Thread: Hello from Russia!!

Russia Hello from Russia!!

Hello!
    I am a fan of Russian hockey.
    I watch for the KHL, VHL, the MHL, the MHL-B and all the other competitions taking place on the territory of our country and not only :)
    I would be pleased to meet and communicate. Ready to help with the filling of the hockey section with information on everything in the Russian Federation.

Quote Originally Posted by Martensson View Post
    Hello!
    I am a fan of Russian hockey.
    I watch for the KHL, VHL, the MHL, the MHL-B and all the other competitions taking place on the territory of our country and not only :)
    I would be pleased to meet and communicate. Ready to help with the filling of the hockey section with information on everything in the Russian Federation.
    Hello and welcome!

I'm from Manchester, England but I am obsessed with the KHL and the Russian hockey system! I follow Dinamo Riga and I have a soft spot for Vityaz too
    Dinamo Riga, Manchester Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Garethw87 View Post
    Hello and welcome!

I'm from Manchester, England but I am obsessed with the KHL and the Russian hockey system! I follow Dinamo Riga and I have a soft spot for Vityaz too
    Nice to see the CHL fans from England!
    Knight started very well this season, but unfortunately did not get into the playoffs. Cinema is still the thunder authorities on the ice, let's fight every opponent ...

Prompt, as soon as the moderator will make an opportunity to communicate to me? So I can write in the forum thread. I've left a comment in the topic of the KHL, but I see they have not been moderated. How to become a full participant in the forum?

Nice to see the CHL fans from England!
    Knight started very well this season, but unfortunately did not get into the playoffs. Cinema is still the thunder authorities on the ice, let's fight every opponent ...

Prompt, as soon as the moderator will make an opportunity to communicate to me? So I can write in the forum thread. I've left a comment in the topic of the KHL, but I see they have not been moderated. How to become a full participant in the forum?
    It seems to be a problem people are having. Hopefully one of the Moderators fix it for you soon!

IHF Member
    [QUOTE=Martensson;282745]Nice to see the CHL fans from England!
    QUOTE]

Yes, welcome to the forum. Look forward to reading your contributions. There's a lot of passion about Ice Hockey in England and quite abit of interest in KHL and the other top European leagues.

I had an amazing time in St Petersburg a couple of years ago. Went to see a couple of SKA KHL games and MHL games of SKA 1946 and Serebryanye Lvy.

Quote Originally Posted by shefpie View Post
    Yes, welcome to the forum. Look forward to reading your contributions. There's a lot of passion about Ice Hockey in England and quite abit of interest in KHL and the other top European leagues.

I had an amazing time in St Petersburg a couple of years ago. Went to see a couple of SKA KHL games and MHL games of SKA 1946 and Serebryanye Lvy.
    In St. Petersburg, a lot of hockey teams. SKA system a year ago, I took patronage over Serebryanye Lvy, now they SKA-Serebryanye Lvy, also in the village named after Morozov plays team SKA-Varyagi in the MHL-B. Competition with SKA is Dynamo St. Petersburg (MHL), the following season, this team plans to start the season in the VHL. SKA-Neva (VHL) is likely to go into a new league - Hockey Premier League, it is a project farm club of the KHL,

I'm not looking for accommodation in St. Petersburg, root for the Dynamo Moscow :)

In St. Petersburg, a lot of hockey teams. SKA system a year ago, I took patronage over Serebryanye Lvy, now they SKA-Serebryanye Lvy, also in the village named after Morozov plays team SKA-Varyagi in the MHL-B. Competition with SKA is Dynamo St. Petersburg (MHL), the following season, this team plans to start the season in the VHL. SKA-Neva (VHL) is likely to go into a new league - Hockey Premier League, it is a project farm club of the KHL,

I'm not looking for accommodation in St. Petersburg, root for the Dynamo Moscow :)
    St Petersburg are doing an excellent job promoting hockey and building their team as well, it's great to see!

I'm very interested to see how the Hockey Premier League takes shape. Always something interesting going on in Russia/KHL

Already in the sixth match of the Gagarin Cup Metallurg Magnitogorsk CSKA Moscow take. Honestly expect from CSKA easy walk in this series, still closing unit Dadonova, Shipacheva Gusev and the SKA, and beating Petrograd 4: 0, CSKA had to beat Metallurg. But something is missing. Each match - a battle. CSKA enters the final battle, the second consecutive quarterly pay Gagarin Cup with CSKA Moscow - this will be a failure :)

Excellent! Now the forum is available completely :)

Hello guys :)

I played for Dynamo-2 in 2005. So it is nice to see the logo of Dynamo Moscow on Martensson profile ":)

Thread Information