Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Nice Turkish Hockey Video

  1. #1
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    401

    Nice Turkish Hockey Video

    I thought this was a cool video with alot of nice clips of Turkish national player Cengiz Ciplak. Not sure if it's been posted before or not - but enjoy!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaM3N1ccUzA

  2. #2
    IHF Member Cady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    890
    Nice video clip, put together with a classic IH song in the background:) :claphands Ciplak is indeed a good player, and was a pleasure to watch in Rejkjavijk.. I hope that he will inspire many many young players in Turkey... We need more players like him :023: .., players that have had the chance to play abroad, and have that calibre of having experienced International Ice Hockey.. :001:
    Guildford Flames until the end! :)

    GUILDFORD FLAMES EPL LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2007- 2008

    GUILDFORD FLAMES EPL CUP CHAMPIONS 2009 -2010:c032:

    GUILDFORD FLAMES 2010-2011 EPL PLAYOFF CHAMPIONS:-)

  3. #3

  4. #4
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3

    Cengiz Ciplak Hockey Video 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by -Helix- View Post
    I thought this was a cool video with alot of nice clips of Turkish national player Cengiz Ciplak. Not sure if it's been posted before or not - but enjoy!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaM3N1ccUzA
    Check out Cengizs' new 2007 video, it's AMAZING!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIpBg_wXses

  5. #5
    IHF Prospect
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3

    Turkey World Wide Turkish Hockey Player Fans

    Quote Originally Posted by -Helix- View Post
    I thought this was a cool video with alot of nice clips of Turkish national player Cengiz Ciplak. Not sure if it's been posted before or not - but enjoy!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaM3N1ccUzA
    Quote Originally Posted by Cady View Post
    Nice video clip, put together with a classic IH song in the background:) :claphands Ciplak is indeed a good player, and was a pleasure to watch in Rejkjavijk.. I hope that he will inspire many many young players in Turkey... We need more players like him :023: .., players that have had the chance to play abroad, and have that calibre of having experienced International Ice Hockey.. :001:
    I think that it is remarkable that Turks around the world are supporting Turkish Hockey both in Turkey and abroad. We need more Turkish Players like Cengiz Ciplak to raise the level of Hockey in Turkey!!!!

  6. #6
    IHF Member Cady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    890
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyFan#1 View Post
    I think that it is remarkable that Turks around the world are supporting Turkish Hockey both in Turkey and abroad. We need more Turkish Players like Cengiz Ciplak to raise the level of Hockey in Turkey!!!!
    Welcome on board HockeyFan#1. I was lucky enough to see Ciplak play in Rejkjavijk..He is definately an asset to Turkish Ice hockey:) Thanks for posting this video, it reminds me why Ciplak is my favourite Turkish Ice Hockey player, but it also shows all the hockey fans here as to what a great player he is:)
    Guildford Flames until the end! :)

    GUILDFORD FLAMES EPL LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2007- 2008

    GUILDFORD FLAMES EPL CUP CHAMPIONS 2009 -2010:c032:

    GUILDFORD FLAMES 2010-2011 EPL PLAYOFF CHAMPIONS:-)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •