Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kyrgyzstan Hockey

IHF Member

kyrgyzstan

I have heard that on czech TV you could watch an game for the national icehockey championships.

Who has more info. articles, logo's , leaguetables? :)

The best I could find is this link: http://www.russianjerseys.com/ubb/ul...=000104#000000

I hope they start a recognized ice hockey federation soon and hopefully, like Ireland, get some indoor rinks and a small national league started.
    Bringing ice hockey to Northwest China!

I'm the hole formerly known as KazakhEagles

I found a pic of muslim Kyrgyz players praying before the start of a game:

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/lang.../04/2003295744

Quote Originally Posted by KazakhEagles
    The best I could find is this link: http://www.russianjerseys.com/ubb/ul...=000104#000000

I hope they start a recognized ice hockey federation soon and hopefully, like Ireland, get some indoor rinks and a small national league started.
    From what I read it seems they will not get any of indoor rinks in the nearest future. They're so poor that their only dream is to go and work in America and not stay where they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by fan75
    I found a pic of muslim Kyrgyz players praying before the start of a game:

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/lang.../04/2003295744
    Wow! Great find! :claphands
    There is no such thing as a "Bad Hockey Market"
    There are, however, several markets with "Bad Hockey"

International Hockey Forums on Social Media:
    https://twitter.com/ihf_forums
    https://www.facebook.com/ihf.forums

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz
    Wow! Great find! :claphands
    Also, a big thank you to fan75 for finding that. The caption gives me hope,
    Ice hockey is gaining in popularity in some parts of the country.
    As long as the people operating the hockey tournaments there can harness the growing interest, they could, eventually, get a push for a Kyrgyz ice hockey federation. Artificial rinks are most likely out of the question for many years, but if the natural rinks are maintained and looked after they can get a hockey movement going with the youth. They would probably have more time playing ball hockey than ice hockey, but it is marginally decent practice.

Ok, I hate to be the new guy that picks a otherwise dead post and rejuvenates it but I must.

I am an American that has recently moved to Bishkek Kyrgyzstan and I am very bummed out that there is no hockey here. Before I came here I thought it would be a sure thing but I am now sitting here with my gear ready to go and going through withdraw. :crying:

I'm sure that this thread is the most information that I will get about hockey here, but I am hoping that there is some new news or maybe another member that would want to meet up and find some ice.

I keep asking my Kyrgyz friends if they found a ice rink for me yet but all I get is laughs. If I get any more info I will post.

Lubbz

Quote Originally Posted by Lubbz
    Ok, I hate to be the new guy that picks a otherwise dead post and rejuvenates it but I must.

I am an American that has recently moved to Bishkek Kyrgyzstan and I am very bummed out that there is no hockey here. Before I came here I thought it would be a sure thing but I am now sitting here with my gear ready to go and going through withdraw. :crying:

I'm sure that this thread is the most information that I will get about hockey here, but I am hoping that there is some new news or maybe another member that would want to meet up and find some ice.

I keep asking my Kyrgyz friends if they found a ice rink for me yet but all I get is laughs. If I get any more info I will post.

Lubbz
    Hi and welcome here!!

yes please, keep us informedabout your experience there, you are your best witness at moment...

No ice rinks? so the Taipeitimes article isn't correct...

The Taipei Times article doesn't mention anything about rinks in the city of Bishkek. Kyrgyzstan does have a temporary, crude outdoor rink in Chayek (or Cheyek) on Shorton lake, which is some 300 kilometers south in the Naryn Oblasty.

Your best bet would be to try and find Nurlan Matyyev, one of the tournament organizers, or Ekinbek Baisalov, a parliment member trying to have the government fund the sport.

Best of luck!

All the best to hockey in Kyrgyzstan. It can be one more country to add to circle.
    "By Soviet standards I'd always been considered an offensive centerman. Phil Esposito and Bobby Clarke forced me to play a more defensive style. The experience made me a better all around player," -Vladimir Petrov commenting after the 1972 Summit Series

MY BASKETBALL RESEARCH WEBSITE:
    http://92mensolympicbball.webs.com

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2015 QUALIFYING STATISTICS:
    http://www.freewebs.com/rugbystats/RWC2015Q.xlsx

Kyrgyz village harbors big hockey dreams

Ok people who says there is no hockey in Kyrgyzstan check out this artcle
    http://www.boston.com/news/world/mid...hockey_dreams/

Thanks for the news article; it gave me a good lead to check into the possibility of playing.

I contacted the Canadian gold company that was talked about and found some good news. I was told that the company officially sponsors children hockey in the before mentioned village but no adult teams. It may be a personal sponsorship. I was also told that there are ten other Canadians with the company that is trying to get a team together, but... there is still no rinks in Bishkek. They have my name and number so I hope to hear from them soon to find out more.

And now I just need to vent about something so its cool to skip this part.
    When I said that I had my gear and was ready to go, well it was still in the mail. Well... it never got here and it sucks :089: . I was being cheap, had my girlfriend send it without insurance and to a military APO AE address at the air port here. So it seems that some military guy in Germany has my gear. The worst part was that they had sent the customs form on to me so I would know that it was stolen. If anyone in or around Germany sees someone with new used gear, brand new Bauer 90-80s size 9.5 and jerseys from Alaska let me know. Anyways, the bright side is that now I will have a nice Christmas :023: and my girlfriend will have a blast shopping on line for me

Lubbz

I contacted the Canadian gold company that was talked about and found some good news. I was told that the company officially sponsors children hockey in the before mentioned village but no adult teams. It may be a personal sponsorship. I was also told that there are ten other Canadians with the company that is trying to get a team together, but... there is still no rinks in Bishkek. They have my name and number so I hope to hear from them soon to find out more.
    As for only sponsoring children's hockey and not an adult team, it is a pity, but I can understand they only want to spend so much funding and it looks better to support the children. Hopefully this will lead to an increase in Kyrgyz hockey for the future, despite no actual rinks, especially in Bishkek. Which hopefully will be changed in the future, especially if those the Canadians you mention can be a driving force behind the league and work with the organization. As the article read, there are some in government looking to support it...

Shame about the equipment, I hope everything works out for you.

Thanks for the news article; it gave me a good lead to check into the possibility of playing.

I contacted the Canadian gold company that was talked about and found some good news. I was told that the company officially sponsors children hockey in the before mentioned village but no adult teams. It may be a personal sponsorship. I was also told that there are ten other Canadians with the company that is trying to get a team together, but... there is still no rinks in Bishkek. They have my name and number so I hope to hear from them soon to find out more. ....
    Sorry to hear about your equipment.

Thanks for the updates, and please keep us informed of any new developments in Kyrgiz Hockey.

Just a quick (and important) question about the children's hockey you mentioned - are they mostly kids of the Canadians working there, or are their local kids playing as well (or some combination)?

I know this is slightly off topic, but I could not find any thread on Uzbekistan.

I know there was a team in Soviet second league around 1970-85, Binokor Tashkent, where Viktor Nechayev played.

How is it with Uzbek hockey today? I read on their sports federation page that there is an ice hockey school.

Any Uzbek teams? Any Uzbek players somewhere in the world?

Thanks in advance for any answer.

Jazz, unfortunately I was not able to get much more information. From my conversation with the rep at the Canadian company it sounded that it was for the local kids. Also, knowing a little about the company most of the Canadians that have family here stay in Bishkek.

The one thing that I did find this past winter is that they do have several ponds where you can skate outdoors. One place in particular has a very nice setup. Rentals, indoor café, lighted pond. They took care of the ice regularly and did a nice job at making it look good. A lot of people were skating, you would think that hockey would catch if it was made more accessible to them.

I've found today a short news about an upcomng ice hockey tournament in Kyrgyzstan to celebrate IHF centenary.
    Unfortunately entire article is available only for subscribers of Times of Central Asia. Should e very interesting to know more about it..

This is the news

Ice hockey tournament devoted to the 100th anniversary of the international hockey federation to be held in Kyrgyzstan’s Cholpon-Ata town. President of Kyrgyzstan’s hockey federation Muratbek Jakypov told “Kabar” News Agency.
    According to him, the international hockey federation to mark this year its century jubilee. On this occasion, the tournament is to be organized in order to popularize this kind of sport in Kyrgyzstan.
    Ten teams from various regions of the republic would attend the tournament, particularly, teams from Naryn, Bishkek, Tokmok and may others.
    It is necessary to note the tournament will be attended by representatives of the international hockey federation to estimate the level of hockey development in Kyrgyzstan.

Very interesting that they would celebrate it even though they are not IIHF members yet. Yet could be a big word if IIHF representatives are going to oversee and analyse their level. A ten team field is a good sign, hopefully results will leak their way onto the internet.

IHF Member
    Some pictures from the tournament have found their way onto the net:

http://morrire.livejournal.com/422514.html

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin Hobbes View Post
    Some pictures from the tournament have found their way onto the net:

http://morrire.livejournal.com/422514.html
    Nice pics.

Can someone who reads Russian add a comment below the pictures pointing out this thread and IHF, asking some of them register here and inform us about any hockey related information from Kyrgyzstan?
    There is no such thing as a "Bad Hockey Market"
    There are, however, several markets with "Bad Hockey"

International Hockey Forums on Social Media:
    https://twitter.com/ihf_forums
    https://www.facebook.com/ihf.forums

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Nice pics.

Can someone who reads Russian add a comment below the pictures pointing out this thread and IHF, asking some of them register here and inform us about any hockey related information from Kyrgyzstan?
    The only text says basically that Kyrgysztani hockey is living!

IHF Member

news?

Have someone news about icehockey in Kyrgyzstan?

Logos,e-mail adresses,articels?

Greetings,
    Rowan

IHF Member

Kyrgyz hockey

Found these two from the 'Times of Central Asia' but can't get at the full articles.

Hope the Asian Winter Games entry is not just Bandy.

1. Chaek hosts ice hockey tournament in memory of Erkin Matyev
    (News/Other News...)
    BISHKEK, January 21 (Kabar). A traditional ice hockey tournament in memory of Erkinbek Mayev is taking place in the Chaek village of the Zhumgal region. According to the country’s ice hockey fe

2. Kyrgyz ice hockey team to attend the VII Winter Asian Games
    (News/Other News...)
    BISHKEK, January 18 (Kabar). Kyrgyz ice hockey team will participate in the VII Winter Asian Games, which will take place in the capital of Kazakhstan – Astana in 2011. President of the h

IHF Member
    I think this is about bendi/russian hockey/hockey with the ball. The tournament will be attended by Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia and China.

an expanded version of that second item is:

"BISHKEK, January 18 (Kabar). Kyrgyz ice hockey team will participate in the VII Winter Asian Games,
    which will take place in the capital of Kazakhstan – Astana in 2011. President of the hockey federation Marat Zhakypov told it.

According to him, hockey teams of Kazakhstan, Japan, China, North and South Korea will also attend the Games."

I doubt North and South Korea would have bandy teams, but you never know.

EDIT: and the first one:

"Chaek hosts ice hockey tournament in memory of Erkin Matyev
    BISHKEK, January 21 (Kabar). A traditional ice hockey tournament in memory of Erkinbek Mayev is taking place in the Chaek village of the Zhumgal region.

According to the country’s ice hockey federation, the tournament is attending by 11 teams from Zhumgal, Naryn, Bishkek, Karakol and Cholponata.

The semi-finals will take place on January 23-24."

IHF Member

results

Winner of the national hockey tournament : Team "Erkin-Farm" ( "Shorton") village Gull

2 Naryn-ala Too
    3Tent-Ake (s Baizakov).

Further were playing: "Čolponata", "Yntymak" (Bishkek),

Greetings,'

Rowan

http://www.kabar.kg/en/news/2010/01/29/10819.html

KABAR, January 29. Kyrgyzstan should hand in an application on joining the International Hockey Federation. Alexander Yakushev, the prominent Soviet ice-hockey player and coach, honored sports master of the USSR, honored coach of Russia, head coach of Russia in 1998-2000, told it at a press conference at the “Kabar” News Agency.

According to him, the republic should participate in the world championships in order to develop ice hockey.

A.Yakushev had arrived in Bishkek together with ice-hockey players such as Yuriy Lyapkin, Vladimir Lutchenko, Victor Shalimov, Segey Makarov. They will have a friendly match in Bishkek.

http://www.aipsmedia.com/index.php?p...&cod=4400&tp=n

BISHKEK, February 6, 2010 - “We are assured that after our team’s visit to Kyrgyzstan interest to hockey will sharply increase in the country,” - the double Olympic champion and Soviet sports legend Alexander Yakushev said at a recent press conference.

The visiting Russian team of veterans held two games in Kyrgyzstan - one match at the City skating rink, and in Chaek village – a second outdoor game. “To us the result of the game is not important, we have arrived to socialize, and after such meetings we are confident, many boys will want to play hockey and then the republic Government, probably, will build new skating rinks,” Yakushev noted.

“Many people are surprised, how people of our age maintain such physical exertion. But we are sure: to play is not dangerous, and to go to the mountains of a decent height, and to play on an open skating rink, is a serious event,” he continued.

As the head of the team Peter Petrov noted, the sport meetings were possible thanks to the initiative of the Union of War Veterans in Afghanistan. “From all CIS countries most closely we are on friendly terms with the Kyrgyz participants of war in Afghanistan and consequently we could not disregard this offer. In the middle of February Kyrgyz veterans will arrive in Russia on the festival of the Afghan song,” Petrov said.

“It is our first, but not last visit to Kyrgyzstan. We hope that next time we will deliver master classes for your young people and ice hockey fans,” Yakushev added.

Well known ex-World and ex-Olympic champions including Sergey Makarov, Vladimir Lutchenko, Victor Shalimov participated in the program to promote hockey in the Kyrgyz Republic.

Results:

1 match: USSR/Russia – HC “Han Tengry”(Kyrgyzstan) 7-2.

2 match: USSR/Russia – HC “Chayek” (Kyrgyzstan) 5-2.

IHF Member

Kyrgyzstan national championships

"Khan-Tengri" (Bishkek) - "Ake Tent (s Baizakov) 9:0,
    Khan-Tengri (Bishkek)- "Čolponata" 18:1
    Dordoi (Naryn ) - "Erkin-Farm" (s Gull) 7:5
    Alai (OSH) - "Erkin-Farm" 3:6.

Greetings,
    Rowan

IHF Member

championships 2009-2010

The finale: "Khan-Tengri" (Bishkek)- Dordoi (Naryn ) 4-2

Third place: "Ake Tent (s Baizakov)- "Erkin-Farm" (s Gull) 3-2

Greetings,
    Rowan

IHF Member

Kazakhstan

I believe Kyrgizistan belongs more to "west asia" section instead squeezing it into European desent Ukrainian hockey nation. And so Kazakhstan does!

IHF Member

Kyrgyzstan

Sounds as though there is organised hockey

http://66.102.9.132/search?q=cache:I...&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Hopefully the rumoured application to the IIHF and entry into international events will become a reality.

Geoff

I've posted this here in the hope that the editors will include Central Asia in the title as posting with Kazakhstan within 'Europe' would make no sense.

IHF Member
    In case the link doesn't work for everyone.

Khan-Tengri is a champion of Kyrgyzstan on ice hockey
    09.03.2010 16:18 Sports
    Tue, 2010-03-09 16:18

KABAR, March 9. The competition for the champion's title of Kyrgyzstan on ice hockey ended in the capital's skating rink. Six Kyrgyz teams participated in the competition.

Bishkek's Khan-Tengri team won the title and became champion of Kyrgyzstan. The second place went to the Naryn combined team. Tenti-Ake from the Baizak village of the Naryn oblast's Zhumgal region won the third place.

As with most fomer Soviet Republics, they have some history of playing as a team in the old USSR Spartakiad tournaments. The only result known is Lithuania 7-2 Kyrgyzstan on 11th March 1962 in Sverdlovsk, Russia.

From http://deeringcommunitychurch.org/st...zstan-news.htm

"Kyrgyz ice hockey team to attend the VII Winter Asian Games (News/Other News . ) BISHKEK, January 18 (Kabar). Kyrgyz ice hockey team will"

Fantastic news!

IHF Member

Ice Hockey in Kyrgyzstan

Today I found this about Ice Hockey Championship in Kirgistan:

http://azamatreport.blogspot.com/200...yz-hockey.html

IHF Member
    wow thats great info.

I wonder if the IIHF knew about this? this picture here makes me a bit curious, I wonder if they(the players) just made that big poster themselves or if it had been provided...

IHF Member Alessandro Seren Rosso's Avatar
    I remember seeing these pictures already tho
    My articles at The Hockey Writers

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro Seren Rosso View Post
    I remember seeing these pictures already tho
    I dunno, I actually enjoyed seeing them again. Always nice to see pictures of hockey being played over the world, especially in Kyrgyzstan.
    Twitter: @CSmeeth

There were talks of building an ice rink with Russia's help [or possibly restoring an old one?] last year. Two hockey schools exist [for kids], one in capital Bihskek another in one of the regions.
    Here some pics of a game between retired former USSR stars team and Kyrgyz team:
    http://diesel.elcat.kg/index.php?showtopic=3271350&st=0

BTW why there are multiple topics called "Kyrgyzstan hockey"?
    http://forums.internationalhockey.ne...ead.php?t=3147
    http://forums.internationalhockey.ne...ead.php?t=9601
    http://forums.internationalhockey.ne...ead.php?t=9205

Found some more pics here:
    1. An ice rink for 750 people (which btw offers training for kids of 5-12 y/o - see pics below where they're playing, just loved that picture of kids there): http://www.ski.kg/katki/825-gorodskojj-katok.html
    2. A tournament held Nov 2009 between Kyrgyz team and a kazakh team http://gde.namba.kg/index.php?newsid=1615 and http://www.photoreport.namba.kg/gallery/sport/2244/
    3. Bishkek tournament between four teams in Feb 2009: http://gde.namba.kg/index.php?newsid=709 and http://azzzik.livejournal.com/230026.html#cutid1 and http://gde.namba.kg/index.php?cstart...category=sport and http://www.azattyk.org/content/Kyrgy...y/1497338.html
    4. Kids from KG playing with kids from KZ in KG 2010: http://sport.akipress.org/archive:1919/
    5. Kids from KG playing with kids from KZ in KZ 2010: http://sport.akipress.org/news:2131/

and few more here http://sport.akipress.org/archive:1919/

Last game reported was in May 2010 between Bishkek and Naryn http://sport.akipress.org/archive:1919/
    Last edited by kose; 16-10-2010 at 22:11.

IHF Member

Manaschy Sagymbaya Orozbakova Cup tournamnet

Village: Kochkor Naryn:

1 Erkin Farm (Dzhumgal)
    2 Zhashtyk (Dzhumgal)
    3 Dayyr (Cholpon-Ata)
    4 Naryn
    5 Dzumgal name of the team unkown

Greetings.
    Rowan

Hi, it is known that some of the championship this season?

Last season, the first ever championship was held from 4 to 9 March in Bishkek.
    I am aware of only 4 result from the regular season, and the results of third-place match and final match. The remaining results of anyone else know?

IHF Member

Kyrgyzstan championship 2010-2011

Khan Tengri - Cholpon-Ata - 11:01
    Cholpon-Ata - Arstan - 09:02
    Arstan - Khan Tengri - 3:4 (OT)

Pool B
    Miner - Dordoi Ala-Too - 06:03
    Dordoi Ala-Too - Gull - 02:04
    Gull- Miner ?-?

Semi- finales:

Miner - Arstan - 11:03
    Khan Tengri - Gull - 05:00 forfeit)

Finale
    Khan Tengri - Miner - 02-15

Greetings

Rowan

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rowan View Post
    Khan Tengri - Cholpon-Ata - 11:01
    Cholpon-Ata - Arstan - 09:02

Pool B
    Miner - Dordoi Ala-Too - 06:03
    Dordoi Ala-Too - Gull - 02:04
    Gull- Miner ?-?

Semi- finales:

Miner - Arstan - 11:03
    Khan Tengri - Gull - 05:00 forfeit)

Finale
    Khan Tengri - Miner - 02-15

Greetings

Rowan
    great job Rowan.

Do you have any link??
    Cheers, Franco

IHF Member

information

Hallo Franco,

Thanks.

When i get or fined some more information i will publis it.

It is very difficult to get or find some information.

IHF Member
    some corrections, according this page:

http://sport.akipress.org/news:37501/
    http://sport.akipress.org/news:38011/

Kyrgyzstan championship 2010-2011, all games at Bishkek, 01. - 04.03.2011

Pool A
    Bishkek "Khan Tengri" - Issyk-Kul "Cholpon-Ata" 11:1
    Issyk-Kul "Cholpon-Ata" - Bishkek "Ak Shumkar" 9:2
    Bishkek "Ak Shumkar - Bishkek "Khan Tengri" 3:4 (OT)

Pool B
    Ak-Tuz "Gornyak" - Narvyn "Dordoi Ala-Too" 6:3
    Narvyn "Dordoi Ala-Too" - Zhumgal "Gull" 2:4
    Zhumgal "Gull"- Ak-Tuz "Gornyak" ?-?

Semi- finales:
    Ak-Tuz "Gornyak" - Bishkek "Ak Shumkar" 11:3
    Bishkek "Khan Tengri" - Zhumgal "Gull" 5:0 forfeit

Final
    Bishkek "Khan Tengri" - Ak-Tuz "Gornyak" 1-15

Place 3/4
    Bishkek "Ak Shumkar" - Zhumgal "Gull" 2:1
    Last edited by Franco; 11-03-2011 at 19:42.
    Cheers, Franco

OOO!!! Thanks!!!

IHF Prospect
    I found this article at Sport.kg about the championship in Kyrgystan maybe someone can translate it

«Горняк» - хоккейный чемпион!
    05.03.2011 г.
    Команда «Горняк» из села Ак-Тюз стала чемпионом Кыргызстана по хоккею с шайбой.

По данным президента федерации хоккея Анвара Оморканова, в минувшую пятницу, 4 марта в финальном матче клуб из Чуйской области разгромил прошлогодних чемпионов Кыргызстана - бишкекский «Хан-Тенгри» - 15:2. "Бронза" у другого столичного клуба - «Арстана». "Львы" в утешительном финале одолели джумгальский «Чаек». Хроника турнира - в обзоре Sport.kg.

Групповой этап
    Третье по счету хоккейное первенство Кыргызстана стартовало 1 марта. Участвовать в нем изъявили желание шесть команд, представляющих различные регионы страны. Две команды делегировал Бишкек, по одной - Джумгал, Ак-Тюза, Чолпон-Ата и Нарын. Ещё две команды - джумгальский «Мин-Куш» и «Кочкор» - не были допущены к участию из-за проблем с экипировкой.
    Формула турнира проста: команды были разбиты на две группы, по две проходили в полуфинал, победители полуфинальных пар играли в финале, неудачники - оспаривали "бронзу". Финал состоялся 4 марта на Бишкекском городском катке.
    Действующий чемпион, «Хан-Тенгри», определенный в группу А, начал за здравие, без особых проблем выиграв оба матча группового этапа. Первый соперник фаворитов турнира - «Чолпон-Ата», была нещадно бита - 11:1, а сразу шесть шайб записал на свой счет Александр Шевченко.
    Днем позже «Хан-Тенгри» ждал бишкекский «Арстан», и тут уже легкой прогулки не получилось. Достаточно сказать, что для определения победителя здесь понадобился овертайм (основное время - 3:3), и удачливее здесь были прошлогодние чемпионы - 4:3.
    В еще одном матче группы А «Чолпон-Ата» разгромила «Арстан» - 9:2.
    В квартете В оба матча выиграл «Горняк» из Ак-Тюза, а вот один из старейших клубов страны, нарынский «Дордой Ала-Тоо» проиграл оба матча и выбыл из турнира уже на групповой стадии. Дальше тут прошел джумгальский «Чаек».

Полуфиналы
    В полуфиналах ничего неожиданного не произошло. «Горняк» без проблем справился с «Арстаном» - 11:3, а «Чаеку» было засчитано техническое поражение во встрече с «Хан-Тенгри». Как передает kloop.kg, по словам вице-президента хоккейной Федерации Рамиса Токтоналиева, жумгальский клуб не был готов к игре с «Хан-Тенгри» из-за «кое-каких нюансов». Детали нюансов Токтоналиев раскрывать не стал.

Финал
    И вот финальная битва. «Хан-Тенгри» - «Горняк»! Логично было предположить, что прошлогодний чемпион, не выходя на лед в полуфинале, значительно сэкономил силы для финального рывка к третьему в своей истории титулу, но... Не тут-то было!
    "Горняки" просто ошеломили "Хан-Тенгри" с первых минут. От шока теперь уже экс-чемпионы так и не оправились. 15:2 - без комментариев.
    Отметим, что в составе «Горняка» играло руководство местной хоккейной федерации президент Анвар Оморканов и вице-президент Рамис Токталиев, а также несколько легионеров - квота в три игрока была в этом розыгрыше официально разрешена.
    В итоге, главными кузнецами победы над "Хан-Тегри" стали герои недавних баталий на Азиаде Кирилл Кудаяров, Владимир Сорокин, а также тренер нашей национальной дружины Сергей Шавернев. Причем, Кудаяров стал не только лучшим бомбардиром матча, но и самым умелым ассистентом. "Горняк" - чемпион! С чем его и поздравляем!
    Отметим и то, что, турнир вызвал огромный интерес у зрителей. На финальном матче трибуны городского катка были забиты под завязку, были замечены и высокие гости - например, спикер парламента Ахматбек Кельдибеков.
    Все это, в общем-то, неудивительно - громкая победа наших ребят на Азиатских Играх в Астане основательно подогрела зрительский интерес к отечественному хоккею. Дай Бог, чтобы он развивался и дальше, а кыргызстанские мастера шайбы и клюшки радовали нас новыми победами на международной арене!
    В следующем году, по словам Оморканова, хоккейная федерация планирует увеличить число участников чемпионата и придать ему статус Открытого. Кроме, как минимум, одного клуба с юга Кыргызстана, пригласят и команду из соседнего Казахстана.

Статистика турнира

Группа А:
    Хан-Тенгри - Чолпон-Ата - 11:1
    Чолпон-Ата - Арстан - 9:2
    Арстан - Хан-Тенгри - 3:4 (овертайм)

Группа B
    Горняк - Дордой Ала-Тоо - 6:3
    Дордой Ала-Тоо - Чаек - 2:4
    Чаек - Горняк

Полуфиналы:
    Горняк - Арстан - 11:3
    Хан-Тенгри - Чаек - 5:0 (тех. поражение)

Финал
    Хан-Тенгри - Горняк - 2:15

IHF Member
    according to google translate:
    05.03.2011, the
    Team "Miner" from the village of Ak-Tuz Kyrgyzstan became the champion in ice hockey.

According to President Anwar Omorkanova Ice Hockey Federation, on Friday, March 4 in the final match of the club Chui defeated last year's champions of Kyrgyzstan - Bishkek "Khan-Tengri" - 15:2. "Bronze" another capital club - "Arstan". Lions in the consolation finals overpowered Jumgal "Seagulls." Chronicle of the tournament - a review Sport.kg.

Group stage
    Third in hockey championship in Kyrgyzstan started March 1. Participate in the expressed desire to six teams, representing different regions of the country. Two teams delegated Bishkek, for one - Dzhumgal, Ak-Tyuz Cholpon-Ata and Naryn. Two more teams - Jumgal "Min-Kush" and "Kochkor" - were not allowed to participate because of problems with equipment.
    Formula tournament is simple: the teams were divided into two groups, two were in the semi-final, semifinal winners pairs played in the finals, losers - challenged the "bronze". Final was held on March 4 at the Bishkek city skating rink.
    The current champion, "Khan-Tengri" as defined in group A, started for the health, without too much trouble winning both matches of the group stages. The first challenger tournament favorites - Cholpon-Ata, was mercilessly bat - 11:1, and just six goals recorded at his own expense, Alexander Shevchenko.
    A day later, Khan-Tengri "waiting Bishkek" Arstan ", and here is an easy walk did not happen. Suffice to say, to determine a winner is needed overtime (regular time - 3:3), and there were more fortunate last year's champions - 4:3.
    In another match of group A Cholpon-Ata "defeated" Arstan "- 9:2.
    In the quartet won both matches, "Miner" of Ak-Tyuz, but one of the oldest clubs in the country, Naryn Dordoi Ala-Too lost both matches and was eliminated from the tournament is already in the group stage. Next there was Jumgal "Seagulls."

Semifinals
    In the semifinals nothing unexpected happened. "Miner" easily cope with Arstanom "- 11:3, and" gulls "were credited with a forfeit loss in a meeting with the Khan-Tengri. As the kloop.kg, according to vice-president of Hockey Federation Ramis Toktonalieva, Jumgal club was not ready to play with the "Khan-Tengri" because of "something no nuances." Details nuances Toktonaliev did not disclose.

Finale
    And now the final battle. "Khan-Tengri" - "Miner"! It was logical to assume that last year's champion, not leaving the ice in the semifinals, save a lot of strength for the final spurt to the third title in its history, but ... Not so fast!
    "Miners" just stunned "Khan-Tengri from the first minute. From the shock of the now ex-champion has not recovered. 15:2 - no comments.
    Note that in the "miner" has played leadership of the local hockey federation president Anwar Omorkanov and vice president Ramis Toktaliev, as well as several foreign players - a quota of three players in the hand was officially authorized.
    As a result, the main blacksmiths beating Khan Thegra "became heroes of the recent battles at the Asian Games Cyril Kudayarov, Vladimir Sorokin, as well as the coach of our national squads Sergei Shavernev. And Kudayarov became not only the best scorer of the match, but the most skilled assistant. "Miner" - champion! With what his congratulations!
    Note also that, the tournament attracted a lot of interest among viewers. In the final match of the rostrum city rink was crammed to the eyeballs, were seen and distinguished guests - for example, Speaker of Development, Keldibekov.
    All this, in general, not surprising - the big victories of our guys at the Asian Games in Astana thoroughly warmed spectator interest in domestic hockey. God forbid that it be further developed, and Kyrgyz master disc and putter pleased us new victories in the international arena!
    The next year, according to Omorkanova, hockey federation plans to increase the number of participants in the championship and give it the status of Open. In addition, at least one club from the south of Kyrgyzstan, and invited a team from neighboring Kazakhstan.

Tournament Statistics

Group A:
    Khan Tengri - Cholpon-Ata - 11:1
    Cholpon-Ata - Arstan - 9:2

Group B
    Miner - Dordoi Ala-Too - 6:3
    Dordoi Ala-Too - Gull - 2:4
    Gull - Miner

Semifinals:
    Miner - Arstan - 11:3
    Khan Tengri - Gull - 5:0 (technical failure)

Finale
    Khan Tengri - Miner - 2:15

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information