Thread: How will Iceland do in Australia

IHF Prospect

How will Iceland do in Australia

I wonder how the other teams prepare them self's for the upcoming tournament in Australia.
    Team Iceland has had better preparation this year than last year and I have a good feeling for the tournament.

Does anybody know about the other teams, Spain, China, Australia, New-Zealand and Mexico. How will they do against The Icelandic Viking Warrior National-team ??

IHF Member
    Iceland will play against the Ice dogs from the AIHL on sat the 5th of april. will be interesting to see how the game goes.

IHF Prospect
    Well.... the Icelanders have won their first game against New Zealand 6 - 3.... so the start is pretty good. The Zamboni broke down before the game and was stuck on the Ice for 90 mins (holymoly) ... BUT the Icelanders did not like to hang around so they pushed the Zamboni out of the Icearena.... if you dont belive me .. checkit out....-> http://ihi.is/images/astralia_omar_111.jpg .... yes ... in deed Icelandic Viking Power :)

Quote Originally Posted by HelgiPall View Post
    http://ihi.is/images/astralia_omar_111.jpg .... yes ... in deed Icelandic Viking Power :)
    From the spiritual home from strongman athletics! Even better that Daniel Eriksson, one of the board members, is right in the middle. Classic stuff.
    Bringing ice hockey to Northwest China!

I'm the hole formerly known as KazakhEagles

IHF Prospect
    The Chinese ware lucky this time .... they got the victory in the game agains Iceland after Overtime and Shootout. Final scoring was 5-4 for China.
    I´ll bet that they didn't expect this kind of resistance form the Icelanders.... :)
    Next game will be a tough one.... Spain.

IHF Prospect
    Well my guys didnt succeed against the Spaniens, but they managed to play hard the last period and scored 3 goals befor the end of the game making the score 4 - 3 for Spain. But a good game I think ..... according to the Live game report on IIHF.

IHF Prospect
    The Icelanders showed the Aussies that they are not a easy team to beat when they played today and won the game only 3-0. The Icelandic Nationalteam showed that they have talent, will and heart to play good solid hockey for 60 mins. Next and the last game will be against Mexico.... we have beaten them before and we can do it again....

Just in case you have not noticed, here is our tournament thread on that group:

http://forums.internationalhockey.ne...?t=6526&page=4

IHF Prospect
    NOW you tell me.... heheh .... thanx anyway...

Hi!
    Can someone fill me in on how well the Icelandic team did overall this season? While the Aussie tournament may have not finished off well, I'd like to get a summary of their season.

Regards, "Goolie 33"

Thread Information