Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Serbian league 2014/2015

Beostar played with full roster and new players Krotov and Lucic and still is unknown the reason why they lost the game . But for someone who is very involved in compitition the key words are Crvena Zvezda :) Definitely, nobody like them!!!

But, Crvena Zvezda is much stronger than Vitez and in following game they will take the victory by 5 goals min.
    Serbian hockey
    Senior 2A - U20 2B - U18 2B

28-02-2015 - (Sub) Beograd-Pionir 17:30 HK Partizan - HK Crvena Zvezda
    http://www.srbreferee.com/index.php?...ed&prikaz=view
    A-light-in-the-dark: Sofia Bulgaria, Skopje Macedonia, Sarajevo & Pristina :)

Quote Originally Posted by BASSA View Post
    Beostar played with full roster and new players Krotov and Lucic and still is unknown the reason why they lost the game . But for someone who is very involved in compitition the key words are Crvena Zvezda :) Definitely, nobody like them!!!

But, Crvena Zvezda is much stronger than Vitez and in following game they will take the victory by 5 goals min.
    yes, but i hope that my team will let Vitez to win and then result in the match against Zvezda is not relevant.

by,by zvezda....we will see next year maybe if your sponsor paid foreing players in october.

Quote Originally Posted by partizanhk View Post
    yes, but i hope that my team will let Vitez to win and then result in the match against Zvezda is not relevant.

by,by zvezda....we will see next year maybe if your sponsor paid foreing players in october.

True spirit of sportmenship....

All this years it was just "mickey mouse" league for zvezda. So, there is no problem for them.....zvezda is just small mickey mouse club.

Quote Originally Posted by fikret View Post
    28-02-2015 - (Sub) Beograd-Pionir 17:30 HK Partizan - HK Crvena Zvezda
    I went home after 6:2 Partizan :) 3rd period

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG4mBrd8dJw

I went home after 6:2 Partizan :) 3rd period

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG4mBrd8dJw
    6-4 at the end.....

After this i am 100% sure that zvezda will not play pley off. Partizan will choose vitez for opponent in semi final which is right move. It is normal in all european leagues to chose opponent who is weaker.
    Hahahaha

Today two games on schedule:
    Partizan - Beostar and Crvena Zvezda - Vitez

In first game Partizan is favorite, in second Zvezda, but smaller rink in New Belgrade is a problem for technically better teams.

After these matches follows decisions which team will be the 4th ranked. Partizan will play with Vitez

In this moment Vitez is team who can't play with Partizan and that is proven in all games between two teams. Any further polemics is useless. Partizan kids must be given a chance to play, more and more time and space for youngs on ice, in key lines ;)

Crvena Zvezda is quality team and it's not understandable why they hired foreigners so late, in month February, any explanation?
    It was clear Partizan, Beostar and Tisza Volan are good teams, with Vitez who showed strong lights.. .
    I'm not sure who calculated that Tisza Volan will be dropped from Serbian league? and, why Serbian league was stopped in January and started after the "letter for better"?
    Last edited by BASSA; 02-03-2015 at 17:19.
    Serbian hockey

Crvena Zvezda calculated with that Szeged would be dropped from league. They even hired Sabados from Szeged to play for them. But the plan is gone bad for Zvezda and now it is too late to change stupid plan.
    Someone will be made at the end of this league.

YESTERDAY:

Partizan - Beostar 6-7(overtime)
    Vitez - Crvena Zvezda 2-4

YESTERDAY:

Partizan - Beostar 6-7(overtime)
    Sog: Partizan 66 - Beostar 16
    http://www.hockeyserbia.com/index.ph...4-15/report/75

Beostar: A.Avilov (Rus), I.Krotov (Ukr), D.Gnitko (Ukr), K.Kinkor (Cze) ; new: J.Lučić, M.Dragutinović

Fantastic percent of saves by partizan goalie:-))])

04-03-2015 - (Sre) Beograd-Pionir 17:30 HK Partizan - HK Vitez
    http://www.srbreferee.com/index.php?...ed&prikaz=view

Partizan 28
    Beostar 25
    Tisa 18
    Zvezda 8
    Vitez 8

Hokejaški klub Partizan (Fan page)
    8 сати ·

"Last Match before the playoffs Partizan play on Wednesday at 17:30 in the Ice hall Pionir against Vitez. If Partizan beat Vitez opponent in the semifinals will be Crvena Zvezda, in the case of Vitez comes to extra time, or penalty shootout, or beat Partizan, then Partizan play with Vitez. The first semifinal is already known and it can meet Beostar and Tisza Volan."

1: If Partizan beat Vitez opponent in the semifinals will be Crvena Zvezda
    2: in the case of Vitez comes to extra time, or penalty shootout, or beat Partizan, then Partizan play with Vitez.

Choose the type of button you want

Option: 2

Today is very important game in Serbian hockey league, and this is substantial from two reasons:

1. Partizan will go to play and win Vitez, and in that way make a huge advertisement for Serbian hockey, (every match would be visited by 2,000 people), or:
    2. Partizan will give opportunity young players!.. and prepare the team for a long series in the playoffs (Beostar), and promote a new team in the Serbian league Vitez, team who brings positive lights :)

What to do?,.. to choose team with Czechs, Slovaks, or team with Serb Americans? .. to choose very agressive rivel who wants destroy you or the group who consider your team as: "Besides personal satisfaction of the team owners and management I do not see anything that contributed to the development of Serbian hockey. Moreover it is quite reversed." (light in the dark 02 May 2012 | Davide Tuniz, Eurohockey.com)

Older members of Forum now having opportunity to see in how difficult situation is Partizan today, to choose and to give the lights everyone, and to choose correctly :)

My favorit option is Crvena Zvezda, team who is better than Vitez, better for hockey promotion, team who also have a chance to take the top place. Vitez is not a team who deserve playoff.
    Last edited by BASSA; 04-03-2015 at 14:26.
    Serbian hockey

hm.....very hard decision to make....hahahhahah

I would choose light in the dark, but then they will help the people from Vitez who boycot Partizan in Slohokej legue.....Choosing Crvena Zvezda, you choose much harder opponent in semi final and there are also people from that club who wish all the worst to Partizan.

But i hope that Boka( main sponsor from Partizan) is the bright man and he know what to do....!!!!

Table:

Partizan 31
    Beostar 25
    Tisa 18
    Zvezda 8
    Vitez 8

Playoff:

HK Partizan - SKHL Crvena Zvezda

06-03-2015 - (Pet)
    Beograd-Pingvin
    17:15 HK Beostar - TiszaVolan Szeged
    Last edited by Marc Brunengraber; 09-03-2015 at 06:34.

Table:

Partizan 31
    Beostar 25
    Tisa 18
    Zvezda 8
    Vitez 8

Playoff:

HK Partizan - SKHL Crvena Zvezda

06-03-2015 - (Pet)
    Beograd-Pingvin
    17:15 HK Beostar - TiszaVolan Szeged
    ???????

I dont understand, partizan didnt lost?
    Last edited by Marc Brunengraber; 09-03-2015 at 06:35.

Hk Partizan - Vitez: 10-5

Partizan proven that they are the most honest club in Serbian ice hockey league. The semi finals against Zvezda will be nice promotions of hockey. After few years, finally we have all rounds played( 3 rounds insted of 4 but ok)....but to be honest thanks to Szeged club and their threats to IIHF.

Final standings

Choosing Crvena Zvezda as an opponent for me is bigger surprise. Zvezda has a great opportunity to secure the final game. They have a better goalie, much better, they have foreigners who have adapted to the team.

Vitez is really weak team, Partizan played in mixed lines, with young players.

http://www.hockeyserbia.com/index.ph...4-15/report/88

Although, I must admit and congratulate the side which works for personal interest in Serbian hockey. But again, Partizan is full of young players and it will be very difficult.

Plej off:

It would be very interesting this year. All teams can take title. Partizan maybe have a little more chance that others, but really this year everything is possible.
    Partizan: The biggest problem is goalie. Really very poor performance all year by Lukovic
    Szeged: If they can manage to bring all possible players for all games, then they are in final.
    Beostar: Now, they have most foreign players(6). Kinkor and Gnitko is the key for them. Everything is possible by them.
    Zvezda: After bringing 4 foreing players, especially goalie, they have a chance but against Partizan there are really small chances.

Zvezda have better chances in 2-3 games, consider them as favorits. Partizan is short with players, 30% chances because of goalie.

Beostar is the strongest team this season, with new adition Dragutinovic they are more dangereus. Tisza V. must win in Belgrade if they want to reach final, Borbas Gergely and Szoke are able for miracle.

Vitez shoved nothing, team is full of old players who put themselfs as Serbian stars.. where are young playrs? I Expect 2nd part of interview for Eurohockey.com, hope that Parisan's best player also give opportunity for some words.
    Serbian hockey

Gnitko and Kinkor scored over half of the goals that Beostar scored during the season. Even though I like Beostar I wonder what would happen if any of these guys got injured?

I hope that both Partizan and Zvezda take the oportunity to reach out to their fans thru their own club-sites and try to gather some crowd to Pionir. If nothing else it´s a classic game.
    (On other hand it might gather "fans" that doesn´t care much about the game but rather about kicking the other fans asses...)

Zvezda have better chances in 2-3 games, consider them as favorits. Partizan is short with players, 30% chances because of goalie.
    Hm.....Chances for Partizan are 65-35 %.

Boka would kill someone if Partizan dont win Championship title.

Semi finals:

First game:

Beostar - Szeged: 13-7(5-2,6-2,2-3)

Night of the goalies. This series is ending tomorow in Szeged. Szeged will not have a power against these kind of Beostar.

Semi final:

First game:

Partizan - Crvena Zvezda: 5-1(1-0,3-1,1-0)

Terrible, terrible performance of all the players...except fantastic Slovak goaltender.

Not much to say positive for Zvezda. Jovica Rus is the best player with 37 years, even now he is very fast and good. He have quality to play for NT in Iceland. Slovak goalie is also good and foreign defender(#7). All the rest cant give anything big against Partizan.

Much painfull thing for Serbian hockey is the fact that Partizan play with only 6-7 players from Slohokej bright days, and all the rest of players are very young guys without any experiences, or with poor experience playing in Serbian league (10 games per season).. and with worst goalie in competition, right-now 0.84 :(

By the way, what to tell about other teams in Serbian league, where the "stars", (with foreigners help), are only the bags for kicking?

By the way, currently key 5-6 players went out of country: (Kovacevic (relax), N.Vucurevic, M.Babic, Sretovic, S.Ilic, P.Popravko).

What is the light and what is the dark in all this story, question is for others..
    Serbian hockey

Semi final:

Second game:
    Szeged-Beostar: 6-4

Series:1-1

Semi final:

Second game:
    Crvena Zvezda-Partizan: 1-2

Series:0-2

Partizan in final.

Slovak goalie was fantastic last night. There is no statistics yet but I think he had more than 50 saves.

Too bad referees ruined this interesting hockey evening judging every contact in favour partisan and then compensate it with
    with some penalties in favour of zvezda which made frustrated scorless partizan players even more.

Partizan is by far better team then Zvezda and there was really no need from referees to help them.

2014-10-26 SKHL CRVENA ZVEZDA - HK PARTIZAN 2:8 (3:1, 3:0, 2:1)
    2014-11-16 HK PARTIZAN - SKHL CRVENA ZVEZDA 7:2 (1:1, 3:0, 3:1)
    2015-02-08 SKHL CRVENA ZVEZDA - HK PARTIZAN 3:10 (1:4, 1:2, 1:4)
    2015-02-28 HK PARTIZAN - SKHL CRVENA ZVEZDA 6:4 (2:1, 4:2, 0:1)
    2015-03-07 HK PARTIZAN - SKHL CRVENA ZVEZDA 5:1 (1:0, 3:1, 1:0)
    2015-03-08 SKHL CRVENA ZVEZDA - HK PARTIZAN 1:2 (0:0, 1:0, 0:2)

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Pasic View Post
    Partizan is by far better team then Zvezda and there was really no need from referees to help them.

Luković, Ganić - Brkušanin, N.Janković, Milovanović, Filipović, Čuković - Gabrić, Komazec, Ogrizović, Ristić, Raković - Pajević, Stojiljković, Terzić, Deckovski, Dragović - L. Novaković, N. Novaković, Belić.

I can't blame referee after 6 games.. Partizan made a new happy finish in 2 playoff games, while for players and supporters of red-white the whole season must be very frustrating and very disappointing :(

Today: Beostar - TiszaVolan Szeged at 17.15
    Serbian hockey

I can't blame referee after 6 games.. Partizan made a new happy finish in 2 playoff games, while for players and supporters of red-white the whole season must be very frustrating and very disappointing :(

My remark about referees regards ONLY last game. There is only one thing is worse than making wrong decision....compensate it with another bad decision, and they did it quite a few times.

As a Zvezda fan I am allways dissapointed if we lose from Partizan even in the game of marbles

But who can really be dissappointed with performance of a team made of guys who did not play last 2 or more years, gathered 7 days before league started and backed up with few veterans and last minute reinforcement who came to play for 1 month, basically for "bed and breakfast".

On the bright side, junior selections almost doubled the ice time in this season. Its not much, but we did not expect even that

Beostar - Tisza Volan:10-3

Finals are next Thursday at Pingvin and Saturday (and sunday if necessary) at Pionir

Title number 19 for Partizan:
    By beating HK Beostar 6-8 and 7-3 in two-games final series, Partizan Beograd won the 2014-2015 edition of Serbian League, continuing to dominate domestic hockey scene: it's title number 19, the 10th consecutive, for Partizan. Beostar Ukrainian forward Dmitri Gnitko was the top scorer of the league with 37 points (19+18) in 12 games of regular season

http://www.jegkorongblog.hu/2015/03/...nat-rendeznek/

27-28 march
    Tournament in Hungary....5 Hungarian clubs and 3 Serbian clubs....This is maybe some form of future cooperations for the next season and Hungarian second league.

http://www.jegkorongblog.hu/2015/03/...nat-rendeznek/

27-28 march
    Tournament in Hungary....5 Hungarian clubs and 3 Serbian clubs....This is maybe some form of future cooperations for the next season and Hungarian second league.
    I don´t understand Hungarian. Is this on senior level??

IHF Member
    yes, senior tournament

yes, it's senior
    high quality ice hockey stick supplier. www.hyoungcarbon.com

Dont understand why Partizan wants to play in VHL and not in MOL league? They have no players for VHL , even in MOL they need 6 VHL calibre level players.. I am not for this way and for me it is stupid to go there..
    Serbian hockey

This is just one funny story. There is no way in any scenario that Partizan would play VHL league. There is no one single player from Serbia who can now play in VHL, all the rest are not even worth to mention...and what is the reason to play in this league?

This is not posible, end of story.

That story is real as story of "STEFAN GP", serbian businesman who wants his non-existing team to enter F1 championship

There are also on latvian portal same story for partizan.

www.kasjaunas.lv ( sport section)

There are also on latvian portal same story for partizan.

www.kasjaunas.lv ( sport section)
    Kasjauns.lv

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information