 18:01: 1-4),
    Gnitko (Kinkor, Danon, 26:57: 1-5 – PP),
    Gnitko (32:50: 1-6 – PP),
    Gnitko (34:15: 1-7 – SH),
    Varga (Ambrus, 38:24: 2-7),
    Varga (49:06: 3-7),
    Kinkor (Gnitko, 49:40: 3-8),
    Schellin (57:54: 4-8),
    Gnitko (Kinkor, 58:02: 4-9),
    Gnitko (59:49: 4-10 – SH).
    PIM: 32 min - 26 min

Nice attendance in Szeged. Beostar clearly much stronger thanks to Gnitko and Klinkor

Partizan beat Red Star in the local Belgrade-crash. As expected a clear win 8:2 with cpt Milovanovic as the player of the game scoring three times..

The Serbian champonship started as usual "a bit" confusing where you need to be a nanophysician to be clear of which round it is.
    Anyway the Championship is on the way and that´s at least something good.

IHF Member
    Tisza Volán-Szegedi Vízmű SC – HK Crvena Zvezda 6-1 (2-1, 2-0, 2-0)
    Szeged, műjégpálya, 700 spectators.
    Refs: Nebojsa Ivanov, Fazekas Tibor, Darko Popovic.
    Tisza Volán: Szőke (gk) – Lippai, Szabó, Fodor Z., Ódry, Salánki – Balázs (gk), Molnár, Vígh, Fodor A., Barcsik, Hardi – Hídvégi, Bosnyák, Ambrus, Varga D. – Kovács, Annus.
    Crvena Zvezda: Nikolic (gk) – Milinkovic, Varga O., Dabetic, Djordevic, Rus – Paunovic (gk), N. Stojanovic, Savic, Protic, Danon, Gacic – Vuinovic, U. Stojanovic, Isakovic, Pozar, Djakovic.
    Gól:
    Varga (Lippai, 02:20: 1-0 – PP),
    Ódry (02:28: 2-0),
    Dabetic (Protic, 06:01: 2-1 – PP2),
    Ambrus (Bosnyák, 21:51: 3-1 – PP),
    Ambrus (Varga D., 35:07: 4-1),
    Ódry (Fodor Z., 44:36: 5-1),
    Ambrus (Ódry, 51:22: 6-1).
    PIMs: 24 mins + 5 +20 (Varga D.) + 10 (Bosnyák), - 24 mins + 5 +20 (Savic).

photo gallery here

Tisza Volan was two class better, team from Belgrad has only two hockey players: Milinkovic and Rus all others deserving one simple question: what i am doing on the ice if i am so bad? There was near to 1000 people.
    Serbian hockey

In order to get enough time on ice for training (21 hours a week) comparing to last seasons 9, Red star had to have senior team for this season.

This is what they could find in short notice on Serbian market....shit happens...at least kids will benefit from extended ice time

Beostar - zvezda:12-3

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Partizanhk - thank you and welcome to IHF!

Surprisingly Tisza Volan lost 4-3 vs Vitez at SO

Quote Originally Posted by partizanhk View Post
    Beostar - zvezda:12-3
    gamesheet: http://eurohockey.com/game/detail/92...k-beostar.html

Partizan lost to Beostar? ...from comparative scores, looks like Beostar will be the team to beat in Serbia this year.

What's happened to Partizan, have some of their top players moved to other clubs, or simply retired? They were still quite a bit stronger than the rest of the field in the past couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by Steigs View Post
    Partizan lost to Beostar? ...from comparative scores, looks like Beostar will be the team to beat in Serbia this year.

What's happened to Partizan, have some of their top players moved to other clubs, or simply retired? They were still quite a bit stronger than the rest of the field in the past couple years.
    In this moment Partizan is still the strongest team in Serbian league. Few players went out, Babic Milos to Vanensborg (where is also teammate Sretovic), Lestaric to USA, Filipovic Dimitrije and Kovacevic Marko not played till now.

Beostar won the game after Partizan's leading of 5:2 (start goalie Lukovic was sent out because of unsporting penalty in 2nd period), but even then Partizan atacked and not scored. Also, there are foreign newcomers in team Beostar: Gnitko and Kinkor, and National team goalie Rankovic Arsenije, far better than others in Serbia.
    Serbian hockey

Ludilo u prvenstvu u hokeju na ledu: Večiti derbi odigran, pa posle tri nedelje registrovan kao prijateljski!?

17 novembar, 201421
    Zamislite sledeću situaciju: odigra se meč prvenstva Srbije, jedan tim pobedi 8:2, sve se „uredno registruje”, ažurira se tabela...

A onda, posle tri nedelje, ispostavi se da je to bio prijateljski meč! Nemoguće? Ne, u pitanju je hokej na ledu i domaći šampionat gde su ovakve nebuloze normalna pojava.

Naime, na internet prezentaciji čuvenog Saveza hokeja na ledu Srbije pojavila se informacija gde između ostalog piše:

„Direktor takmičenja registrovao je meč između Crvene zvezde i Partizana igran 26. oktobra kao prijateljski susret, tako da njegov rezultat neće biti registrovan kao prvenstveni i unesen u tabelu nacionalnog šampionata.

Dogovorom dve ekipe meč koji je igran na početku sezone, završen 8:2 u korist Partizana, registrovan je kao prijateljski, dok će termin odigravanja meča prvog kola između rivala biti naknadno dogovoren”.

I kakav onda smisao ima čitava sezona, prvenstvo, titula koju će da osvoji Partizan (ili Beostar)... Svaki komentar je suvišan. Uzalud je sve što se kaže ili napiše, jer će bolumenta nastaviti da radi po svome...

I u nedelju igran prijateljski derbi
    U ledenoj dvorani Pionir u nedelju su igrali Partizan i Crvena zvezda. Navodno, u pitanju je meč šestog kola.
    Da ne bi čitaocima prenosili informacije koje se kasnije ispostave netačne, bolje je da ne pominjemo rezultat „večitog derbija”. A odgovorni bi trebalo da se zapitaju.

http://www.zurnal.rs/miks/zimski-spo...ljski?lang=lat
    Madness in the championship in ice hockey: Eternal derby played, but three weeks later registered as a friendly !?

17 November, 201,421
    Imagine the following situation: a match play championship Serbia, one team wins 8: 2, everything be "properly registered", updated table ...

And then, three weeks later, it turns out that it was a friendly match! Impossible? No, it's ice hockey and the home championship where such nonsense is normal.

In fact, on the website of the famous Serbian Ice Hockey Association released the news, where among other things it says:

"The director of the competition has registered a match between Red Star and Partizan played on 26 October as a friendly match, so his score will not be registered as a primary and entered into the table of the national championship.

By agreement of the two teams match that was played at the beginning of the season, completed 8: 2 in favor of Partizan, was registered as a friendly, while the term of playing the first round match between the rivals will be subsequently negotiated. "

And then what sense has the entire season, Championship, a title that will to win Partizan (or Beostar) ... Any comment is superfluous. In vain did everything that he says or writes, because bolumenta continue to work on their own ...

And on Sunday, played a friendly derby
    The ice arena pioneer in the week they played Partizan and Red Star. Apparently, it is the sword round six.

In order not to readers transmit on information that later turn false, it is better not to mention the result of the "eternal derby". A responsible should ask themselves.

A-light-in-the-dark? Serbian League?
    http://www.eurohockey.com/article/15...-the-dark.html
    02 May 2012 | Davide Tuniz
    Eurohockey.com talks with HK Vitez General Manager Bogdan Jankovic about the troubled past season and the future of Serbian hockey
    A-light-in-the-dark: Sofia Bulgaria, Skopje Macedonia, Sarajevo & Pristina :)

Djordje Ljoljić, general secretary of Serbian Ice Hockey Association.

MOZZART Sport: Djordje Ljoljić, general secretary of Serbian Ice Hockey Association.

http://www.mozzartsport.com/vesti/ka...om-planu/89710

Kako izgleda srpski hokej? Važno je samo da se igra, pravila su u drugom planu!

17.11.2014 13:18 | mozzartsport
    U srpskoj ligi moguće je da se prvenstveni meč naknadno registruje kao prijateljski, kao i da ekipa u pola sezone “upadne” u takmičenje

Srpski klupski hokej odavno je u krizi, a o trenutnom stanju svedoči i bizarna vest da je duel Partizana i Zvezde odigran 26. oktobra, završeno pobedom crno-belih sa 8:2, prvo registrovan kao takmičarski meč u šampionatu, a onda ipak „preimenovan" u prijateljski.

Vest je unela zabunu kod svih koji prate hokej u Srbiji, zbog čega je svakako bilo potrebno dodatno pojašnjenje.

„Kada je konstatovano da nekoliko Zvezdinih igrača nema kompletiranu dokmentaciju, dogovorom klubova odlučeno je da utakmica ipak bude registrovana kao prijateljska da bi se izbegle posledice. Uostalom, tek odlukom direktora takmičenja rezultat postaje validan. U svakom slučaju, Zvezda do kraja nedelje mora da završi sve formalosti oko registracije igrača”, rekao je za MOZZART Sport Đorđe Ljoljić, generalni sekretar Saveza hokeja na ledu Srbije.

On se slaže da se radi o pomalo bizarnoj situaciji, ali dodaje da je odluka donesena u interesu srpskog hokeja, koji se ionako nalazi u teškoj situaciji.

„Radi se o tome da je Zvezda posle pauze od godinu dana prijavila seniorsku selekciju. Nama je interesu da što više ekipa bude u ligi. Crveno-beli su relativno kasno ušli u proces regulisanje papirologije, jer je tim tek bio u formiranju. Zbog toga je deo igrača imao neke nedifinisane statuse, odlučili smo da prologniramo celu stvar i da se Zvezdi omogući takmičenje”, objasnio je Ljoljić.

Međutim, tu se na završava priča o specifičnostima srpskog hokeja koje često mogu da se nađu u kategoriji „Verovali ili ne”.

Upravni odbor saveza odlučio je i da ekipi NS Stars dozvoli učešće u ligi i ona će se uključiti u takmičenje 28.
    novembra
    . Naknadno će odigrati propuštene utakmice, kao što će naknadno biti utvrđen i termin za meč Partizana i Zvezde. Najlakše je striktno primenjivati propise i dovesti ekipe u situaciju da ne mogu da se takmiče. Svi naši klubovi su u komplikovanoj situaciji, savez ima finansijske probleme i želimo makar da omogućimo igračima da se takmiče”, zaključio je Ljoljić.

Pored beogradskih večitih u šampionatu Srbije u hokeju na ledu još se takmiče Beostar, Vitez i Tisa Volan.

A-light-in-the-dark? Serbian League?
    http://www.eurohockey.com/article/15...-the-dark.html
    02 May 2012 | Davide Tuniz

IHF Member
    2014. XI. 22.

Tisza Volán-Szegedi Vízmű SC – HK Partizan Beograd 2-3 (1-2, 0-0, 1-1)
    Szeged, műjégpálya, att:800
    refs:: Fazekas Tibor, David Perduv, Darko Popovic.
    Tisza Volán: Szőke (gk) – Lippai, Szabó, Egyed, Ódry, Salánki – Molnár, Hídvégi, Fodor A., Fodor Z., Hardi – Vígh, Fülöp, Bosnyák, Varga, Ambrus – Barcsik, Annus, Kovács.
    Partizan Beograd: Lukovic M. (gk) – Komazec, Brkusanin, Dragovic, Milovanovic, Terzic – Korac, Lukovic A., Rakovic, Ogrizovic, Novakovic – Pavlovic, Pajevic, Deckovski, Vukovic, Duricic.
    Goals:
    Lukovic A. (Ogrizovic, 01:13: 0-1 – PP),
    Milovanovic (Brkusanin, 13:34: 0-2),
    Ódry (19:22: 1-2 – SH, PS),
    Fodor A. (Fodor Z., 43:48: 2-2),
    Brkusanin (Ogrizovic, 51:23: 2-3).
    PIMs: 16 mins + 10 mins (Lippai) - 14 mins + 10 mins (Rakovic).

IHF Member Bulgarian_Hockey_Fan's Avatar
    Hello everyone. I want to ask will you match consists of 3.01.2015 Crvena Zvazda-Partizan and whether it is safe to visit?
    Is Ice hockey Hall Pionir near to Basketball hall Pionir?
    Thanks in advance!

Hello "Bulgarian_Hockey_Fan"

Hockey hall is right next to basketball hall.

Regarding safety, it is perfectly safe to come and watch the game. Hardcore supporters of both teams watch basketball

and football games and have little or no interest in hockey game. Usually there is 100-200 people per game, most of

them family and friends

Regarding the date of the game Serbian hockey federation and clubs are known for changing game dates,

so I really cant help you with that.

If you want, I could ask few days before new year about the game and let you know

Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian_Hockey_Fan View Post
    Hello everyone. I want to ask will you match consists of 3.01.2015 Crvena Zvazda-Partizan and whether it is safe to visit?
    Is Ice hockey Hall Pionir near to Basketball hall Pionir?
    Thanks in advance!
    I was in Novi Sad some years ago to cover IHWC Division II and I can ay the Serbian hockey is like a big family, passionate and enthusiastic, so don't worry about the atmosphere.

About the exact date, my suggestion is to write to mr. Marko Sredojević at press@hockeyserbia.com He is very cooperative

Vitez traveled with strongest squad? I can not believe that this team can lose with such a big difference? Jankovic brothers and Prokic were in the roster? On Eliteprospects roster looks very strong? Maybe Tisza Volan played with some imports?

http://www.eliteprospects.com/team.php?team=11310

Vitez is waste the time in this league. Roster and info from the game is on Jegkorong blog and Szegedma, Bogdan and Bojan Jankovic, M.Prokic, Trifunovic, Dunda, Mitic Alex,.. I was there, Szeged with home players and juniors made interesting comedy in front of 600 people.
    Serbian hockey

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by BASSA View Post
    Vitez is waste the time in this league. Roster and info from the game is on Jegkorong blog and Szegedma, Bogdan and Bojan Jankovic, M.Prokic, Trifunovic, Dunda, Mitic Alex,.. I was there, Szeged with home players and juniors made interesting comedy in front of 600 people.
    Tisza Volán: Szőke – Lippai, Szabó Dávid, Egyed, Ódry, Bosnyák – Vígh, Varga, Salánki, Ambrus, Molnár Zsolt – Hídvégi, Kovács Kristóf, Hardi Márton, Annus.

Vitez Beograd: Aleksandar Fat – Trifunovic, Radovic, Bogdan Jankovic, Bojan Jankovic, Prokic – Dunda, Djokic, Ljutovac, Bogdanovic, Mitic – Zivkovic, Vrastanovic, Milivojevic, Orlov, Denic – Tesic.

http://www.jegkorongblog.hu/2014/12/...z/#post-104687

Quote Originally Posted by fikret View Post
    Vitez traveled with strongest squad? I can not believe that this team can lose with such a big difference? Jankovic brothers and Prokic were in the roster? On Eliteprospects roster looks very strong? Maybe Tisza Volan played with some imports?

http://www.eliteprospects.com/team.php?team=11310
    once again, please where possible link teams and players infos from our partner site eurohockey.com

Serbian league page: http://eurohockey.com/league/371-prvenstvo-srbije.html

Info: Subotica.com
    http://www.subotica.com/vesti/hokeja...n-id21603.html

Spartak: Alaker Erich, Vereš Vedran, Morris Nolan, Plavšić Dominik, Sabadoš Robert, Ber Alen, Bursać Nikola, Dulić Uglješa, Mešter Edvin, Peter Alen, Vereš Bruno, Tolmači Branislav, Farago Marko, Šljapić Igor i Popović Nikola + Kolaric Aleksandar (Beostar). Trener: Jaramazović Zoran i Brestovac Uroš.

Spartak - Crvena Zvezda 4:7 (1:1 1:2 2:4)

Marc Andre Nantais from Spartak returned to Canada
    http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p...php?pid=167419

Some kind of friendly game, where the worst team in Serbian league (score 5gp,0w-5L) finished the match with victory. Spartak is in nowhere sitation, seniors are thrown out from Serbian league, U20 and U18 categories don't exist anymore.

Because of small naumber of players lower categories are in some mix leagues, or playing in fusion with Novi Sad (last game U14 with Partizan two (2) kids from Spartak, in same time in Subotica U16 categorie played vs Crvena Zvezda with players from Novi Sad). Only hope like every year are the new generations of beginners in U8 and U10 categories (but only if membership fees are paid).

One player from Hockey Without Border organisation left the town, "personaly" reasons.

Spartak is not a private club and many things are depending from the city budget, and that's why it is necessary to play in any kind of senior league.
    Serbian hockey

welcome in Serbian league :)

11-01-2015 - (Ned) Novi Sad-SPENS 13:00

NS Stars - HK Crvena Zvezda (Senior)
    Ivanov Nebojsa, Bogdan Davor, Ivanov Ljubomir (Janjetovic Sinisa)

http://www.srbreferee.com/index.php?...ed&prikaz=view
    Serbian hockey

Quote Originally Posted by BASSA View Post
    11-01-2015 - (Ned) Novi Sad-SPENS 13:00

NS Stars - HK Crvena Zvezda (Senior)
    Ivanov Nebojsa, Bogdan Davor, Ivanov Ljubomir (Janjetovic Sinisa)

http://www.srbreferee.com/index.php?...ed&prikaz=view

10-01-2015 - (Sub)

Beograd-Pingvin
    19 - HK Beostar - TiszaVolan Szeged

Aleksic Uros
    Đokić Aleksandar
    Nikolić Nemanja
    Nedeljkovic Ivan

Beograd-Pionir
    20 - HK Vitez - HK Partizan

Fazekas Djordje
    Perduv David