Thread: Ongoing nerotiations: Crvena Zvezda will join Slovenian league

Ongoing nerotiations: Crvena Zvezda will join Slovenian league

They got green light from Slovenian hockey federation and if they find sponsors HKCZ Senior team, U16, U14 and U12 selections will play Sovenian league next season.

For the beguining all the games will be played in Slovenia. Depends of selection 16-22 games are to be played

They negotiated with Hungarian federation too, but because they play games during the week and also because of some bad experiance from playing Hungarian league 4-5 years ago they decide to turn to Slovenia

What a mistake by Crvena Zvezda.
    They will have duble costs for traveling and quality and future of Hungarian and Slovenian ice hockey is not even worth to compare...But ok, i wish all the best for Crvena Zvezda.

Here I'm agree with Partizanhk.....compete with SLO teams nowadays is not a way to develope your skills

Quote Originally Posted by Davide View Post
    Here I'm agree with Partizanhk.....compete with SLO teams nowadays is not a way to develope your skills
    What would you suggest than?

Crvena Zvezda will play Serbian league but since Beostar does not exist anymore league will be weaker than the last year.
    Who to play with, develop skills?

What is the problem for seniors to play ob2? They played last year without problems....what was the problems before few years?

There is no big mistery. Main problem is that in Hungary games are played not only through weekends but also on working days which makes competition impossible for us.

Few years ago Zvezda was promised that after year or two playing they wil become "equal partner" and junior teams from HU will start coming to play in Belgrade. That never happend and Zvezda eventually stopped playing there.

This is ofcourse "our side of the story". I was not there at the time so I am only telling what I heard

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Pasic View Post
    There is no big mistery. Main problem is that in Hungary games are played not only through weekends but also on working days which makes competition impossible for us.

Few years ago Zvezda was promised that after year or two playing they wil become "equal partner" and junior teams from HU will start coming to play in Belgrade. That never happend and Zvezda eventually stopped playing there.

This is ofcourse "our side of the story". I was not there at the time so I am only telling what I heard
    Ok...but Zvezda stop playing at all at that time. The main sponsor( boss) stop finance club and it is also one big reason why Zvezda stop playing hockey for few years.....You cant blame Hungarians for everything.

And i dont believe that senior team in OB2 would play at working days. There is a lot of time during the weekends at winter.
    For young kids it is reasonable to play just in Hungary like they would also play just in Slovenia.There is no way that young Slovenians would come to Serbia to play. There is no hard feelings....it is normaly.

I belive that there are diferent reasons for playing in Slovenia and not in Hungary but i dont want to involve in that. Everyone have a choice to make.

I must admit that in time when Zvezda U-21 team was playing in Hungary for 2 years....that generation is last good generation of Serbian ice hockey. After that there werent any good youth teams.

What would you suggest than?

Crvena Zvezda will play Serbian league but since Beostar does not exist anymore league will be weaker than the last year.
    Who to play with, develop skills?
    WTF?? what happened! a good team for young players.....

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partizanhk View Post
    And i dont believe that senior team in OB2 would play at working days. There is a lot of time during the weekends at winter.
    The second tier can only use weekdays, it seems. The reason is that there is a big overlap between U20 teams (most of them also playing in Austria) and second tier. But it can also give the opportunity (for Zvezda) to play home league on weekends, thus, having even more matches. This can help players to develop.

WTF?? what happened! a good team for young players.....

They have a big dept for electricity in Beostar ice hall. All players transfer to Zvezda and Beostar will not compete this year. It is also questionable if there would be ice this year.

Last year they didnt have domestic players for two lines....

So there is now just two clubs in Serbia. Partizan and Zvezda. What is the future of ice hockey in Serbia?

So there is now just two clubs in Serbia. Partizan and Zvezda. What is the future of ice hockey in Serbia?
    You forgot "light in the dark" aka. Vitez

IHF Member
    Slovenia still has good hockey schools and playing against Jesenice, Bled or Slavija shall only improve the development of young Serbs. I had high hopes for the Hungarian hockey development but it still didn't overpass Slovenians.

If senior team of Zvezda would play slovenian league....that means that they wull play against Croatian teams also?

Yes. I belive so

I respect the effort of Crvena Zvezda but OB2 is in my opinion better solution for Seniors. As for the juniors, there is the matter of choice, the Hungarian junior league is strong and will be stronger.. Jesenice or Szekesfehrvar, or Csikszereda, to me this is the same at the moment.

In OB2 there are some chances that Zvezda reach 1st place (with 5 good Czech/Slovaks), but in Slovenia there is a lot of players who are waiting some contracts for EU teams.. no chance for 1st and 2nd place.. But it's Zvezda's choice.
    Serbian hockey
    Senior 2A - U20 2B - U18 2B

Yes. I belive so
    So, the new Panon league is here

Are they going to play as Crvena Zvezda or as selection of all best Serbian players wearing Red Star jerseys ?

As far as I know they will play as Crvena Zvezda

Kids from Beostar allready started training proces with Zvezda's kids

Zvezda confirmed for 15/16 season in slovenian league

They got green light from Slovenian hockey federation and if they find sponsors HKCZ Senior team, U16, U14 and U12 selections will play Sovenian league next season.

For the beguining all the games will be played in Slovenia. Depends of selection 16-22 games are to be played

They negotiated with Hungarian federation too, but because they play games during the week and also because of some bad experiance from playing Hungarian league 4-5 years ago they decide to turn to Slovenia
    Nothing against about decision by C.Zvezda's main people but here are the teams from U16, U14, U12 in season 2015-2016:
    http://www.icehockey.hu/hirek/hir/im...npotlas_mezony
    Serbian hockey

According to this shedule
    http://hktriglav.si/docs/Razpored_te...6_original.pdf

Senior team Crvena Zvezda will finish season on 9 decembar. After that, for them is season over. So, who is crazy for playing this stupid league?
    You canot win the league, the league is over in decembar and what is the purpose of league?
    The second hungarian OB2 is much better solution.

What is the ambitions of Zvezda?

If they cant win Slovenian Championship, maybe they can win Croatin Championship. Why not?
    After Slovenian part of competition, they can play Croatian league and win the title in Croatia.
    And if not, then they maybe have a chance to win Serbian title, but it would be once again just dream.
    So, there is a 3 big chance for title,( Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia)....but Slovenians are too strong, Croatia also and Partizan of course....So once again, Zvezda would play just for glory and nothing else.

A-light-in-the-dark: Sofia Bulgaria, Skopje Macedonia, Sarajevo & Pristina :)

IHF Member
    According to this shedule
    http://hktriglav.si/docs/Razpored_te...6_original.pdf

Senior team Crvena Zvezda will finish season on 9 decembar. After that, for them is season over. So, who is crazy for playing this stupid league?
    You canot win the league, the league is over in decembar and what is the purpose of league?
    The second hungarian OB2 is much better solution.
    Everything goes into the direction that there will be no OB 2 next season in Hungary, only one team applied to play in this championships up to now. I think there will be some kind of Serbian League in the next season as well, and Zvezda will have the chance to play there as well besides the Slovenian championships. I think they made a wise move, they will have 10+ matches in a much better organised league (compared to the Serbian one), they can count on these matches and the opponents will also be on similar level, so these matches will have their worth.

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fikret View Post

If they cant win Slovenian Championship, maybe they can win Croatin Championship. Why not?
    After Slovenian part of competition, they can play Croatian league and win the title in Croatia.
    And if not, then they maybe have a chance to win Serbian title, but it would be once again just dream.
    So, there is a 3 big chance for title,( Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia)....but Slovenians are too strong, Croatia also and Partizan of course....So once again, Zvezda would play just for glory and nothing else.

They will play matches. Unlike Partizan for example.

Quote Originally Posted by fikret View Post

What kind of drugs are you consuming?

Partizan will go to play CC.
    CZvezda (or Czv+Beo), will go to play Slovenian league (till 9.decembre).

Serbian clubs next season: Partizan, CZvezda
    Serbian hockey

Serbian hockey

Sezona 2015/2016, tekmovanje DP Člani 15/16
    http://hokej.si/statistika/?stat_mod...40&stat_a=tek&

Any information about Zvezda's roster, competition, ice in Belgrade, sponsors, budgets of clubs,.. any info, thanks..
    Serbian hockey

It is very strange tha KHKL Crvena Zvezda dont have their own web site. In these days everyone have that.

Quote Originally Posted by BASSA View Post
    Something change meanwhile thus Gnitko appears in Lthuanian team Juodupe roster: http://www.eurohockey.com/club/6748-...016&league=875

Crvena has a site...simply not updated and for what i can understand is mainly devoted to junior teams: http://www.khkcrvenazvezda.org.rs/

Something change meanwhile thus Gnitko appears in Lthuanian team Juodupe roster: http://www.eurohockey.com/club/6748-...016&league=875
    Yes, he left Serbia to play in Lithuania

Crvena has a site...simply not updated and for what i can understand is mainly devoted to junior teams: http://www.khkcrvenazvezda.org.rs/
    Its pure negligence

GM and the owner of Crvena Zvezda is also owner of big IT company http://www.saga.rs/en.html

Its a saying that car mechanics drives worst cars because they dont want to loose time fixing it
    therefore we have web site that we have

Thread Information