Thread: Hockey Stars For Hope Uk Tour 2006

IHF Member

NHL Hockey Stars For Hope Uk Tour 2006

Hi Guys :006:
    Starting Tuesday 11th April,is the NHL UK TOUR of the Hockey Stars for Hope. The first game is NHL HSFH v Bracknell Bees. following games are:
    Weds 12th April @ Fife Flyers
    Thurs.13th April @ Coventry Blaze
    Friday 14th April @ National Ice Centre in Nottingham for a match between the NHL HSFH/Nottingham Panthers v NHL HSFH/Sheffield Steelers select teams.
    Sunday 16th April @ Cardiff Devils.
    Amonst those playing for the HSFH will be,Hockey Hall of Famers,Bobby Hull and Borje Salming
    Stanley Cup Winners,Esa Tikkanen and Reijo Routsalainen and the Toughest guy in NHL history,Bob Probert!
    I'll try and keep up to date with all the scores and post them here.

IHF Member

NHL

From what i have read on a couple of fans forums,last nights game in Bracknell with the Bees v The NSFH NHL Stars,it was a fun night of hockey with the Bees winning the game 11-10 :023: The whole idea for these games in Britain and the HSFHis to give youngsters,who wouldnt normally have a chance, the opportunity to play the great game of hockey.The scores are of no importance,just for the guys that have played at the highest level to see young players(boys and girls) enjoying playing is what its all about :yelclap: Tonight,Wednesday,the NHL stars in in Kirkcaldy in Fife playing against a Fife Flyers select team.The great Bobby Hull :bowdown: was being interviewed on the BBC Sheffield ice-line programme tonight,and he said that he was privilaged to be asked to be over here in Britain,but wouldnt be playing any games but would be there in a coaching capacity.If i can get the score for anyone interested then i will log it on this thread.
    See ya :kidding:

IHF Member
    The HSFH NHL Stars roster is as follows.
    #25 Troy Crowder, #4 Richard Mulhern, #8 David Pichette, #16 Chris Kontos.
    #17 Greg Adams, #7 Tony McKegney, #12 Stew Gavin, #5 Kurt Walker.
    #24 Bob Probert, #14 Jordy Douglas, #28 Ray Neufeld, #29 Gino Odjick.
    #19 Petri Skriko, #10 Esa Tikkanen, #26 Reijo Routsalainen, #13 Shawn Allard
    #9 BobbyHull, #21 Borje Salming and #30 Mark Bernard (net minder with Elite Leagie team,Basingstoke Bison).

cool, looks good! go england!!!!!!!

NHL

Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart
    The HSFH NHL Stars roster is as follows.
    #25 Troy Crowder, #4 Richard Mulhern, #8 David Pichette, #16 Chris Kontos.
    #17 Greg Adams, #7 Tony McKegney, #12 Stew Gavin, #5 Kurt Walker.
    #24 Bob Probert, #14 Jordy Douglas, #28 Ray Neufeld, #29 Gino Odjick.
    #19 Petri Skriko, #10 Esa Tikkanen, #26 Reijo Routsalainen, #13 Shawn Allard
    #9 BobbyHull, #21 Borje Salming and #30 Mark Bernard (net minder with Elite Leagie team,Basingstoke Bison).
    :scratchhe

Ha, it's good to see Esa's name up there. I was wondering what he was up to in 2005-06 after being a playing coach in Korea in 2004-05.

IHF Member

NHL

Sorry i couldnt post this earlier but i made a decision to go to Coventry on Saturday for the EPL Play -off weekend :003:
    I went to the NIC on Friday night and there was a good crowd for the Hockey Stars For Hope game. The great Bobby Hull was there :bowdown: and still looked fit enough to play.A great night with some banter between the Steelers and Panthers fans :kidding: and it was good to see all the old NHL players taking part.
    Final score was 11-7 for the Steelers(some things never change :rolleyes: ) but hey we even celebrated the Panthers goals and they celebrated ours!!! :drink2:

IHF Prospect

Hockey Stars for Hope 2005 - PLEASE HELP

Hi, All you ice hockey experts,

Please can you help me to identify the following autographs on this Players Challenge shirt:

IHF Prospect

NHL Hockey Stars for Hope 2005 - Players Challenge Shirt - Identification

Please can you help me by identifying the players who have signed this "Players Challenge" shirt

IHF Prospect
    Please can anyone help me in identifying the autographs on the shirt at the following website: http://worldsgreatestautographs.weeb...hope-2005.html
    or give me a list of players who took part in the 2005 Hockey Stars for Hope.
    Thank you

Thread Information