Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 133

Thread: Latvia - News and Discussions 2009/10

  1. #51
    IHF Member DANGER-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Farmington Utah
    Posts
    64
    Any news on the Latvian League ? When does preseason start? Number of teams? Who are they?

  2. #52
    IHF Member GX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,451
    Arturs Irbe has became the goalie coach of NHL's Washington Capitals.

  3. #53
    IHF Member GX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,451
    DHK Latgale apparently isn't closing down and will play next season. Their coach is going to be Lithuanian Egidius Bauba, who previously was playing in DHK Latgale.

    Most of their players come from their junior team, some of the players have been playing in Latgale also previously. The biggest name here is Donatas Kumeliauskas, who has been in Belarus for a try-out, but now is back in Latgale.

    Aleksejs Latvelis
    Renāts Vabiščevičs
    Edgars Pučka
    Ruslans Kurelas
    Alberts Bolužs
    Sergejs Petuškovs
    Ivans Kokins
    Vitalijs Ļeščovs
    Donatas Kumeliauskas
    Olegs Ignatjevs
    Deniss Martjušovs
    Sergejs Egorovs
    Olegs Selivanovs
    Eduards Bulītis
    Vladislavs Balakuns
    Maksims Petruks
    Aleksejs Tkačovs
    Vadims Sinjakovs
    Aleksejs Matvejevs
    Anatolijs Leončiks

  4. #54
    IHF Staff Steigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    8,141
    Will Bauba be a playing coach, or has he retired from playing?

  5. #55
    IHF Member GX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Steigs View Post
    Will Bauba be a playing coach, or has he retired from playing?
    There was no such information. But Bauba is just 32, and if we look at the situation (strength of) Latgale, I wouldn't be surprised to see him continue to play.

  6. #56
    IHF Member Alessandro Seren Rosso's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Turin, Italy
    Posts
    2,991
    Quote Originally Posted by GX View Post

    Most of their players come from their junior team, some of the players have been playing in Latgale also previously. The biggest name here is Donatas Kumeliauskas, who has been in Belarus for a try-out, but now is back in Latgale.
    Is he brother of Tadas?
    My articles at The Hockey Writers

  7. #57
    IHF Member GX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro Seren Rosso View Post
    Is he brother of Tadas?
    yes

    in 2006-07 they both played in Metalurgs

  8. #58
    IHF Member GX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,451
    Quote Originally Posted by DANGER-MAN View Post
    Any new yet on Riga 2000
    They are officially closing down.

  9. #59
    IHF Member DANGER-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Farmington Utah
    Posts
    64
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the love of Hockey.....

  10. #60
    IHF Staff Marc Brunengraber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Islip, New York
    Posts
    9,944
    Sad to hear that......they had a good 9 or 10 year run.

    When Dinamo Riga was first announced, I knew the Latvian league and some of the Latvian clubs would suffer. There's a thread about it where I predicted this happening somewhere either in the Latvian or the Belarussian forum here at IHF.

    Belarus's Extraliga seems to have done fine, but it's a shame what's happening in Latvia.

  11. #61
    IHF Member GX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,451
    A new club has been created. It's Ozolnieki/Juniors, which was created on base of Riga/LB-92, which played in Latvian U-17 league last year. For the next year they have sent an application for Belarusian 2nd league. They are going to be a kind of a junior team/farm club of Ozolnieki/Monarhs, which will still play in Latvian league.

    The club will include not only most of those, who played there last year, but also Latvian national junior team players Ogorodņikovs, Pizāns, A. Popens and possibly also Skuška.

    Roster in the previous season: http://lhf.lv/lv/championship_3/5/teams/27/

  12. #62
    IHF Member rusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Rezekne
    Posts
    875
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Brunengraber View Post
    When Dinamo Riga was first announced, I knew the Latvian league and some of the Latvian clubs would suffer. There's a thread about it where I predicted this happening somewhere either in the Latvian or the Belarussian forum here at IHF.

    Belarus's Extraliga seems to have done fine, but it's a shame what's happening in Latvia.
    I'd say it is not so much because of "Dinamo" Riga but because of the economic situation in Latvia, in all three Baltic countries. Since hockey in Latvia didn't flourish even when the economy was growing by 10% per year, it was hard to see how it could do well with "Dinamo" and economic problems.

    Football league, basketball league in Latvia have been affected too. Maybe football to a leser extent but basketball and hockey had suffered immensely... Basketball because all the money that was put in it is now gone and hockey... because it never had real money and now it has nothing...

    Speaking about R2000 and it's president Koziols, Viesturs Koziols doesn't realy believe in Latvian League. I.e. he has always searched for deeper waters, during the lockout he managed to get Latvian NHLers in his team and take bronze in Belarus, later he wanted R2000 to play in Russian Vysshaya and, when the "Dinamo" project came, he took part in that.
    Now he is out of "Dinamo" but if he had managed to get money to play in Belarus, R2000 would still play there. He hs money to play in Latvian League but it's too low for his ambitions so the team won't be playing. But the youth pyramid still stays and maybe R2000 will return with its youngsters some day...

    The only club that was affected by "Dinamo" directly was (and is) R2000. They got money from "Dinamo" last year but since Koziols was kicked out of "Dinamo" it was clear that R2000 will not be a part of "Dinamo" anymore. When "Dinamo" created farm club "Dinamo Juniors" it was clear that R2000 will be in very hard financial situation... And that lead to these very bad news.

  13. #63
    IHF Member rusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Rezekne
    Posts
    875
    Quote Originally Posted by GX View Post
    DHK Latgale apparently isn't closing down and will play next season. Their coach is going to be Lithuanian Egidius Bauba, who previously was playing in DHK Latgale.

    Most of their players come from their junior team, some of the players have been playing in Latgale also previously. The biggest name here is Donatas Kumeliauskas, who has been in Belarus for a try-out, but now is back in Latgale.

    Aleksejs Latvelis
    Renāts Vabiščevičs
    Edgars Pučka
    Ruslans Kurelas
    Alberts Bolužs
    Sergejs Petuškovs
    Ivans Kokins
    Vitalijs Ļeščovs
    Donatas Kumeliauskas
    Olegs Ignatjevs
    Deniss Martjušovs
    Sergejs Egorovs
    Olegs Selivanovs
    Eduards Bulītis
    Vladislavs Balakuns
    Maksims Petruks
    Aleksejs Tkačovs
    Vadims Sinjakovs
    Aleksejs Matvejevs
    Anatolijs Leončiks
    It's bad that they couldn't keep Kristiāns Pelšs. On the other hand, in "Dinamo" system, playing in Belarus Extraliga he'll probably have more chances to develop as a player.

  14. #64
    IHF Member rusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Rezekne
    Posts
    875
    Quote Originally Posted by GX View Post
    A new club has been created. It's Ozolnieki/Juniors, which was created on base of Riga/LB-92, which played in Latvian U-17 league last year. For the next year they have sent an application for Belarusian 2nd league. They are going to be a kind of a junior team/farm club of Ozolnieki/Monarhs, which will still play in Latvian league.

    The club will include not only most of those, who played there last year, but also Latvian national junior team players Ogorodņikovs, Pizāns, A. Popens and possibly also Skuška.

    Roster in the previous season: http://lhf.lv/lv/championship_3/5/teams/27/
    And what about Ogre. Will they play with their 92s in Latvian League?

  15. #65
    IHF Member GX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,451
    Quote Originally Posted by rusher View Post
    And what about Ogre. Will they play with their 92s in Latvian League?
    They played one exhibition game, where lost with a pretty ugly score. I couldn't dig it up right now. I haven't heard a word about their roster, but I won't be surprised to see that happen.

    ASK/Ogre subtractions:

    Edgars Adamovics -> Mont-Blanc (FRA)
    Andrejs Ignatovics -> Brest (FRA-2)
    Koba Jass -> Dinamo-Juniors Riga (LAT/BLR)
    Aleksandrs Kercs jr. -> Dinamo-Juniors Riga (LAT/BLR)
    Aldis Pizans -> Ozolnieki/Juniors (most probably BLR2)
    Artjoms Ogorodnikovs -> Ozolnieki/Juniors (most probably BLR2)
    Kristaps Stigis -> Louisiana IceGators (SPHL)
    Vladislavs Vodolazskis -> Milano Rossoblu (ITA-2)

    Aleksandrs Kercs - ?, 42, so could retire
    Vjaceslavs Fanduls - ?, 40, same
    Aleksandrs Siskovics - ?, 37, same

    I'm almost sure that they won't have also any of their numberous Estonian imports.

    So at least half of the previous season's roster is already gone.

  16. #66
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,119
    I missed many posts while on vacation so forgive me for asking which Latvian teams are going to play in Belorussian open league in the coming season.

  17. #67
    IHF Member DANGER-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Farmington Utah
    Posts
    64
    Liepājas Metalurgs and Dinamo Juniors a farm team for Dinamo Riga.....

  18. #68
    IHF Member GX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,451
    This summer Dinamo Riga has opened several regional branches for their fan club. I believe, that all they will do will probably try to organize buses to Arena Riga or simply acknowledge other fans in the area and together watch the games at some local pub.

  19. #69
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Offline
    Posts
    94
    D Aleksandr Ossipov ASK/Ogre Ogre LAT Kĺllereds SK SWE confirmed 14.08.2009
    F Artur Fedoruk HS Riga 91/LB Riga LAT ASK/Ogre Ogre LAT confirmed 09.08.2009
    D Artjom Abramov GMP Stars Tallinn EST ASK/Ogre Ogre LAT try-out 09.08.2009
    GK Aleksei Terentjev ASK/Ogre Ogre LAT NHK Narva EST ? 26.07.2009

  20. #70
    IHF Member Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    867
    Martins Karsums has re-signed with the Lightning. It's a 1-year deal no financial terms announced. Nothing up on their website yet but it was announced through Twitter.

  21. #71
    IHF Member GX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,451
    And seems that Karsums got what he wanted. A one-way contract. I think that the fact that the wage is smaller than it was on his two-way contract(for playing in NHL), doesn't really matter.

  22. #72
    IHF Member Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    867
    This isn't the first time this off season that Lawton has pulled that off. We also got a huge deal on D Matt Smaby because the main factor to him was one-way and not financial.

  23. #73
    IHF Member GX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,451
    Viktors Ignatjevs has ended his career. He has became the coach of Swiss GCK Lions U18 team.

    He has played for Latvian national team in 5 world championships, and in 1998-99 made it to the NHL, where played 11 games for Pittsburgh.

  24. #74
    IHF Member canyonero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Dresden, Germany
    Posts
    158

    Latvia Roberts Bukarts

    Does somebody know, where Roberts Bukarts will play this season?

    Could not find him neither on Dinamo Riga nor Dinamo-Juniors roster.
    As far as I remember he was reported to leave PHK Krylya Sowetow and bolster the Dinamo lineup.
    Dresdner Eislöwen - Buffalo Sabres - HC Davos - Dynamo Moscow - EC VSV

  25. #75
    IHF Member GX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,451
    I don't know why you can't find him on the rosters, but he must be in the Dinamo system. If he would play for Dinamo (which is highly likely as he has born in 1990), he would be only a fourth-liner anyway. There hasn't been anything about him after the trade was made. Both Dinamo and Dinamo-Juniors began to play in a pre-season tournament yesterday, but Bukarts didn't play for either of the teams.

  26. #76
    IHF Member GX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,451
    Tonight Bukarts is on the ice against Atlant Mytischi. He is in the fourth line. Basically, there are some six/seven players fighting for the place in the fourth line.
    Last edited by GX; 28-08-2009 at 20:52.

  27. #77
    IHF Member DANGER-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Farmington Utah
    Posts
    64
    Viktors Ignatjevs he had a good long Run .... I loved to watch him play when he was with the Utah Grizzlies

  28. #78
    IHF Member GX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,451
    So, finally it's all +/- clear about the next season.

    The season will begin on September 19

    and here's the list of teams:

    HK Liepajas Metalurgs-2
    DHK Latgale
    ASK/Ogre
    HK Ozolnieki/Monarhs
    SK Riga 18
    SC Energija

    and the teams still under question:
    HK Concept
    HS Riga/Prizma-Hanza

    I'll make the thread on the weekend, unless someone isn't faster.

  29. #79
    IHF Staff Davide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Posts
    14,069
    Quote Originally Posted by GX View Post
    So, finally it's all +/- clear about the next season.

    The season will begin on September 19

    and here's the list of teams:

    HK Liepajas Metalurgs-2
    DHK Latgale
    ASK/Ogre
    HK Ozolnieki/Monarhs
    SK Riga 18
    SC Energija

    and the teams still under question:
    HK Concept
    HS Riga/Prizma-Hanza

    I'll make the thread on the weekend, unless someone isn't faster.
    good to see both ASK Ogre and Latgale after a troubling sumer. Also Energija is on starting grid, great!

    Maybe at this level also Riga2000 could try to arrange a team...

  30. #80
    IHF Member DANGER-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Farmington Utah
    Posts
    64
    Are the rosters set yet?

  31. #81
    IHF Staff Davide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Posts
    14,069
    DHK Latgale announced its head coach, former Keramin Minsk assistant coach Igor Gurov, and a new goalie, 21 years old Ukranian Evgeni Napnenko

  32. #82
    IHF Member DANGER-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Farmington Utah
    Posts
    64
    The Latvian league has to be a step down from the Ukrainian league.. Why would Napenko take a step down?

  33. #83
    IHF Member Kul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Yaroslavl
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by GX View Post
    and the teams still under question:
    HK Concept
    HS Riga/Prizma-Hanza
    Something has changed?

  34. #84
    IHF Member rusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Rezekne
    Posts
    875
    Quote Originally Posted by Davide View Post
    DHK Latgale announced its head coach, former Keramin Minsk assistant coach Igor Gurov, and a new goalie, 21 years old Ukranian Evgeni Napnenko
    Why do you think Ukrainian league is better than Latvian league now? I don't think the level of play in Ukraine is higher.

  35. #85
    IHF Member GX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,451
    It's still a week till the Dinamo opening game against Salavat Julajev, but the Arena Riga seats are already almost sold-out.

  36. #86
    IHF Member canyonero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Dresden, Germany
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by GX View Post
    Tonight Bukarts is on the ice against Atlant Mytischi. He is in the fourth line. Basically, there are some six/seven players fighting for the place in the fourth line.
    I saw in the Belarus Open league thread, that Bukarts played for the Juniors on the weekend - any predections if he will make the KHL roster ?
    Dresdner Eislöwen - Buffalo Sabres - HC Davos - Dynamo Moscow - EC VSV

  37. #87
    IHF Member GX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,451
    Quote Originally Posted by canyonero View Post
    I saw in the Belarus Open league thread, that Bukarts played for the Juniors on the weekend - any predections if he will make the KHL roster ?
    Most likely he won't begin the season in Dinamo. The fourth line most likely will be Cinks - Džeriņš - Meija. Meanwhile, there's another center player Armands Bērziņš in the farm club. He has played for sm the time when theeveral years in the Latvian NT, but before this season Shupler finally broke up the Bērziņš as center and Rēdlihs, Dārziņš line, which had been playing together for several years starting froy played in HK Riga 2000. And then there's Roberts Bukarts and also Toms Hartmanis.

  38. #88
    IHF Member GX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,451
    Latvian league will have six rounds and it will end on April 10. After all, HK Concept and HS Riga/Prizma-Hanza is not playing, so the league will have only six teams.

    Top four will go into league quarterfinals (best of 5), but in the semifinals they will be joined by Metalurgs and Dinamo-Juniors.

    The calendar will be released until September 11.

  39. #89
    IHF Member GX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,451
    Dinamo RIga roster as of beginning of the season

    1. Ņiživijs – Iggulden – Cipulis
    2. Ankipāns – Kariya – Hossa
    3. M.Rēdlihs – Sprukts – Dārziņš
    4. Meija – Džeriņš – Cinks

    1. Ozoliņš – Sotnieks
    2. Kr.Rēdlihs – Sweatt
    3. Laviņš – Galviņš
    4. Sorokins – Cibuļskis/J.Rēdlhs

  40. #90
    IHF Staff Davide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Posts
    14,069
    Quote Originally Posted by GX View Post
    Latvian league will have six rounds and it will end on April 10. After all, HK Concept and HS Riga/Prizma-Hanza is not playing, so the league will have only six teams.

    Top four will go into league quarterfinals (best of 5), but in the semifinals they will be joined by Metalurgs and Dinamo-Juniors.

    The calendar will be released until September 11.
    League starts on sept 16

    calendar is out: http://lhf.lv/lv/news/1119/

  41. #91
    IHF Member GX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,451
    Quote Originally Posted by GX View Post
    Most likely he won't begin the season in Dinamo. The fourth line most likely will be Cinks - Džeriņš - Meija. Meanwhile, there's another center player Armands Bērziņš in the farm club. He has played for some time when the years in the Latvian NT, but before this season Shupler finally broke up the Bērziņš as center and Rēdlihs, Dārziņš line, which had been playing together for several years starting froy played in HK Riga 2000. And then there's Roberts Bukarts and also Toms Hartmanis.
    So, as I prediccted Roberts Bukarts didn't begin the season in Dinamo, but he, along with Toms Hartmanis, has been called up for the next two games, as Gints Meija, Andris Džeriņš and Martin Kariya are all injured.

    By the way, there's another important name in the farm club - Miks Indrašis has began this season very successfully, by scoring six goals already. I believe, he also had +/- the same amount of assists. There are nine games played and Dinamo-Juniors is in one of the very last spots in the league.

  42. #92
    IHF Member GX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,451
    Mārtiņš Karsums is listed on waivers.

  43. #93
    IHF Staff Marc Brunengraber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Islip, New York
    Posts
    9,944
    calendar is out: http://lhf.lv/lv/news/1119/

    Strange - some teams look like they're playing 16 games, while others look like they're playing 18 games, while still others look like they get 20 games......

  44. #94
    IHF Member Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    867
    Quote Originally Posted by GX View Post
    Mārtiņš Karsums is listed on waivers.
    Damn, I really hoped he'd make the Bolts. He played well at the end of the season. If he clears waivers, I guess I'll pick him up for my AHL fantasy league. lol

  45. #95
    IHF Member GX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Damn, I really hoped he'd make the Bolts. He played well at the end of the season. If he clears waivers, I guess I'll pick him up for my AHL fantasy league. lol
    He has been sent to Norfolk, which means that I believe that rather Arturs Kulda could make it to the NHL this season than Martins Karsums.

    By the way, Geoff, a question. Karsums has cleared the waivers, then, for example, is recalled by clearing re-entry waivers. Further on, if Tampa wants to sent him down again, has he clear the waivers once more?

  46. #96
    IHF Staff Steigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    8,141
    Quote Originally Posted by GX View Post
    He has been sent to Norfolk, which means that I believe that rather Arturs Kulda could make it to the NHL this season than Martins Karsums.

    By the way, Geoff, a question. Karsums has cleared the waivers, then, for example, is recalled by clearing re-entry waivers. Further on, if Tampa wants to sent him down again, has he clear the waivers once more?
    If he's called up in an emergency situation to take the place of an injured player, then he doesn't have to clear waivers.
    If he's called up because he's been dominant at the AHL level and the team just wants to play him, then he would have to clear waivers.

    It's a little more complicated than that, but that's the basic idea.

  47. #97
    IHF Member DANGER-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Farmington Utah
    Posts
    64
    I guess that Stiģis Kristaps either did not make the Florida Ice Gators of the SPHL or Chose not to leave Latvia? He is listed as a goalie for HK Ask Ogre.

  48. #98
    IHF Member Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    867
    That would be the Louisiana Ice Gators. I have not heard any news of him leaving the Ice Gators. Their training camp kicks off next Monday so I assume we will see then.

    And after looking at the roster on the LHF website, I don't see Kristaps listed there and I am inclined to think he wouldn't come over the the US, try out for a team, be invited to the team's training camp with a chance to make the team as the #1, and then not join that team. A lot of effort to just throw it away.

  49. #99
    IHF Member Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    867
    Stigis was in camp along with Andrejs Lavrenovs but a source in their booster club has told me they are both on their way back to Latvia.

  50. #100
    IHF Member GX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Stigis was in camp along with Andrejs Lavrenovs but a source in their booster club has told me they are both on their way back to Latvia.
    It's little weird about Ogre. They began season with their '92 goalies, but then Kristers Gudlevskis (also born '92) has played several games for them, although is Ozolnieki/Juniors (BLR 2nd league) player. Gudlevskis is possibly of the brightest potential among young Latvian goalies. And now they have also added both Ugis Avotins and Stigis to the roster.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •