Thread: Referee attacked...

IHF Member

Croatia Referee attacked...

Quote Originally Posted by Tehniko
    Sisak,14.02.2006.
    Game between Ina and Medvescak interrupted after 9 minutes because two players of Ina attacked referee and punched him down. The referee finished in hospital and Ina lose this game. :o
    and bastards that attacked ref in totally uninportant game will be kick out of hockey for good. life time ban, i hope... :076: :090: :eek:

Referee attacked...

Quote Originally Posted by Tehniko
    Sisak,14.02.2006.
    Game between Ina and Medvescak interrupted after 9 minutes because two players of Ina attacked referee and punched him down. The referee finished in hospital and Ina lose this game. :o
    What is the story behind this shameful action?

that's got to be one of the most cowardly and pathetic thigns i've ever heard of. I hope they get lifetime bans. What they SHOULD get is beaten down by their own team, THEN lifetime bans (but the law does sort of frown upon mass beatings)

Quote Originally Posted by Steigs
    that's got to be one of the most cowardly and pathetic thigns i've ever heard of. I hope they get lifetime bans.
    Officials always get the brunt of the blame in any situation, look at Vladimir Sindler. They make mistakes, but you cannot go around hitting them as you please. It requires a great amount of cowardice to attack people without pads, sticks, or, not even playing against you. This sort of thing must be punished severely. Perhaps not a complete ban, but perhaps five years? After all, at that point your career might already be over, and if it isn't, you really will have to think about why you spent 5 years sitting at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Steigs
    What they SHOULD get is beaten down by their own team, THEN lifetime bans (but the law does sort of frown upon mass beatings)
    I miss the days of stonings and the other classic punishments.
    Bringing ice hockey to Northwest China!

I'm the hole formerly known as KazakhEagles

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz
    What is the story behind this shameful action?
    nothing, ina played first game at home ice this season...medvescak came, mostly with juniors...sisak is just crap team, only 10-15 players, they play our league so it would be 4 clubs in it...3 goals scored, in 2 games...goal difference -42 in first two games...medvescak would win it at least by 20+ margin

medvescak scored 3rd goal im 9th min (3-0 was score) and ina players got angry, coz they felt it supposed to be disallowed...
    mateo loncar got minor for puling the refs shirt...and when he supposed to go to penalty box he just shoot a puck towards the ref.. of course, game miscondact...but...it wasnt enough, his brother kristijan came to the ref and beat the crap out of him...

ref from their town, just few days ago he was in budapest for eihc, refereeing slovenia-canada and slovenia-croatia

discrace, board said that fines will be biggest so far...so i belive that lifetime ban will be given...

tommorow another medvescak - ina game supposed to be played, in zagreb...i would love to see, if they would come, and how will they react...

I honestly hope those guys get successfully sued and/or arrested and criminally charged.

Cowardly, disgraceful and pathetic.

IHF Member
    I have only three words for such players: "what an ash :censored: "......

this is unbelievable...
    Cheers, Franco

User under observation
    Quote Originally Posted by jokke_wiberg View Post
    nothing, ina played first game at home ice this season...medvescak came, mostly with juniors...sisak is just crap team, only 10-15 players, they play our league so it would be 4 clubs in it...3 goals scored, in 2 games...goal difference -42 in first two games...medvescak would win it at least by 20+ margin

medvescak scored 3rd goal im 9th min (3-0 was score) and ina players got angry, coz they felt it supposed to be disallowed...
    mateo loncar got minor for puling the refs shirt...and when he supposed to go to penalty box he just shoot a puck towards the ref.. of course, game miscondact...but...it wasnt enough, his brother kristijan came to the ref and beat the crap out of him...

ref from their town, just few days ago he was in budapest for eihc, refereeing slovenia-canada and slovenia-croatia

discrace, board said that fines will be biggest so far...so i belive that lifetime ban will be given...

tommorow another medvescak - ina game supposed to be played, in zagreb...i would love to see, if they would come, and how will they react...
    mate İ have been following up on your post just to see what kind of fan you are and what your intentions are, and my conclusıon ıs that you are disturbingly negative. this sport ıs suppose to be fun and its suppose to create bonds... however your post are all extreamlly negative and some of your posts are diliberate attacks on origin and nationality... an investigation on your entire impact on this website should be considered and i have gathered alot of your info and have put in a complaint...

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeysorigin View Post
    mate İ have been following up on your post just to see what kind of fan you are and what your intentions are, and my conclusıon ıs that you are disturbingly negative. this sport ıs suppose to be fun and its suppose to create bonds... however your post are all extreamlly negative and some of your posts are diliberate attacks on origin and nationality... an investigation on your entire impact on this website should be considered and i have gathered alot of your info and have put in a complaint...
    :scared001 :006: :devileek:

IHF Member
    an investigation on your entire impact on this website should be considered and i have gathered alot of your info and have put in a complaint...
    I think you have too much time to kill, if you can come with nothing better than to follow up a year old post just to state how you dislike one particular poster.

Yokke is a great hockey fan whose articles are just about the only thing that keeps Croatian hockey out of complete media blackout.

Just because he doesn't follow the stupid and hypocritical concept of "political correctness" does not mean he's the bad guy around here.

Now that's what I call "going overboard".
    Take a break, "mate", have a KitKat.
    Leave Jokke alone, because he does bring up many good points on many subjects. I don't always agree with him (in fact, I disagree with him more than half the time), but I have a lot of respect for a guy who'll fight to help the visibility of the game he loves in a country that is unaware of ice hockey at all.

IHF Member
    anyways, the guy that attacked referee got 3 year ban. only three year, which is a maximum ban in croatian hockey

Depending on where and how old you are, three years can basically end a career at any competitive level of hockey. I think that's fair enough in this case.

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steigs View Post
    Depending on where and how old you are, three years can basically end a career at any competitive level of hockey. I think that's fair enough in this case.
    im sure that they are quite young. about 20 i belive.

croatian hockey federation needs to change that regulation and start giving some serious fines coz theres increasing violence on mladost-zagreb matches. every game there are some major penalties, fights, GA-MI ect...rivalry is one thing, but this is becoming a small war. drax can also share his view.

last time zagreb bench throw a stick on a mladost player when he score deciding goal few min from time, he skated in front of their bench and teased em (which was also a stupid reaction), and a zagreb player tried to hit im with his stick.
    also, one of the players got sent to lockerroom for cheeky shot from behind in the 1. period and later in the game, he was insulting the ref from the stands. after the game he repeated the insults into the refs face...funniest thing, player is also a ref...and lost his marbles...
    v.belic (goalie, mladost) stoped a PS shot from grozaj (attacker, zagreb), skated from goal and imitate a jacking off with his goalie stick after the save...it was also a discraceful, but those 2 are best friends so it was only their personal thing, but...

here is a gamesheet from that game
    http://www.khl-mladost.hr/selekcije/...b-03012007.pdf

Let me get this right. Someone makes a post about hockey players attacking an official so brutally that they put him in hospital, and you are criticising the poster because they didn't describe it in a positive light?

Graham.
    "It's very hard to talk quantum using a language originally designed to tell other monkeys where the ripe fruit is."
    ---
    "Night Watch", Terry Pratchett

mate ? have been following up on your post just to see what kind of fan you are and what your intentions are, and my conclus?on ?s that you are disturbingly negative. this sport ?s suppose to be fun and its suppose to create bonds... however your post are all extreamlly negative and some of your posts are diliberate attacks on origin and nationality... an investigation on your entire impact on this website should be considered and i have gathered alot of your info and have put in a complaint...

This is too much. You register here to launch a personal attack on one of our members, searching for old posts to find a platform for your assaults. I hereby give you the first public warning. Read the board rules to find out what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    Let me get this right. Someone makes a post about hockey players attacking an official so brutally that they put him in hospital, and you are criticising the poster because they didn't describe it in a positive light?

Graham.
    Well, .... it keeps things interesting around here.... :shakehead

Quote Originally Posted by Steigs View Post
    Well, .... it keeps things interesting around here.... :shakehead
    Steigs, stay out of this. There is no need for you to act as a moderator. We got 6 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Karsten View Post
    Steigs, stay out of this. There is no need for you to act as a moderator. We got 6 of them.
    Attitude readjustment assimilated.

...I am shamed.:090:

IHF Member
    Jokke is a great guy, I had the chance to meet him personally (UTE - Medvescak Interliga quarterfinals a few days ago), he is a great guy, gives great coverage of hockey in Croatia.

I hope to see him next season too in UTE - Medvedi games. :devileek:

Jokke could be a little more tactful sometimes in some of his posts, but nothing serious.
    „HOCKEY IS WHERE WE LIVE

Life is just a place where we spend time between games”

Well I have had many disagreements with Jokke as well.. , or minor hockey banters should be more apporpiate..:kidding:, as most IHG members know.. At the end what he says or thinks is his opinion,, and what I say or think is my opinion.., do I agree with most of what he says either no in most cases not!!:) especially his views in regards to Turkish Ice hockey!!!!.. but I will let those go over my head.. :023: not worth it to get myself wound out about!!!:p
    I am sure he is not trying to annoy off people here on purpose,.. even though thats what I thought at first :kidding: ..(joke:) but now realise like me he likes to speak his mind and defend his cause.. and that is not a bad thing :).....

I think the bottom line is everyone on this forum is proud of where they are from, and to represent their countries Ice Hockey in the best way possible.. Jokke must have read on here that I am planning on visiting Zagreb, and PMed me to offer advice on Zagreb, which is a nice gesture,, and he did not have to go out of his way to do that,, highly appreciated... although I am still waiting for the advice:kidding: :kidding:
    Last edited by Cady; 21-01-2007 at 19:46.
    Guildford Flames until the end! :)

GUILDFORD FLAMES EPL LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2007- 2008

GUILDFORD FLAMES EPL CUP CHAMPIONS 2009 -2010:c032:

GUILDFORD FLAMES 2010-2011 EPL PLAYOFF CHAMPIONS:-)

Thread Information