Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Mhl

  1. #1
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    1

    Mhl

    New hockey league on Balkan made from ex-yu teams


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    IHF Member Garethw87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    1,130
    Any website or anything for the league?
    Dinamo Riga, Manchester Storm

  3. #3
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    27
    It's actually IHL now (which is an english translation of former title MHL: international hockey league)

    It's basically same thing as last year's Slovenian championship with new marketing. So stats will be available here: http://hokej.si/, unfortunately the website doesn't have english version.

    News from the press are also on slovenian. http://siol.net/sportal/hokej/liga-i...ovenija-443268

    Short summary: 10 teams are interested (5 SLO - Bled, Celje, Maribor, Slavija, Triglav, 3 CRO - Medveščak II, Mladost, Zagreb, 2 SRB - Crvena Zvezda, Vojvodina), there will be an entry fee of 800 €, format will be decided when the list of teams is final (10 teams means 2 rounds, something around 20 games).

    Most data about this league, when it starts, will probably be posted on Slovenia's subforum.

  4. #4
    IHF Member Garethw87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    1,130
    Quote Originally Posted by branca View Post
    It's actually IHL now (which is an english translation of former title MHL: international hockey league)

    It's basically same thing as last year's Slovenian championship with new marketing. So stats will be available here: http://hokej.si/, unfortunately the website doesn't have english version.

    News from the press are also on slovenian. http://siol.net/sportal/hokej/liga-i...ovenija-443268

    Short summary: 10 teams are interested (5 SLO - Bled, Celje, Maribor, Slavija, Triglav, 3 CRO - Medveščak II, Mladost, Zagreb, 2 SRB - Crvena Zvezda, Vojvodina), there will be an entry fee of 800 €, format will be decided when the list of teams is final (10 teams means 2 rounds, something around 20 games).

    Most data about this league, when it starts, will probably be posted on Slovenia's subforum.
    Thank you!

    Sounds very interesting. Hoping the Serbians join and we can get a nice little stable competition going.
    Dinamo Riga, Manchester Storm

  5. #5
    IHF Staff Davide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Posts
    14,069
    AS preparation for the new season, Crvena Zvezda will compete in Belarus Cup in August, without the right to advance to semifinals

    http://www.eurohockey.com/news-show/3131-news.html

  6. #6
    IHF Member Garethw87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    1,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Davide View Post
    AS preparation for the new season, Crvena Zvezda will compete in Belarus Cup in August, without the right to advance to semifinals

    http://www.eurohockey.com/news-show/3131-news.html
    I was just reading that, thanks
    Dinamo Riga, Manchester Storm

  7. #7
    IHF Member fikret's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    beograd
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by Davide View Post
    AS preparation for the new season, Crvena Zvezda will compete in Belarus Cup in August, without the right to advance to semifinals

    http://www.eurohockey.com/news-show/3131-news.html
    Results from Belarus Cup:

    Crvena Zvezda - HK Brest: 1-3
    Crvena Zvezda - Belarus U20: 2-6
    Crvena Zvezda - Molodezny: 1-5
    Crvena Zvezda - Yunost Minsk: 2-6
    Crvena Zvezda - Sahtjor Soligorsk: 0-12
    Crvena Zvezda - Himik Novopolsk: 6-4
    A-light-in-the-dark: Sofia Bulgaria, Skopje Macedonia, Sarajevo & Pristina :)

  8. #8
    IHF Member BASSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,079
    Last game obviously brought some hope and smiling faces :)

    I wish all the best to Zvezda and their project ;)
    Serbian hockey
    Senior 2A - U20 2B - U18 2B

  9. #9
    IHF Member BASSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,079
    Saturday Sep 16th starts the new season in Slovenian INL league.
    Serbian teams Zvezda and Vojvodina will take a part in the competition.
    Zvezda signed ex Beograd/Zvezda players and fiew imports Leonov, Buchkin, Olonov, Garip Saliji, and Sefic. Zvezda is also My favorite for 1st place in this league.
    Vojvodina is still without ice in home rink so... we will see what they can do with a help of as I know 5 imports. Any place from 8 to 5 will be amazing.
    Serbian hockey
    Senior 2A - U20 2B - U18 2B

  10. #10
    IHF Member Nik Pasic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by BASSA View Post
    Vojvodina is still without ice in home rink so... we will see what they can do with a help of as I know 5 imports. Any place from 8 to 5 will be amazing.
    Yes I also heard that they have 5 Russian imports. They travel to Belgrade and train at night at 23h

  11. #11
    IHF Member BASSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,079
    Results from CC 1st round:

    Crvena Zvezda - Esja Reykjavik 6:1
    Crvena Zvezda - Zeytinburnu Istanbul 4:3
    Crvena Zvezda - Irbis-Skate Sofia 5:4
    Serbian hockey
    Senior 2A - U20 2B - U18 2B

  12. #12
    IHF Member Nik Pasic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    265
    Crvena Zvezda - Mladost 6:1 (0:0, 4:0, 2:1)

    Very nice game. Russian player Olonov and Sefič play very, very good as first line offence.

    Too bad that Mladost came with only 2 lines in Belgrade and as the time passed it begune to show more and more

  13. #13
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    59
    Is there any Serbian domestic championship this year, or is it only Zvezda and Vojvodina playing the IHL?

  14. #14
    IHF Member Nik Pasic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by BhamJohn View Post
    Is there any Serbian domestic championship this year, or is it only Zvezda and Vojvodina playing the IHL?
    There is a domestic championship (if you can call it that way) with Zvezda, Vojvodina, NS Stars and Red Team (Junior team of Zvezda).

    Games between Zvezda and Vojvodina in IHL will be counted also for domestic league

  15. #15
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    2,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Pasic View Post
    There is a domestic championship (if you can call it that way) with Zvezda, Vojvodina, NS Stars and Red Team (Junior team of Zvezda).

    Games between Zvezda and Vojvodina in IHL will be counted also for domestic league
    No Partizan? :-(

  16. #16
    IHF Member Nik Pasic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    265
    No.

    After HK Beograd project folded, few ex Partizan players (Podunavac and Brkusanin) joined Zvezda, Komazec played some games for HK Vojvodina and the rest just stoped playing this season

    Alo there is no U20/18/16 selections. Few kids joined Zvezda to play in Slovenian league

    U14 has only 2 lines and borrow 1 line from HK NS STARS to play Hungarian second league

    Rumor is that long time Partizan coach Nikola Bera also joined Zvezda.

    Only "light" for Partizan now is U 8/10 selection beacause grandson of Boka Milovanovic (main financier) and son of

    Marko Milovanovic (serbian hockey federation prezident) plays for them

  17. #17
    IHF Staff Davide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Posts
    14,069
    Is the league underway? no results, news, rosters.....

  18. #18
    IHF Member Nik Pasic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    265
    It is played in deep secrecy...no roesters, no results, no nothing for 2017/18 season.

    Games played so far:

    Crvena Zvezda - Red Team.....12:2
    Crvena Zvezda - Red Team.....12:2

    Crvena Zvezda - Vojvodina.....9:2
    Crvena Zvezda - Vojvodina.....5:1
    Crvena Zvezda - Vojvodina.....5:1

    Red Team - NS STARS.....3:4 (3:3, 0:1)

  19. #19
    IHF Member Nik Pasic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    265
    My mistake. First game was

    Crvena Zvezda - Red Team.....12:0

  20. #20
    IHF Staff Davide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Posts
    14,069
    Thanks Nik, have you the dates for these games?

    Crvena - Vojvodina games are from IHL (SLO-CRO-SRB League), counting also for SRB league

  21. #21
    IHF Member Nik Pasic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    265
    Nothing yet....Although Serbian hockey federation finally posted something after championship started in October,

    but still no roster no time table...

    http://www.hockeyserbia.com/index.ph...kog-takmicenja

    VOJVODINA - CRVENA ZVEZDA 1:5 (0:3, 0:1, 1:1)

    NS STARS - RED TEAM 4:3 (2:1, 1:1, 0:1 - 0:0, 1:0)

    CRVENA ZVEZDA - VOJVODINA 9:2 (4:0, 3:1, 2:1)

    NS STARS - VOJVODINA 1:6 (0:2, 1:3, 0:1)

    CRVENA ZVEZDA - VOJVODINA 5:1 (2:1, 1:0, 2:0)

    RED TEAM - CRVENA ZVEZDA 0:12 (0:3, 0:6, 0:3)

    CRVENA ZVEZDA - RED TEAM 11:2 (4:1, 4:0, 3:1)

    CRVENA ZVEZDA - RED TEAM 12:2 (3:2, 5:0, 4:0)

    RED TEAM - CRVENA ZVEZDA 0:14 (0:4, 0:6, 0:4)

    NS STARS - RED TEAM 0:3 (0:0, 0:2, 0:1)

    VOJVODINA - RED TEAM 9:2 (0:0, 5:1, 4:1)

    CRVENA ZVEZDA - NS STARS 15 : 3 (8:0, 3:2, 4:1)

    TABELA

    TEAM G W L OTW OTL Pts
    1. CRVENA ZVEZDA 8 8 0 0 0 24
    2. VOJVODINA 5 2 3 0 0 6
    3. RED TEAM 7 1 5 0 1 4
    4 NS STARS 4 0 3 1 0 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •