Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Pool A qualifier results for Turkey

  1. #1
    IHF Member Headcoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    413

    Pool A qualifier results for Turkey

    Here are ths results from last week in Turkey for the IIHF Pool A qualifiers.
    Turkey 0 vs Spain 1
    Turkey 0 vs Bulgaria 8
    Turkey 2 vs Mexico 9

    Their head coach is James Maceachern from Canada.

    Good luck next time! We are all cheering for you

    Head coach

  2. #2
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by Headcoach View Post
    Here are ths results from last week in Turkey for the IIHF Pool A qualifiers.
    Turkey 0 vs Spain 1
    Turkey 0 vs Bulgaria 8
    Turkey 2 vs Mexico 9

    Their head coach is James Maceachern from Canada.

    Good luck next time! We are all cheering for you

    Head coach
    ???????



    iihf pool a? whats that?

  3. #3
    IHF Staff Steigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    8,141
    Quote Originally Posted by jokke_wiberg View Post
    ???????



    iihf pool a? whats that?
    The old name of the IHWC.


    but of course we're talking about the Olympic Pre-Pre-Qualification Group A here.

  4. #4
    IHF Member Headcoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by Steigs View Post
    The old name of the IHWC.


    but of course we're talking about the Olympic Pre-Pre-Qualification Group A here.
    Yes...sorry, I meant Group A. You can check out all of the results here.....
    http://www.iihf.com/channels0809/oly...n/group-a.html

  5. #5

  6. #6
    IHF Staff Steigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    8,141
    quite so on both counts.

    Turkey did ..respectably, I think, considering the competition, their history, and their continuing lack of the scoring machine called Ciplak.

  7. #7
    IHF Member Headcoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by Steigs View Post
    quite so on both counts.

    Turkey did ..respectably, I think, considering the competition, their history, and their continuing lack of the scoring machine called Ciplak.
    Well, some of the players that are on the Mexican team have been playing together for over 14 years.

    Head coach

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •