Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 101 to 106 of 106

Thread: Netherland- Eredivisie 2009/10

  1. #101
    IHF Staff Piotrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Tarnowskie Góry
    Posts
    5,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    looking for the GK, who played - both Team's. Who can help me???
    Hello Franco,

    Here is the game report fromt his game:
    http://www.nijb.nl/pdfsheet.php?GameID=28028

    and here is reports for whole season:
    http://www.nijb.nl/cms.php?Page=18&LevelID=1&CompID=463

    and play-offs:
    http://www.nijb.nl/cms.php?Page=18&LevelID=1

    Enjoy : )
    Bo gdyby, ach gdyby wszystko na tym świecie dało się rostrzygać na lodowiskach, w trzech tercjach, kijem i krążkiem, to nie tylko wszak kanadyjskim zawodowcom z NHL, nie tylko wiarołomnym antysocjalistycznym Czechom, ale całemu światu, ba, nawet duszmanom z Pandższiru, Heratu i Kandaharu spuściłaby tęgi a druzgocący wpierdol hokejowa reprezentacja ZSRR, a w jej składzie Ragulin, Fetisow, Kasatonow oraz, bladź, Kapustin, Golikow i Malcew.

    Andrzej Sapkowski, "Żmija"

  2. #102
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Berikon, Switzerland
    Posts
    2,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Piotrek View Post
    Hello Franco,

    Here is the game report fromt his game:
    http://www.nijb.nl/pdfsheet.php?GameID=28028

    and here is reports for whole season:
    http://www.nijb.nl/cms.php?Page=18&LevelID=1&CompID=463

    and play-offs:
    http://www.nijb.nl/cms.php?Page=18&LevelID=1

    Enjoy : )
    Hi Piotrek,

    well, I've enjoyed.... but without success..... the GK are not on the gamesheet, nor on the total stats, nor on the teampage from Amsterdam and Heerenveen, nor on any other page in the Net....

    But thanks anyway.
    Cheers, Franco

  3. #103
    IHF Staff Piotrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Tarnowskie Góry
    Posts
    5,960
    So, if you won't find these stats, there is on more way, but it's only possible, when you have complete statistic on the end of season and for each other game by these two teams: You can count stats from every game and deduct from stats on the end of season.
    Bo gdyby, ach gdyby wszystko na tym świecie dało się rostrzygać na lodowiskach, w trzech tercjach, kijem i krążkiem, to nie tylko wszak kanadyjskim zawodowcom z NHL, nie tylko wiarołomnym antysocjalistycznym Czechom, ale całemu światu, ba, nawet duszmanom z Pandższiru, Heratu i Kandaharu spuściłaby tęgi a druzgocący wpierdol hokejowa reprezentacja ZSRR, a w jej składzie Ragulin, Fetisow, Kasatonow oraz, bladź, Kapustin, Golikow i Malcew.

    Andrzej Sapkowski, "Żmija"

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Hi Piotrek,

    well, I've enjoyed.... but without success..... the GK are not on the gamesheet, nor on the total stats, nor on the teampage from Amsterdam and Heerenveen, nor on any other page in the Net....

    But thanks anyway.
    Tending goal for the Heerenveen Flyers was Stéphane Cesar. The Amsterdam Tigers net was defended by Casper Swart.
    You can be sincere and still be stupid - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

  5. #105
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Berikon, Switzerland
    Posts
    2,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Piotrek View Post
    So, if you won't find these stats, there is on more way, but it's only possible, when you have complete statistic on the end of season and for each other game by these two teams: You can count stats from every game and deduct from stats on the end of season.
    heh... tried, but exactly this game was not counted in the overall statistics...
    Cheers, Franco

  6. #106
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Berikon, Switzerland
    Posts
    2,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Herregraven View Post
    Tending goal for the Heerenveen Flyers was Stéphane Cesar. The Amsterdam Tigers net was defended by Casper Swart.
    Hi Ro,

    perfect - now I can complete my GK stats.

    Thanks for the great service
    Cheers, Franco

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •