Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Croatian Prospects

Quote Originally Posted by Pršljen View Post
    No, you didn't forget anyone.Nice start for Tomljenović and Trstenjak, they are the most promising Croatian players in Slovakia.

Anyway, can you give me a link where I can follow their performances.
    http://www.szlh.sk/uvod

Since the site has svk/eng language it shoudn't be too hard to find their stats ;-). Games of our players are mostly played during weekend, sometimes on Wednesday.

Other Croatian prospects in Znojmo (U18) are doing fine as well. Robert Cerovečki has goal and seven assists in five games with Znojmesti Orli. Jarčov has 2+4 in eight games, while defender Cerinski has goal and assist in eight games as well.

U16 Vitkovice's Ivan Puzić (1996.) is playing in first defensive pair, and has several points as well.

Only concern right now is Borna Rendulić. He has only 2 points (+/-, +4) in 12 games so far with Assat U20 team. I hope he will find his scoring touch again.

Stats for two players in Canada , Luka Jarcov and Andro Crncic is very difficult to find on net.
    2011/2012. - 50th Anniversary of KHL Medveščak Zagreb !

No, you didn't forget anyone.Nice start for Tomljenović and Trstenjak, they are the most promising Croatian players in Slovakia.

Anyway, can you give me a link where I can follow their performances.
    Sure.
    Vili Rosandic
    Mislav Rosandic
    Borna Silovic
    Mate Tomljenovic
    Luka Markovic
    Petar Trstenjak
    Filip Orescanin
    25th of June 2015 - Worst day in the history of modern hockey in Slovakia

See you in 2019...perhaps...

Quote Originally Posted by Ouellette View Post
    http://www.szlh.sk/uvod

Since the site has svk/eng language it shoudn't be too hard to find their stats ;-). Games of our players are mostly played during weekend, sometimes on Wednesday.

Other Croatian prospects in Znojmo (U18) are doing fine as well. Robert Cerovečki has goal and seven assists in five games with Znojmesti Orli. Jarčov has 2+4 in eight games, while defender Cerinski has goal and assist in eight games as well.

U16 Vitkovice's Ivan Puzić (1996.) is playing in first defensive pair, and has several points as well.

Only concern right now is Borna Rendulić. He has only 2 points (+/-, +4) in 12 games so far with Assat U20 team. I hope he will find his scoring touch again.

Stats for two players in Canada , Luka Jarcov and Andro Crncic is very difficult to find on net.
    What about the Austrian kids Luka Vukoja and Marko Sakic?

Thanks.

About kids in Austria.
    Marko Šakić is doing great so far in KAC u17 team.After 9 games KAC is leading and Šakić is second in the team scoring leaders with 19 points in 9 games(9+10).He is 8th in points in whole league.

Luka Vukoja is playin in Rookies cup with Red Bull U18.There is no official statistic for that competition so I don't know how is he doing.Only thing I know is that he got injured last week.
    Hokej u Hrvatskoj ima svijetlu budućnost SAMO AKO mjerodavni ljudi rade svoj posao kako treba - Pršljen
    Hockey in Croatia has a bright future ONLY IF relevant people do their job right - Pršljen

Quote Originally Posted by jaaa View Post
    What about the Austrian kids Luka Vukoja and Marko Sakic?
    I had cold last few days so my brain is not working 100%. I totaly forgot them, but as Pršljen said, Šakić is on the fire, but when I talked to him before season he said that he is expecting to be over PPG player. After all he is border year player (don't know other word in english) for this (U17) category, so it is quite normal that he dominates. He also played few games for U20 team where he has one assist.

Vukoja has disclocated shoulder and he will be out approximaetly around one month.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouellette View Post

Not a concern any more.In next 3 games he had 4 assists and has total of 6 points(1+5) in 15 games.I hope that he will continue like this and show that he didn't lose his scoring touch.
    Hokej u Hrvatskoj ima svijetlu budućnost SAMO AKO mjerodavni ljudi rade svoj posao kako treba - Pršljen
    Hockey in Croatia has a bright future ONLY IF relevant people do their job right - Pršljen

IHF Member
    You forgot Ivan Delić whos in New England College and doing tryouts atm for the NCAA team.

hier is interview with Luka Vukoja, he play in Salzburg Red Bulls in junior league Red Bulls Rookies Cup with Czechiens juniors klubs
    most important things are that he want play only in NHL, that is his ambition...

http://www.hrsport.net/vijesti/40690...ek-uz-hrvatsku
    Goran Bezina - Croat

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovi View Post
    hier is interview with Luka Vukoja, he play in Salzburg Red Bulls in junior league Red Bulls Rookies Cup with Czechiens juniors klubs
    most important things are that he want play only in NHL, that is his ambition...

http://www.hrsport.net/vijesti/40690...ek-uz-hrvatsku

He is very talented player and hard worker on and off the ice and one day he could be dominant force in EBEL, but I doubt that he is good enough for NHL. Unless next season he scores tons of goals for RBS U20 team in three years older class.

Quote Originally Posted by ficohok View Post
    He is very talented player and hard worker on and off the ice and one day he could be dominant force in EBEL, but I doubt that he is good enough for NHL. Unless next season he scores tons of goals for RBS U20 team in three years older class.
    i believe that he can be leader next season in u20 rbs...next two years will be very important for his development
    Goran Bezina - Croat

IHF Member
    i believe that he can be leader next season in u20 rbs...next two years will be very important for his development

Whatever...NHL is still looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg shot. Of course that I would love to see our boy in NHL, but we have to be realistic. If he could be croatian version of Thomas Koch, I would be satisfied.

Only croatian player that have a chance to be in NA one day (not necessarily NHL) is Borna Rendulić. He had one offer from OHL (don't know the name of the club), but he opted to stay in Finland.

Quote Originally Posted by ficohok View Post
    Whatever...NHL is still looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg shot. Of course that I would love to see our boy in NHL, but we have to be realistic. If he could be croatian version of Thomas Koch, I would be satisfied.

Only croatian player that have a chance to be in NA one day (not necessarily NHL) is Borna Rendulić. He had one offer from OHL (don't know the name of the club), but he opted to stay in Finland.
    i agree, he is to young to say anything about NHL, but still we will see how he gona play after recovery from injury ....

anyway his friend from Zagreb is very good in KAC, very good young player

http://www.hrsport.net/intervju/4076...zivim-svoj-san

Rendulic has a offer from OHL?! well this is very good for him, and for Croatia senior team...
    Goran Bezina - Croat

IHF Member
    Ivan Delic from New England College has a broken ankle - out for aprox 6 weeks.

Rendulic has a offer from OHL?! well this is very good for him, and for Croatia senior team...
    How do you know that?!
    If it's true it would be more than wonderful for him and Croatian hockey.

He is playing better in Finland now.In 18 games he has 9 points (2+7).Big improvement in last few games for him.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Presidente View Post
    that's to bad, he just come on college and start play...t
    Goran Bezina - Croat

How do you know that?!
    If it's true it would be more than wonderful for him and Croatian hockey.

He is playing better in Finland now.In 18 games he has 9 points (2+7).Big improvement in last few games for him.
    well, usre ficohok says that in one post earli...so I just ask is that true...
    Goran Bezina - Croat

Quote Originally Posted by El_Presidente View Post
    Damn that sucks. NEC's first game is tonight. He must hate being injured right before the beginning of the season.

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Damn that sucks. NEC's first game is tonight. He must hate being injured right before the beginning of the season.
    Yes he does hate it. He knows everyone is hoping for him to get better soon, and start playing some serious-badass hockey.

IHF Prospect
    Petar Trstenjak out with foot injury. Currently he is 2nd on point list in U20 extraliga, so this injury came in wrong time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Dekanich View Post
    Petar Trstenjak out with foot injury. Currently he is 2nd on point list in U20 extraliga, so this injury came in wrong time.
    According to Slovan´s U20 coach he is out for about a month :(

According to Slovan´s U20 coach he is out for about a month :(
    That's true disaster for him.He was on the top of his performances and now this.Such a bad luck.I hope he will be back on the ice as soon as possible.

http://www.hrsport.net/intervju/4083...-zainteresiran

interview whith one of our goalie who play in HKM Zvolen (Slovakia, Extraliga, u18), Mate Tomljenovic..
    last weekend he scores first shutout in season in 23 game, Zvolen beat Presov 4:0
    Goran Bezina - Croat

Croatian prospects playing abroad

I've made this review of Croatian prospects playing abroad after first part of the season, at the beginning of holidays when most of juniors league around Europe aren't played. Stats from few players playing in NA colleges are missing, I'll write it if I found them.

SLOVAKIA

G Vilim Rosandić - MHK Dubnica - U14 Extraliga
    13 games - 3.48 GAA - save perc. 86,74%

F Mislav Rosandić - MHK Dubnica - U18 Extraliga
    28 games - 9 goals + 15 assists = 24 points

D Borna Šilović - HK Slovan Bratislava - U18 Extraliga
    18 saves - 0 goals + 7 assists = 7 points

G Krešimir Mate Tomljenović - MHK Zvolen - U18 Extraliga
    24 games - 2.76 GAA - save perc. 91,4% (5th in league)

D Luka Marković - Dukla Trenčin - U18 Extraliga
    21 games - 3 goals + 7 assists = 10 points

F Filip Oreščanin - MHK Zvolen - U20 Extraliga
    11 games - 0 goals + o assists = o points

F Petar Trstenjak - HK Slovan Bratislava - U20 Extraliga
    19 games - 7 goals + 21 assists = 28 points

FINLAND

F Borna Rendulić - Assat Pori - U20 SM-Liiga
    24 games - 3 goals + 10 assists = 13 points

CZECH REPUBLIC

D Fran Srketić - Znojemsti Orli - U20 1.liga
    12 games - 0 goals + 0 assists = 0 points

F Robert Cerovečki - Znojemsti Orli - U18 1.liga
    17 games - 7 goals + 11 assists = 18 points

D Viktor Cerinski - Znojemsti Orli - U18 1.liga
    23 games - 1 goals + 3 assists = 4 points

F Filip Jarčov - Znojemsti Orli - U18 1.liga
    23 games - 5 goals + 5 assists = 10 points

D Ivan Puzić - Vitkovice Steel - U16 Extraliga
    22 games - 2 gaols + 8 assists = 10 points

AUSTRIA

F Marko Šakić - KAC Klagenfurt - U20/U17 Austrian Championship
    U20_ 5 games - 2 goal + 3 assists = 5 points
    U17_ 14 games - 8 goals + 19 assists = 27 points

F Luka Vukoja - Red Bulls Salzburg - U17 Austrian Championship
    4 games - 2 goals + 3 points = 5 points

HUNGARY

D Dominik Večaj - HC Vasas - U20 Hungarian Championship
    10 games - 3 goals + 1 assist = 4 points
    Last edited by Pršljen; 24-12-2010 at 00:20.

Marko Sakic 5 games, 2 goals, 3 asists for U20 team.

Vukoja stats are from his U17 team.

Znojmo U18 is 1.liga, not extraliga :)

You could add positions for players :)

Czech federation has so complicated website that I hardly found any stats. Slovakian is so much better.

I'm not sure for players from Czech republic on which position they play. Do you know if it's correct now?

Czech federation has so complicated website that I hardly found any stats. Slovakian is so much better.

I'm not sure for players from Czech republic on which position they play. Do you know if it's correct now?
    Yep, Slovak > Czech when it comes to stats

All are correct except Cerinski, he is defender (big one for his age;-)

p.s. Ivan Delic (New England College) will play it's first game in January. He is still recovering from ankle injury.

and 9+15 is not 25 for Mislav Rosandić
    Games from Croatia live at :

http://www.icedominator.posavec.com.hr/

Krešimir Mate Tomljenović is currently the fifth best goaltender in Slovakian U18 Extraliga in GAA statistics with 2.78. He is also fifth in save percentage with 91,34%.

Great start also for Mislav Rosandić who had 4 points (1+3) in first two games in 2011.

In first 2011 game in Austrian U17 league Marko Šakić had 6 points (1+5) in KAC 11-0 win over EKZ.

unfortunately this season is over for Marko Sakic because of ankle injury
    till now his score for KAC U17 12+37 and for U20 1+5

http://www.hrsport.net/vijesti/41325...prislini-odmor
    Goran Bezina - Croat

Quote Originally Posted by Dompa View Post
    he come on prepare in zagreb for U18 WC in Brasov

http://www.hrsport.net/vijesti/41350...ao-za-hrvatsku

we will see how much he is good
    Goran Bezina - Croat

Season is over for all Croatian players who play abroad. Here's the list of their performances this season.

SLOVAKIA

23 games - 3.46 GAA (15. in the league) - save perc. 88,47% (10. in the league)

- Vilim Rosandić had very successful season just like his team which finished 2nd in Central group of Slovakian U14 league

46 games - 15 goals + 30 assists (9. in the league) = 45 points

- Mislav Rosandić had terrific season. He scored almost point per game and was 3rd most productive player in the team although he's only 16 and among the younger players in the team. His team finished 5th in regular season and lost to Zvolen (2-0 in series) in playoffs quarterfinal.

40 games - 1 goals + 12 assists = 13 points

- Šilović was the best defender of his team which didn't have good regular season. They finished only 7th. In playoffs they managed to beat Skalica in QF (2-1) but then lost in SF to Dukla Trenčin 2-0. They also lost series for bronze medal against Zvolen 2-0. Šilović played for Croatia U20 NT where he had goal and assist in 5 games. He was also on the preliminary list of senior NT.

46 games - 2.80 GAA (6th in the league) - save perc. 91,62% (5th in the league)

- Tomljenović had terrific season in his new club, MHK Zvolen. They finished 4th in regular season with Tomljenović as starting goaltender where he was among the best in league. In playoffs QF Zvolen beat his former team Dubnica 2-0 in series. In SF they lost to futue champion Košice 2-1. In the battle for 3rd place Zvolen beat Slovan 2-0. Tomljenović was among 6 best goaltenders in the league in all categories.
    On international level Tomljenović played for Croatian U20 and senior NT. For U20 team he had 87% of saves but not so good statistics are due to big number of SOG, in few games around 80. But in decisive moments he was very good and definitely satisfied everyone. For senior team he was even better, with 92,7% and 1.44 GAA he was the best on the whole tournament. Number one goaltender for Croatia in future years, that's for sure.

42 games - 6 goals + 12 assists = 18 points

- Marković had a nice season in team that finished first in regular season. They came in the finals by beating Poprad (2-1) and Slovan (2-0). In finals they lost to Košice 2-1. Marković played on U20 WC (no points in five games) and was on the preliminary list of senior team.

19 games - 1 goals + o assists = 1 point

- Oreščanin had another bad season, he scored only one point in 19 games and that's why he wasn't on the team roster for playoffs. By the way, his team won bronze medal of the U20 championship. Oreščanin also played on U20 WC where he had an assist in 5 games.

- very unfortunate season for one of the best Croatian prospects. He started perfectly this season, he was among the best league scorers. Foot injury came in November when he was 2nd on the league's point list. He didn't played for the rest of the season although it seemed that he'll be ready for the end of the season. He missed U20 and senior WC and the rest of the season for Slovan which finished it's season in playoffs QF against Košice (3-1).

FINLAND

31 games - 4 goals + 14 assists = 18 points

- our only player in Finland played there until January when he was loaned to Medveščak in EBEL. He didn't have very successful season in Assat. In Medveščak he scored 4 points in 17 games, not so good because he could do it better in some games. On U20 WC he had 9 points in 5 games and on senior WC he scored 17 points in 5 games which brought him award for Croatia's best player on the WC although the fans didn't agreed with that decision because Rendulić played softly and wasn't giving 100% on ice. All in all he remains one of the Croatia's best prospects.

CZECH REPUBLIC

D Fran Srketić - Znojemsti Orli - U20 Extraliga
    24 games - 0 goals + 0 assists = 0 points

- not so good season for Srketić, we can only hope that he'll be better next season. He played for U20 NT and had an assist in 5 games.

30 games - 10 goals + 18 assists = 28 points

- very good season for Cerovečki. Znojmo finished 2nd in South group of Czech 1st league and he was among the best scorers of the team. He was also very successful for U18 NT where he had 6 points(1+5) in 5 games.

33 games - 1 goals + 4 assists = 5 points

- he wasn't so productive in his team but we can't say he was bad only by looking his numbers. He scored one point for U18 NT on WC.

33 games - 6 goals + 9 assists = 15 points

- nice first season abroad, 15 points is nice number. He had 4 points (2+2) for U18 NT.

27 games - 2 goals + 12 assists = 14 points

- Puzić was very good for his team before he got injured late this season. Vitkovice finished first in their group and were very dominant. Puzić was among the best defenders on the team (he was +65). He also missed to play for NT.

AUSTRIA

U20_ 7 games - 1 goal + 3 assists = 4 points
    U17_ 28 games - 11 goals + 44 assists = 55 points

- his season was also ruined by injury in the worst time possible. He was excellent during the whole season but injury came just when U17 regular season was going to it's end. He missed the start of the playoffs and joined the team in SF where they advanced to finals. They beat Graz 2-1 in series and became Austrian U17 champion. Šakić was among the best players of the team. Šakić missed U18 WC but played for U20 NT where he had 2 points (1+1) in 5 games. I'm sure he'll be even better neyt season when he will join U20 team.

F Luka Vukoja - Red Bulls Salzburg - U17 Austrian Championship/U18 Rookies Cup
    U17_ 4 games - 2 goals + 3 points = 5 points
    U18_ 28 games - 4 goals + 4 assists = 8 points

- Vukoja played only 4 games in U17 Austrian league, most of the season he played for U18 team which played in Rookies cup, competition between Austrian and Czech teams. He was solid out there, competition was very hard but Red Bull surprised everyone and won the cup. Vukoja came after shoulder injury which cost him play on U20 WC. and that's why his numbers doesn't look so good. But he's only 16 and he'll definitely be even better in the future. On U18 WC he had 9 points (4+5) in 5 games where he was awarded as best Croatian player.

HUNGARY

13 games - 4 goals + 1 assist = 5 points

- Večaj didn't improved since last season looking at numbers. His statistics look almost the same as they looked season before. He has one more season to improve on this level, then we'll see in which direction he will go. He played on U20 WC and was without points in 5 games
    Last edited by Pršljen; 28-04-2011 at 20:17.

Nicely put together. Sucks about Trstenjak´s injury and just when he was starting to really ripp it up, but hopefully he continues where he left of next year. (Or does he want to go to the CHL next year?) Hopefully he´ll be healthy in 2011/2012 and can help Croatia to promote to Div I, well if there is any place left for him with the Cronucks being eligible....

Though abour Mislav Rosandić, I´m not sure you can say he was one of the youngest players on his team, especially after the "mass defection" to Trenčín Dubnica often dressed even 14 year olds, but I guess the point is he´s numbers are very impressive for a kid his age . About his little brother- do you think he might get some consideration for the U18 WC? I don´t know anything about other Croatian goaltenders, that would be eligible. Also, about the future of these two brothers- are they staying in Dubnica? Dubnica have been having some serious trouble at the end of the season for example with electricity being cut out at the rink.....

Andeven more importantly: any new Croats comming in to Slovakia starting next year? Or maybe to other countries as well....

IHF Staff
    Just a remark, the "Rookies Cup" is a competition between the Red Bull Salzburg U18 team and the Czech U18 Extraliga, no other Austrian teams involved.

Very nice overview!

Nicely put together. Sucks about Trstenjak´s injury and just when he was starting to really ripp it up, but hopefully he continues where he left of next year. (Or does he want to go to the CHL next year?) Hopefully he´ll be healthy in 2011/2012 and can help Croatia to promote to Div I, well if there is any place left for him with the Cronucks being eligible....
    Yes, it's really unlucky season for Trstenjak. He started to train again at the end of the season but he wasn't ready to play again so he'll have to wait next season. I'm sure that he will have place on senior NT. He was always among the best when he played for NT.

Though about Mislav Rosandić, I´m not sure you can say he was one of the youngest players on his team, especially after the "mass defection" to Trenčín Dubnica often dressed even 14 year olds, but I guess the point is he´s numbers are very impressive for a kid his age . About his little brother- do you think he might get some consideration for the U18 WC? I don´t know anything about other Croatian goaltenders, that would be eligible. Also, about the future of these two brothers- are they staying in Dubnica? Dubnica have been having some serious trouble at the end of the season for example with electricity being cut out at the rink.....
    Yes, I wanted to say that his numbers were great for his age. About younger brother, I'm not sure about him having a chance for U18 WC. He's only 15 and there are older goalies who have better chances for making the team: Andrej Vasiljević, Krešimir Mate Tomljenović, Ivan Štimac Rojtinić and Marko Perojević. I see him in top five choice but I doubt he 'll be on the team. Especially if he will play in the playoffs because his team won't let him go on WC. Just like Zvolen didn't let Tomljenović and I doubt they'll do it next season too. I don't know will they leave Dubnica but if they have such a big problems it would be better to do so and go to some better club where they will have better conditions.

Andeven more importantly: any new Croats comming in to Slovakia starting next year? Or maybe to other countries as well....
    For now, there's no any info about it. We'll see this summer when players will play on various tournaments and camps in Czech Republic in Slovakia. Our U16 generation is very good, they played in Slovenian league where they finished just after Jesnice and Olimpija and what's more important, they played equally with both of them. Note, they played all games as guests, they played in Zagreb only against Serbian Beostar. I'm sure that some of that players will try their luck in Slovakia or Czech Republic. But of course, it depends much on their financial situation. Some families can't afford their kids to play and live abroad. Anyway, we'll see what will happen this summer.
    I'll also try to make list of prospects who play in Croatia.

Thanks for the answers!

Though I´m pretty sure at least Tomljenović won´t be eligible for the U18WC, he is born 1993 after all and the WC will be 1994 or younger in 2011/2012...

I´m really looking forward to the list of the prospects playing at home and I´d also appreciate even more info about the Team Zagreb´s playing in the Slovenian competitions.

Our U16 generation is very good, they played in Slovenian league where they finished just after Jesnice and Olimpija and what's more important
    Zagreb's generation U16 is very good. Medvescak and Mladost are weak in this category.

I was at last final game between Zagreb and Medvescak (13:3) and it was real pleasure to watch those Zagreb's kids. They play hockey like a team, they are also very good company off the ice as well...but, there is always that "but". This generation is talented but also had a luck because son of man who is in charge for youth school is in this team so they always had special treatment.

Prospects in Croatia

I will start with U16 category.

Selection of players from three Croatian clubs played in Slovenian championship this season under the name Team Zagreb. Eight team played this league; six Slovene and one from Croatia and Serbia. After 27 games Team Zagreb finished 3rd after Olimpija and Jesenice. hey played all games as guests which makes their result even valuable. Complete statistics can be found here.

Along with Slovenian league, Croatian U16 league was played. Four team participated (Medveščak, Zagreb, Mladost, Sisak). After 15 games in regular season order was this. In the playoffs semifinal Zagreb beat Sisak 2-0 in series same as Medveščak Mladost. In the finals Zagreb was very dominant and won with 3-0 in series.

Here's the list of Croatia's best players in this category.

F Matija Miličić (KHL Zagreb) - 13.2.1996.

SLO U16 league 19 games - 20 goals + 25 assists = 45 points

CRO U16 league 12 games - 25 goals + 30 assists = 55 points

CRO U18 league 9 games - 2 goals + 5 assits = 7 points

F Luka Novak (KHL Zagreb) - 15.7.1995.

SLO U16 league - 18 games - 12 goals + 25 assists = 37 points

CRO U16 league - 11 games - 20 goals + 16 assists = 36 points

CRO U18 league - 9 games - 4 goals + 1 assist = 5 points

F Fran Gjoni (KHL Zagreb) - 29.3.1996.

SLO U16 league - 19 games - 23 goals + 13 assists = 36 points

CRO U16 league - 13 games - 27 goals + 18 assists = 45 points

CRO U18 league - 4 games - 1 goal + 1 assist = 2 points

F Ivan Janković (KHL Zagreb) - 25.1.1995.

SLO U16 league - 16 games - 11 goals + 15 assists = 26 points

CRO U16 league - 11 games - 17 goals + 29 assists = 46 points

CRO U18 league - 4 games - 0 goals + 1 assist - 1 point

D Bruno Kegalj (KHL Zagreb) - 27.6.1996.

SLO U16 league - 18 games - 6 goals + 12 assists = 18 points

CRO U16 league - 11 games - 12 goals + 9 assists = 21 points

CRO U18 league - 11 games - 0 points + 2 assists = 2 points

Matija Krivošić (KHL Medveščak) - 11.11.1995.

SLO U16 league - 13 games - 11 goals + 5 assists = 16 points

CRO U16 league - 11 games - 19 goals + 19 assists = 38 points

CRO U18 league - 2 games - 1 points + 0 assists = 1 point

F Renato Platužić (KHL Medveščak) - 9.1.1997.

SLO U16 league - 16 games - 9 goals + 7 assists = 16 points

CRO U16 league - 13 games - 20 goals + 17 assists = 37 points

F Tibor Stančić (KHL Zagreb) - 19.9.1996.

SLO U16 league - 18 games - 8 goals + 8 assists = 16 points

CRO U16 league - 13 games - 22 goals + 12 assists = 34 points

F Josip Jazbec (KHL Medveščak) - 4.12.1995.

SLO U16 league - 6 games - 6 goals + 6 assists = 12 points

CRO U16 league - 10 games - 16 goals + 13 assists = 29 points

Other players to pay attention are Borna Banjad, Kristijan Krnić and goalies Bogdan Pavlović and Ivan Ružić.

As you can see, Zagreb is very dominant in this category. Their work with youngsters is very good and this generation is truly their best. Parts of this generation are also Viktor Cerinski and Filip Jarčov who played this season in Czech Republic, Znojmo. True test for this players will be next season when some of them will probably play on U18 WC. Some of them will join U18 Team Zagreb which also played in Slovenian championship (if federation decides to continue Team Zagreb project). I didn't had a chance to watch anyone of this players so I can't say much about their possibilities and their potential. I can, just like anyone, look at their numbers and according to them talk about their potential. What makes me happy about this generation is that they were equal with top Slovene teams Olimpija and Jesenice. And we all know on how higher level than our Slovene hockey is. Let's hope that this generation will continue it's development on the right way. It would be also very good if some of them would go to play somewhere abroad, in Slovakia or Czech Republic. That would meant much for anyone of them.
    Last edited by Pršljen; 27-04-2011 at 14:56.

Cronucks that are eligible to play next season are : Hecimovic (fw), Prpic (fw) and Sertich (df). So, there will be more than enough place for him on NT, because he is way better than various Svigir's and Plahutar's that mysteriously found it's place at NT roster this April.

Mate Tomljenović will start preparation for new season with Zvolen's senior team !

Season is over for all Croatian players who play abroad. Here's the list of their performances this season.

SLOVAKIA

23 games - 3.46 GAA (15. in the league) - save perc. 88,47% (10. in the league)

46 games - 15 goals + 30 assists (9. in the league) = 45 points

40 saves - 1 goals + 12 assists = 13 points

46 games - 2.80 GAA (6th in the league) - save perc. 91,62% (5th in the league)

42 games - 6 goals + 12 assists = 18 points

19 games - 1 goals + o assists = 1 point

FINLAND

31 games - 4 goals + 14 assists = 18 points

CZECH REPUBLIC

D Fran Srketić - Znojemsti Orli - U20 Extraliga
    24 games - 0 goals + 0 assists = 0 points

30 games - 10 goals + 18 assists = 28 points

33 games - 1 goals + 4 assists = 5 points

33 games - 6 goals + 9 assists = 15 points

27 games - 2 goals + 12 assists = 14 points

AUSTRIA

U20_ 7 games - 1 goal + 3 assists = 4 points
    U17_ 28 games - 11 goals + 44 assists = 55 points

F Luka Vukoja - Red Bulls Salzburg - U17 Austrian Championship/U18 Rookies Cup
    U17_ 4 games - 2 goals + 3 points = 5 points
    U18_ 28 games - 4 goals + 4 assists = 8 points

HUNGARY

13 games - 4 goals + 1 assist = 5 points

btw, is 40 saves good for defender or bad?

Croatian youngsters haven't only played in European youth leagues. Three Croats played in North America this season (Croatian born Croats of course).

Ivan Delić - New England College - NCAA III

- very unfortunate season for Ivan Delić. After three successful years of play in Holderness school (USHS) he got a chance for playing in New England College in NCAA III. He got ankle injury before the season start and missed the whole season. Really bad thing for a 20 year old. He lost the most important season of his career and it's big question how will he continue his career.

Andro Crnčić - Harrington College U18 - Ligue de Hockey de Developpement du Montreal Metropolitain
    39 games - 11 goals + 8 assists = 19 points

- Crnčić was second best scorer of his team, sound like a good season.

Luka Jarčov - Harrington College U16 - Ligue de Hockey de Developpement du Montreal Metropolitain
    19 games - 0 goals + 0 goals = 0 points

- in his first season out of Croatia Jarčov wasn't on the right level so he came back in Croatia by the end of 2010. He's now part of KHL Zagreb junior team.

IHF Member
    Ivan Delić - New England College - NCAA III

- very unfortunate season for Ivan Delić. After three successful years of play in Holderness school (USHS) he got a chance for playing in New England College in NCAA III. He got ankle injury before the season start and missed the whole season. Really bad thing for a 20 year old. He lost the most important season of his career and it's big question how will he continue his career.
    There is no question, he will continue with NEC, he studied, trained and was with the team, and since he didn't play a game this season, he will have another "rookie" season next year.

2011/2012.

Fran Gjoni (1996.)

2010/2011. KHL Zagreb U16 --> 2011/2012. Graz99ers U17 (99.99%)

reportedly Graz has hockey academy ? I think I miss that info somehow...

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreone Shoelaces View Post
    There is no question, he will continue with NEC, he studied, trained and was with the team, and since he didn't play a game this season, he will have another "rookie" season next year.
    Yup, he redshirted. The NCAA gives student athletes 5 years to complete their 4 years of eligibility. In some sports, like American football, this extra year will be used for further strength building or development of skills but in hockey it's usually used in case of injury.

Tommy Raknic (1995.) from Schwenninger ERC U16 (Schuler Bundesliga) to Eisbaren Juniors Berlin U18 (DNL)

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    Tommy Raknic (1995.) from Schwenninger ERC U16 (Schuler Bundesliga) to Eisbaren Juniors Berlin U18 (DNL)

http://www.hrsport.net/vijesti/42171...kejsku-sredinu
    Goran Bezina - Croat

Karlo Škec (GK, 1998.) from Medvescak U14 to EC VSV U15

Croatian prospects 2011./2012.

So, croatian youngsters are set for the new season

GK's :

Tomljenović Mate (1993.) - HKm Zvolen U20
    Rosandić Vili (1996.) - HC Dubnica U16
    Škec Karlo (1998.) - EC VSV U15
    Ćurković Filip (1992.) - Concordia University (WI) - NCAA D3

DF's :

Šilović Borna (1993.) - HC Slovan Bratislava U20
    Marković Luka (1993.) - HC Dukla Trenčin U20
    Raknić Tommy (1995.) - Eisbaren Berlin (DNL)
    Srketić Fran (1992.) - HC Znojmešti Orli U20
    Cerinski Viktor (1994.) - HC Znojmešti Orli U20
    Puzić Ivan (1996.) - Vitkovice Steel U16
    Delić Ivan (1990.) - New England College - NCAA D3
    Večaj Dominik (1992.) - HC Vasas U21 (?)

FW's :

Rendulić Borna (1992.) - Assat Pori U20
    Trstenjak Petar (1992.) - HC Slovan Bratislava U20
    Rosandić Mislav (1995.) - HC Dubnica U18
    Vukoja Luka (1995.) - Red Bull Salzburg U18
    Šakić Marko (1994.) - KAC Klagenfurt U20
    Gjoni Fran (1996.) - Graz99ers U17
    Cerovečki Robert (1994.) - HC Znojmešti Orli U18 (could play few games with U20 as well)
    Jarčov Filip (1994.) - HC Znojmešti Orli U18
    Crnčić Andro (1993.) - Harrington College

Good luck !

p.s. It will be interesting to see what will happen with players born in 1992. after this season as they are no juniors anymore. I just hope that they won't return to Medvescak because if they do, they will be pro's only on paper, but they will see one salary in six months...if...that is relationship of Medvescak to domestic guys...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information