• SUI vs FRA - France will win

2 2.94%
  • SVK vs HUN - Slovakia will win

62 91.18%
  • SVK vs HUN - Hungary will win

6 8.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Day 1 - Friday April 24th - GER vs RUS, BLR vs CAN, SUI vs FRA, SVK vs HUN

Good question Steigs. However, on IIHF's website it is described as a "capacity" crowd. I made a quick research and the arena's official capacity is stated as 17,131... so I don't know.

"Backed by a capacity crowd of 11,417, Switzerland did what had to be done – not much more – as it beat France 1-0 in its opening game of the 2009 World Championship."

Does anybody think Belarus' first goal by Grabovski against Canada was dissalowed for no good reason? Yes the net was moved, but it doesn't change the fact that it was a goal i.e. the puck would've penetrated inside even if the net stayed put.

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boris4c View Post
    Good question Steigs. However, on IIHF's website it is described as a "capacity" crowd. I made a quick research and the arena's official capacity is stated as 17,131... so I don't know.

"Backed by a capacity crowd of 11,417, Switzerland did what had to be done – not much more – as it beat France 1-0 in its opening game of the 2009 World Championship."
    for the national championship, approx 18'000 are allowed - with a wall of approx 5'000 standing fan's. Now, for the WC it is not allowed (as I know) to have too much standing places, that why "only" 11'417" places. As I know, it was sold out. And don't forgett, it is an old ice rink...... as mostly rinks in Switzerland.....
    Cheers, Franco

IHF Member
    There are over 17000 Places. But for WC they have made seats in the standing Arena ! So during WC there are only 11000 Places:(

After WC Seats will be removed.

Pictures from Stadium you can find on my page. I will also add some from thit tournement;)

Quote Originally Posted by hossa 18 View Post
    OMG did we watch the same game. how many times in whole game were hungarians with the puck in our half?
    6 time at most. is that what you call ice hockey? please watch the whole game first and than writing your shit here!!!!
    plesea dont get me wrong but watch the game first and you will see hungary effort. 5 players front of their own goal for whole game.
    and hungarien fans what a shame, booed our anthem. go back to division 1 you dont belong here!!!!
    Cool it down, man. I did watch the game, from the beginning to the end. Hungary played exactly as I expected them to and exactly like they should. Underdogs need to have a solid defense and solid goaltending to win and they need to capitalize on their few scoring chances. Hungary executed this plan perfectly. Slovakia on the other hand was in big trouble with their game plan not getting pucks past Szuper and having a little shaky netminding by Stana.

The fact is that this was a game where one could smell an upset. The opening games of any tourney are always a little unpredictive added with the heightened spirit of the Hungarians (promotion, Ocskay) and the underestimation of the opponent by the Slovakian side. In the end the upset was 13 seconds away. It definitely wasn't the kind of "piece-of-cake" game for Slovakia you expected.

no. i loved that idea and i hopped it will work. but your fans on the stadium, approved it wrong. i have been watching world championship for many years but i have never seen in any game that fans would booed/whistled other nation anthem UNTIL NOW!!!!!
    guess why?!
    Probably because you haven't watched the games very attentively. Booing/whistling during other country's national anthem is despicable but unfortunately it has happened before from time to time. It happens especially often in games between USA and Canada when played in North America. I am sure there have been incidents in Europe too.
    "Lord Baelish, what you suggest is treason."
    "Only if we lose."

A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin

well the whistling and booing might happen all the time, but chanting "ria ria hungaria" during the slovak anthem when the relationships between the two countries are like they are is not a smart idea.....and the swiss can only hope that the´ll still have their wooden parts of the arena after the wc is over, come one setting on fires there???

eh, i think everyone is overvaluing this game, we are the team with 3 points and the boys got a slap in the face in the first game already , so they´ll know better to play 100% against Belarus.

if the hungarians get relegated what they probably will, they have a 3:4 loss to talk about for at least next 10 years, so what?

IHF Member
    Hello you Hungarians!

Despite the Slovaks won the game, I have to say about your performance:

kiváló!

Just keep going, you will be in pool A next year!

All the best
    Jukka

Quote Originally Posted by Neugs View Post
    Man did Canada's power play look bad eh heh...funny stuff. Did you guys see that roloson save on grabovsky? Sick!
    Yes! that was very good save.

hossa18 you should relax.. you act like a 10y old child, and I know how they act because I'm working school at the moment... Your team won, played badly but team hungary also played good and had good goalie. It was expected that first game could be a difficult one.

Quote Originally Posted by welmu View Post

hossa18 you should relax.. you act like a 10y old child, and I know how they act because I'm working school at the moment...
    am i?
    how come???
    Ice Hockey is life and nothing else matters.

how come???
    welmu is right, we have a bad game every year.....look at the 5:4 win against Ukraine in 2002 as an example and we can be glad that we won our bad game this year if you remind yourself of last years gae against germany.....we just have to move on.....filc has to do more changes against belarus, lasak in net, give more room to ruzicka and mikus and so on.....
    but it is true that the better team won and you can´t not say that we didn´t deserve to win about this game

all in all i really wanted hungary not to get relegated but after all what happened with their fans, i changed my opinion of this, i don´t want to be afraid of going to a hockey game in 2011.....

i would not necessary expect changes in line ups. because last game was really different from what will follow. we wont probably face any teams with this style of hockey on this tournament.

i well remember the game against Ukraine. it was almost the same thriller as last night and than we became a world champions.

A big game for Hungary against Slovakia. Despite the tight result and the little incident at the end of game i cannot understand the offensive attitude of some slovakian users.

Going in this way in the next matches Hungary can avoid relegation.

Superb video. Many many thanks Krisz for stayin up late to post it.

I'm sure Hungary will stay up if they maintain that level of performance.

I'm sure Slovakia will improve if Filc gives them a rollicking and their wonderful stick skills will weave more magic ie Handzus,Hossa ,Nagy and Bartecjo.

Quote Originally Posted by jaaa View Post
    all in all i really wanted hungary not to get relegated but after all what happened with their fans, i changed my opinion of this, i don´t want to be afraid of going to a hockey game in 2011.....
    I don´t think that you will be the one whose going to be afraid in 2011 when there´re be match with Hungary...

Quote Originally Posted by Ellsworth View Post
    I don´t think that you will be the one whose going to be afraid in 2011 when there´re be match with Hungary...
    well a good point, it would be real bad for all the normal Slovak and Hungarian fans, there are freaking nationalists on both side, but our thanks to god prefer going to football games....let´s just forget it already, i don´t care about hun anymore, i´m gonna keep on cheering for our team and forget the hungarains....

Quote Originally Posted by jaaa View Post
    well a good point, it would be real bad for all the normal Slovak and Hungarian fans, there are freaking nationalists on both side, but our thanks to god prefer going to football games....let´s just forget it already, i don´t care about hun anymore, i´m gonna keep on cheering for our team and forget the hungarains....
    thats the spirit!!! i am not taking this game seriously and we have not seen what is this team capable off. we will see tomorrow and especially on tuesday, if were on the way to quarter/finals. hopefully people back in home are not loosing a faith after one bad game.

this game is behind us, team have to keep focus on the forthcoming games and dont look behind.

PS: Ladislav Nagy's shot never crossed the line; there is no doubt about this. It was indeed a great save by the Hungarian goalkeeper.
    Agreed, I was mistaken.

IHF Member
    I´m gonna remind you those words on Friday.

@Hossa18 You see how hard work is to won vs Hungary , eh???No easy games for Slovakia here and Hungary is improving - If Ocskay would be still alive they might won this game ...
    JE !! SE !! NI !! CE

Quote Originally Posted by Acroni767 View Post
    @Hossa18 You see how hard work is to won vs Hungary , eh???No easy games for Slovakia here and Hungary is improving - If Ocskay would be still alive they might won this game ...
    i am aware what they achieved and its pity that they have lost best player in such a tragic circumstances.

IHF Member
    For all I can say - even teams like Liptovsky Mikulas shouldn´t have problem with Hungarian repre. No offense but their goalkeepers are from Kežmarok (Budai) or Alba Volán (Szuper), most of their squad is from Hungarian league, than few from French and as far as I know that´s it. It will be surprising if they´ll stay in elite, but sorry - they stand no chance against us, Canada or Belarus. I guess you are overestimating them...
    I´m gonna remind you those words on Friday.
    i cant believe what i am reading here, some of the people are out of their minds.
    no offense, but saying that hungary might beat slovakia is out of this world.

if you would say belarus might beat slovakia, ok but hungary? NO FREAKING WAY
    i agree, everything might happen, especially in hockey. but i am confident that we will win by at least 4 goals margin.

i am aware that they won against poor Finland, but unfortunately their players are not playing in quality leagues and they have no experience in top international hockey
    C'mon people would you stop with the hungary-upset-slovakia thing. you are only upsetting me with your crazinnes.

i can not wait until the game and than i will laugh all the way through.
    It was really very nice to read these comments today again.

Filc was a very wise man before the game, he said, in ten matches between these two teams Slovakia would win about eight, one could be a draw and once Hungary can win. And he hopes that the match on the IHWC will be one of those eight. At the end it turned out, he had a very good estimation.

True, that our team is not the best in terms of skills. But it is also true, that our team is among the best ones in terms of team spirit. And we have seen many times that just big names are not enough to win a game.

Those who have followed the development of the Hungarian hockey in the past ten years, exactly know that this is a team that never gives up. This is a team where players will fight till the end. This is a team that gives everything they can during the entire game. And exactly this is what brought them to the elite. You could see this mentality on the several Divisin One WCHs, in Amiens, for example, we were the only team who managed to take the lead against high favourite germans and played the only tight game against them on that WCH.

The core of this team started to play ice-hockey when there was no indoor ice-rink in the country. That limited the ice season to three to four months. Palkovics, Ladányi and Co. spent five or six years less time on ice than the slovakian, latvian, italian, french, etc. players of their age. But they always wanted to improve. They dreamt to reach the elite once but they were never sure it will happen. Though, they worked also for that every single day. They went to Switzerland to learn and you can be sure that they will bring back everything they've learned here to their clubs.

Yesterday evening Slovakia was of course the better team but we played what we had to: we've ruined their game and we were disciplined, we were brave and determined. And the difference between SVK and HUN was not so big what was impossible to compensate with all of these above.

Of course, we are still clear underdogs, but we showed what can be expected from us on that level. Be sure, we will fight and we will do everything to feel the opponents uncomfortable. It might happen that we won't manage to succeed, but we will try that.

And Ellsworth, your comment about Liptovsky Mikulás is really not an offense for us, it just shows, how little information you had about Hungarian hockey in the past. You probably also did not notice that Alba Volán for example beat HC Kosice in august 2007 on a preparation match. I suppose HC Kosice is a bit better than LM...

Quote Originally Posted by kerusz View Post
    And Ellsworth, your comment about Liptovsky Mikulás is really not an offense for us, it just shows, how little information you had about Hungarian hockey in the past. You probably also did not notice that Alba Volán for example beat HC Kosice in august 2007 on a preparation match. I suppose HC Kosice is a bit better than LM...
    So Alba Volan beated HC Kosice in preparation match 2 years ago and that makes them better than our current champion? For your information, Liprovsky Mikulas ended fourth in the league after regular season, 4 points behind the third Zvolen and on paper they have better team. As we saw yesterday, paper doesn´t decide the game. About game I wrote enought, you can chceck my posts if you want so, so shortly said - we sucked. And you took the chance we offered you, but in the end we were lucky. That´s it.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 25-04-2009 at 17:32.

IHF Member
    Canada - Belarus goals (if you don't mind hungarian commentary):

Including disallowed goal of Grabovski. Some rules in hockey are quite stupid. :(
    „HOCKEY IS WHERE WE LIVE

Life is just a place where we spend time between games”

IHF Member
    So Alba Volan beated HC Kosice in preparation match 2 years ago and that makes them better than our current champion?
    Of course not. Just it makes such predictions like yours about that a Slovakian Extraliga club team will beat Team Hungary a bit questionnable...

For your information, Liprovsky Mikulas ended fourth in the league after regular season, 4 points behind the third Zvolen and on paper they have better team. As we saw yesterday, paper doesn´t decide the game. About game I wrote enought, you can chceck my posts if you want so, so shortly said - we sucked. And you took the chance we offered you, but in the end we were lucky. That´s it.
    I know pretty well, how the Extraliga ended, still, I think those days are over when an Extraliga Club should beat us. Luckily enough, we managed to learn some hockey - in many cases from great slovakian coaches or players, like Juraj Faith, Jan Jasko, or Jan Zlocha - and i do hope we will improve further,

I know pretty well, how the Extraliga ended, still, I think those days are over when an Extraliga Club should beat us. Luckily enough, we managed to learn some hockey - in many cases from great slovakian coaches or players, like Juraj Faith, Jan Jasko, or Jan Zlocha - and i do hope we will improve further,
    I agree with that - I was sure that you are going to be relegated, now I wouldn´t be surprised a bit if you´ll make it to the group E/F - enthusiasm can do a hell of a job. Our U20 did the same thing on last U20 champinship when they won over Finalnf in group and over USA in 4-finals, I remember how we ended in 2001 when based on the papers we sholdn´e make it even to 4-finals and yet we were silver. I guess since now I won´t say that I can bet whatever I want on victory of some team...

It was really very nice to read these comments today again.

Filc was a very wise man before the game, he said, in ten matches between these two teams Slovakia would win about eight, one could be a draw and once Hungary can win. And he hopes that the match on the IHWC will be one of those eight. At the end it turned out, he had a very good estimation.

True, that our team is not the best in terms of skills. But it is also true, that our team is among the best ones in terms of team spirit. And we have seen many times that just big names are not enough to win a game.

Those who have followed the development of the Hungarian hockey in the past ten years, exactly know that this is a team that never gives up. This is a team where players will fight till the end. This is a team that gives everything they can during the entire game. And exactly this is what brought them to the elite. You could see this mentality on the several Divisin One WCHs, in Amiens, for example, we were the only team who managed to take the lead against high favourite germans and played the only tight game against them on that WCH.

The core of this team started to play ice-hockey when there was no indoor ice-rink in the country. That limited the ice season to three to four months. Palkovics, Ladányi and Co. spent five or six years less time on ice than the slovakian, latvian, italian, french, etc. players of their age. But they always wanted to improve. They dreamt to reach the elite once but they were never sure it will happen. Though, they worked also for that every single day. They went to Switzerland to learn and you can be sure that they will bring back everything they've learned here to their clubs.

Yesterday evening Slovakia was of course the better team but we played what we had to: we've ruined their game and we were disciplined, we were brave and determined. And the difference between SVK and HUN was not so big what was impossible to compensate with all of these above.

Of course, we are still clear underdogs, but we showed what can be expected from us on that level. Be sure, we will fight and we will do everything to feel the opponents uncomfortable. It might happen that we won't manage to succeed, but we will try that.

Congratulation to Hungary!!

regarding to my previous comments: i still think it was just unusual game and if we would play today again we would win by at least 4 goals margin.
    saying that difference between SVK and HUN was not big it is little bit too much.

i love when teams are playing with heart and working hard every single game. be happy you have got such a team.

but bear on mind we were missing two best goalkeepers(Budaj, Halak), 3 best defensmans(Visnovsky, Meszaros, Chara) and our offensive lethal weapons (Hossa, Gaborik, Demitra, Satan, Zednik, Svatos)

Congratulation to Hungary!!

regarding to my previous comments: i still think it was just unusual game and if we would play today again we would win by at least 4 goals margin.
    saying that difference between SVK and HUN was not big it is little bit too much.

i love when teams who are playing with heart and working hard every single game. be happy you have got such a team.

but bear on mind we were missing two best goalkeepers(Budaj, Halak), 3 best defensmans(Visnovsky, Meszaros, Chara) and our offensive lethal weapons (Hossa, Gaborik, Demitra, Satan, Zednik, Svatos)
    True.
    Hungary was missing Ocskay as well... sometimes you just have to play with what you have (I'm sure Canada would love to have Lecavalier, Luongo and Crosby too), but I think that with this game under their belts the Slovaks should be able to step it up a notch as well (we've seen them do it, I watched what Slovakia could do in the underdog role back in January, so we know they can play). That they weren't able to do so is a credit to Hungary's team game, and that's what made it a really interesting game to watch.

Looks like Latvia's doing the same thing to a (on paper) superior American team right now too.

Quote Originally Posted by Steigs View Post
    True.
    Hungary was missing Ocskay as well... sometimes you just have to play with what you have (I'm sure Canada would love to have Lecavalier, Luongo and Crosby too), but I think that with this game under their belts the Slovaks should be able to step it up a notch as well (we've seen them do it, I watched what Slovakia could do in the underdog role back in January, so we know they can play). That they weren't able to do so is a credit to Hungary's team game, and that's what made it a really interesting game to watch.

Looks like Latvia's doing the same thing to a (on paper) superior American team right now too.
    well, it is hard to compare the teams like this.....due to the small number of players we have compared to Canada, our chance to compete at the WC level without our best playeres is way smaller than Canada´s team without their best players ....about Ocskay, I´m terribly sorry for his death, but i think that on the other hand it looked to me like his spirit was with the hungarian team......but I agree with you with the stepping it up part for 100%, i think we´re able to do it like i already said the example with the 2002 game against Ukraine like already said a few times before.....

Quote Originally Posted by Krisz View Post
    Canada - Belarus goals (if you don't mind hungarian commentary):

Including disallowed goal of Grabovski. Some rules in hockey are quite stupid. :(
    I doubt this goal would've been dissalowed in NHL circumstances. It was pretty clear that the puck would've entered the goal even if the net didn't move.

Once again I want to congratulate Hungary, but I don't think they will be able to avoid relegation this year. I believe it will be relegated along with France, because I doubt teams like Denmark (few good NHLers) and Austria with Thomas Vanek will lose to Hungary, but we never know. Hockey is played on ice, not on paper. It seems to me that international hockey is getting better and that is a positive sign. Maybe we finally have a World Championship where all teams are more or less competitive?

Why didn't Slovakia call up Budaj or maybe Jaroslav Halak after Montreal's elimination from Stanley Cup playoffs? That would be a huge improvement from Stana and Lasak.

I doubt this goal would've been dissalowed in NHL circumstances. It was pretty clear that the puck would've entered the goal even if the net didn't move.

Once again I want to congratulate Hungary, but I don't think they will be able to avoid relegation this year. I believe it will be relegated along with France, because I doubt teams like Denmark (few good NHLers) and Austria with Thomas Vanek will lose to Hungary, but we never know. Hockey is played on ice, not on paper. It seems to me that international hockey is getting better and that is a positive sign. Maybe we finally have a World Championship where all teams are more or less competitive?

Why didn't Slovakia call up Budaj or maybe Jaroslav Halak after Montreal's elimination from Stanley Cup playoffs? That would be a huge improvement from Stana and Lasak.
    i´m not sure whether Budaj would be an improvment over Lasak and he didn´t think he´d be one ither, so he denied the invitation.....Halak will be joining the team on Monday and he´ll be playing against Canada......one thing i don´t understand is Filc´s choice to play Stana again tomorrow after he was shaky yesterday, Belarus is gonna kill us.....

At least IIHF should think about twice, before reducing the number of teams to 12 ...

IHF Member
    Let me say this for the record. I am a great fan of Slovakian hockey. I have Slovakian national jersey with the signatures of world champions. I come to Croatian championship games dressed in Dukla Trenčin jersey.

Having said that, I don't understand the attitude of our Slovakian colleagues here. Instead of covering themselves and thanking God for Lubos Bartecko they constantly denigrate their Hungarian opponents instead of worrying about the current condition and trend of Slovakian hockey.

Slovakia is going down, not only on senior level, but on junior ones as well. Sure, Slovakian youth schools are still among the best in the world, but Slovakian team isn't what it used to be when the national spirit was high and the team was establishing itself among the hockey powers.

More and more of Slovakian NHL-ers decline invitation to the team. Even when they come, they tend to underperform. A team that needs penalty shots in relegation match against a team like Slovenia has absolutely no right to understimate anyone in the elite division, especially a team like Hungary that is driven by the same spirit Slovakia had a decade ago.

So, instead of crying bloody foul because of Hungarian fans think rather about the leaders of Slovakian hockey, the shameful defeat of the U18 team against Americans and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Drax View Post
    Let me say this for the record. I am a great fan of Slovakian hockey. I have Slovakian national jersey with the signatures of world champions. I come to Croatian championship games dressed in Dukla Trenčin jersey.

Having said that, I don't understand the attitude of our Slovakian colleagues here. Instead of covering themselves and thanking God for Lubos Bartecko they constantly denigrate their Hungarian opponents instead of worrying about the current condition and trend of Slovakian hockey.

Slovakia is going down, not only on senior level, but on junior ones as well. Sure, Slovakian youth schools are still among the best in the world, but Slovakian team isn't what it used to be when the national spirit was high and the team was establishing itself among the hockey powers.

More and more of Slovakian NHL-ers decline invitation to the team. Even when they come, they tend to underperform. A team that needs penalty shots in relegation match against a team like Slovenia has absolutely no right to understimate anyone in the elite division, especially a team like Hungary that is driven by the same spirit Slovakia had a decade ago.

So, instead of crying bloody foul because of Hungarian fans think rather about the leaders of Slovakian hockey, the shameful defeat of the U18 team against Americans and so on.
    First at all my friend it is early to judge the team after one bad game.

by the way this year's 4th place in under 20 world championship is not enough for you.

not many players declined the invitation this year just zednik, budaj and gaborik many of them are injured.

IHF Member
    I would like to disagree actually. The only nhl game I saw live this year (shame I know) was Leafs v Devils at the Air Canada Centre...check out the game highlights on nhl.com or mapleleafs.com or somewhere else...it was the Devils 3-2 win in overtime. New Jersey was allowed a goal way more rediculous then Grabovsky's.

hmm... i would rather not overrate the 4th place in U20... wait till next year and we will see, whether our players can repeat it, or whether it was just coincidence...
    Per aspera ad Astra. [42]

Quote Originally Posted by Neugs View Post
    I would like to disagree actually. The only nhl game I saw live this year (shame I know) was Leafs v Devils at the Air Canada Centre...check out the game highlights on nhl.com or mapleleafs.com or somewhere else...it was the Devils 3-2 win in overtime. New Jersey was allowed a goal way more rediculous then Grabovsky's.
    So why are you disagreeing? I said Grabovski's goal WOULD NOT have been dissalowed in NHL circumstances and what you just said only backs my claim. I know exactly which goal you are talking about (when the puck hit the post while the net was moved). I think that goal for New Jersey was good because it was a Toronto player that crashed the net. In the Canada vs Belarus game, the Canadian goaltender is the one who accidentally crashes into the net, but it doesn't change the puck goes in the goal without any dilemma, and the result would've been the same even if the net didn't move because the goaltender left the net wide open for Grabovski.

IHF Member
    I misread! I apologize ^.^

Day 2 is over.

I have watched SVK-HUN, CAN-BLR, FIN-NOR, CZE-DEN and clips from SWE-AUT.

In my mind there's no doubt, among the losers of these games, Hungary by far put up the best efforts.

Hungary's team spirit will carry them along way. They may very well beat Belarus, and if they end up in the relegation round, they surely won't be relegated if projections are to be made; its also worthnote to point out that Hungary have played very well in all exhibition games, beating Norway twice and getting a fantastic win over Finland. Their great performance yesterday wasn't a fluke. They can beat any team in the relegation round. If I was to make any predictions, Hungary will finish around 11-14th, they won't be relegated. Wonder if the people making IIHF's powerranking actually watch hockey? Sure, the power ranking make a fun point now and then, but they need to be constantly redrawn since the IIHF writers didn't got it right in the first place.

Most of their team previews are too general and when they finally get down to business the materal is outdated. The writers are often not in touch with the details. IIHF just published Andrew Podnieks preview of Denmark. Podniecks is arguing that DK is gamling with your and expereince defense line .We are not gambling, and its not an option. Danish hockey is transtion, we have few good prospects coming up but they are too young for the iHWC, With the mutible injuries which has left one key D-man out of another, calling in extra unexpereinded players has not been an option but a necceisty. Podnieks makes another mistake claiming that Daniel Nielsen will be assigned big role on the blue line. Don't know how he got that, It has never been the case, and it sure wont' happpen in the 2009 iHWC. Nielsen has a nasy groin injury that will prevent him from playing more than 1 or games, if any at all, And as for forwards, Podnieks assume that Jannik Hansen will be key player. Perhaps, he should check the Danish entry roster and the evolution of the NHL playoffs, it has been clear for quite a while that Jannik isn't available,

My powerranking after day 2

1. RUSSIA
    2. CANADA
    3. SWEDEN
    4. FINLAND
    5. CZECH REPUBLIC
    6. USA
    7. SWITZERLAND
    8. SLOVAKIA
    9. HUNGARY
    10. LATVIA
    11. FRANCE
    12, GERMANY
    13. BELARUS
    14. NORWAY
    15. DENMARK
    16. AUSTRIA

Canada

Nice article if anyone is interested that I read in our paper about Canada vs Belarus.

Source: The National Post
    Written by: Wayne Scanlan

I do not make many pdf files, so my first attempts in a while were poor quality, these are png files uploaded, I'll try to upload pdf files next time.
    Download the files and use Zoom feature to zoom in on the scans.

Germany - Russia:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information