Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Serbian league 2016/2017

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Pasic View Post
    Are you serious????

Now there is war going on between NS Stars and Serbian federation about play off and Beograd joining in from one side

At the same time Zvezda fights with Beograd because they dont want to let Zvezda s players to play rest of the season in SLO league....

Total madness, I just wander if they are all so stupid or pretend to be that stupid

Moe info about Serbian Hockey Soap opera on: https://www.facebook.com/SKHL-Crvena...2510287011565/
    If we are taking into account all circumstances I am satisfied.
    Of course, there are always problems, but league is completed - the regular part.

As for Beograde. Even before the season starts I have read that they will join in the semifinal of playoffs. It means only 3 best teams in Serbian league can compete in the playoff, and that means NS Stars failed in try to get the playoff spot.

I can't comment the "Serbian Soap" because I think everyone in that story is not honest. Main people in both clubs made a decision before the season but later on something happened, and right now players are in the middle of the fire. Completely unnecessary in this moment.
    Serbian hockey
    Senior 2A - U20 2B - U18 2B

Quote Originally Posted by BASSA View Post
    ..,I can't comment the "Serbian Soap" because I think everyone in that story is not honest. Main people in both clubs made a decision before the season but later on something happened, and right now players are in the middle of the fire. Completely unnecessary in this moment.
    Tottaly agree!!!

Serbian hockey federation announced the dates of playoff matches:

HK Beograd (1) - HK Partizan (4)
    SKHL Crvena zvezda (2) - HK Vojvodina (3)

Semi finals (best of 2):

7. mart: SKHL Crvena zvezda - HK Vojvodina
    8. mart: HK Beograd - HK Partizan
    11. mart: HK Vojvodina - SKHL Crvena zvezda
    12. mart: HK Partizan - HK Beograd
    14. mart: SKHL Crvena zvezda - HK Vojvodina (ukoliko bude potrebno)
    15. mart: HK Beograd - HK Partizan (ukoliko bude potrebno)

Final (best of 2):

18. mart, 22.mart and 26.mart

http://www.hockeyserbia.com/index.ph...srbije-shls-uo
    Serbian hockey

image upload no compression

Beograd is new champion!
    Serbian hockey

Such a sad ending of such a promising season...

Here is the interview of Zvezda's coach in which he summons the whole season

http://www.czbgtv.com/2017/03/28/nen...sezone-201617/

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Pasic View Post
    Here is the interview of Zvezda's coach in which he summons the whole season

http://www.czbgtv.com/2017/03/28/nen...sezone-201617/
    And once again (at least to me) theres a prove that serbian hockeyworkers works only for themselves with not too much interest in looking their teams as a part of domestic hockey. After what the coach said it is quite possible that their will be no HK Beograd next season. That if, of course, the Red Star players that played for HK Beograd this season don't finish their contracts with Red Star. And that might be difficult if Red Star says no - which is quite possible.

So if Red Star and the federation don't find an agreement it might end up with the end of HK Beograd and a stronger Red Star that can win the "prestigous" domestic championship and even might reach the "fantastic" 4th spot in the Slovenian championship. That if the slovenians allow a serb club to participate once again. I'm not sure about that either.

All in all the own club-interest comes before the national interest and fuzzy work of the federation makes the serbian hockey slowly (?) implode. I can't understand that such an a simple agreement in the beginning of a season can be so (miss-)understood in so many ways in the end of the same. How complicated could it really be!? It is not like developing nano-technique...

As usual: one step forward and two steps back...

Hi Mr. Alex, and sorry for mY late respons.
    Answer is below the quoted part:

Quote Originally Posted by alex_jollett View Post
    Bassa,
    I've been reading on here for quite some time about your displeasure with Serbian hockey, always the first to criticize... Why don't you get involved and make a positive change instead?
    "And once again (at least to me) theres a prove that serbian hockeyworkers works only for themselves with not too much interest in looking their teams as a part of domestic hockey. After what the coach said it is quite possible that their will be no HK Beograd next season. That if, of course, the Red Star players that played for HK Beograd this season don't finish their contracts with Red Star. And that might be difficult if Red Star says no - which is quite possible.

So if Red Star and the federation don't find an agreement it might end up with the end of HK Beograd and a stronger Red Star that can win the "prestigous" domestic championship and even might reach the "fantastic" 4th spot in the Slovenian championship. That if the slovenians allow a serb club to participate once again. I'm not sure about that either.

All in all the own club-interest comes before the national interest and fuzzy work of the federation makes the serbian hockey slowly (?) implode. I can't understand that such an a simple agreement in the beginning of a season can be so (miss-)understood in so many ways in the end of the same. How complicated could it really be!? It is not like developing nano-technique...

As usual: one step forward and two steps back..."

Btw, I am completely sure Beograd will continue to play next few years in MOL, and also hoping that Zvezda could join very soon.
    Serbian hockey

I hope you are right about HK Beograd Bassa. However knowing the menatlity of our people and after "studying" the past ten-fifteen seasons and more you can expect anything in serbian hockey. There were some good intiatives past years but my feeling is that we are always closer to the "hoping the neighbours cow dies"-solutions rather than rational and constructive.

As long as the clubs are "lending" their players to HK Beograd there will be opurtunities to stop their participation in the project. And do you remember that we already had chaotic seasons with what some clubs thought were dual or false registrations of players? Our hockeypeople were always fond of paragraph-reading and reading and understanding them only from their point of view and with no considerence of the domestic hockey in general. In big sports like football and basket it doesn't matter so much. But in a sport consisting of five clubs where everyone is running their own race it's devostating.

I wish that HK Beograd becomes an own club with own players and no "lent" ones. Let them play in MOL and let them attract domestic players that want to do something more of their hockeytalent than play the domestic league.

Finally, as a (almost former!) Red Star-fan, I must say that I am at the moment sickly tired of both Red Star and Partizan in serbian sport and all the corruption that is surrounding the clubs. Sick of them using taxpayers money, sick of tehm being runned by corrupt politicians and doubtful "buisnessmen", sick of "supporters" who must be asked about everything and sick of how this divides the serbian society far beyond the sports it self Serbia needs alternatives in sports.
    In my dreams HK Beograd could be such an alternative. A club simply runned as a "normal" club with clear definisions of who is who and who does what.
    Will see!

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sloklo View Post
    I hope you are right about HK Beograd Bassa. However knowing the menatlity of our people and after "studying" the past ten-fifteen seasons and more you can expect anything in serbian hockey. There were some good intiatives past years but my feeling is that we are always closer to the "hoping the neighbours cow dies"-solutions rather than rational and constructive.

As long as the clubs are "lending" their players to HK Beograd there will be opurtunities to stop their participation in the project. And do you remember that we already had chaotic seasons with what some clubs thought were dual or false registrations of players? Our hockeypeople were always fond of paragraph-reading and reading and understanding them only from their point of view and with no considerence of the domestic hockey in general. In big sports like football and basket it doesn't matter so much. But in a sport consisting of five clubs where everyone is running their own race it's devostating.

I wish that HK Beograd becomes an own club with own players and no "lent" ones. Let them play in MOL and let them attract domestic players that want to do something more of their hockeytalent than play the domestic league.

Finally, as a (almost former!) Red Star-fan, I must say that I am at the moment sickly tired of both Red Star and Partizan in serbian sport and all the corruption that is surrounding the clubs. Sick of them using taxpayers money, sick of tehm being runned by corrupt politicians and doubtful "buisnessmen", sick of "supporters" who must be asked about everything and sick of how this divides the serbian society far beyond the sports it self Serbia needs alternatives in sports.
    In my dreams HK Beograd could be such an alternative. A club simply runned as a "normal" club with clear definisions of who is who and who does what.
    Will see!
    I'm almost sure that the players do not have a contract for more than one season. It is now april, most of them must be without any contract at the moment. A player who wants to do something in hockey will most probably look for an opportunity to play in the best available league and with a pro team. It's always good to do what you like (playing hockey) and get some money for it. The only team in Serbia playing in a relatively stronger league and on basis similar to pro hockey is HK Beograd at the moment so many players will sign for them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information