Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HK Subotica

IHF Prospect

HK Subotica

I figure why not have a topic on HK Subotica?

It looks like they will get a new arena.

From the previous discussion...

Quote Originally Posted by Zastava View Post
    Are you sure that Subotica is in this? They do not have a home Arena, or do they?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drax View Post
    They have an open ice rink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zastava View Post
    What does open mean? It is outside? Surely they must have an indoor rink if they want to be in the league?
    Quote Originally Posted by roki View Post

No, they have just an open rink. This league is far away of what you may think about hockey..
    Quote Originally Posted by roki View Post
    Famous open rink in Subotica
    I found some new stuff. Brand new news.

Predstavnici Fonda za kapitalna ulaganja Vojvodine uručili su i gradonačelniku Subotice rešenje o dodeli šest miliona dinara za izgradnju zatvorenog klizališta.Prva faza projekta predviđa pribavljanje potrebne dokumentacije.Rok za izgradnju subotičkog zatvorenog klizališta je tri godine.Brzina i dinamika radova zavisiće od priliva sredstava, kaže gradonačelnik.
    Translation
    Representatives from the fund for capital investment in Vojvodina handed to the mayor of subotica a solution for the distribution of six million dinars for the construction of the indoor skating rink. The first phase of the project foresees the obtainment of necessary documents. The deadline for the construction of subotica's closed rink is three years. The speed and dynamics of the works will depend on the availability of funds, says the mayor.

Here is a link with a youtube where we can see the current outdoor rink. It is in the second half of the minute and a half article/youtube.
    http://www.yueco.rs/vest.php?id=7320

"Learn to skate"

Video, season 2010/2011:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1vDxA0KsaU

After long time two guys from Canada came to Subotica and they will work with children in skating and hockey school. What is interesting is that they came like some kind of cooperation between the Canadian federation and IIHF. Also, both will play for hk Spartak in Serbian championship. Most deserving for their arrival is the head coach of the club Uros Brestovac who was in Canada this summer. School started 21.11.2011. with 3 coaches in the ice - from 3.01.2012. both Canadians are on the ice too (there is about 70-100 beginners).

p.s.
    Good thing is that kids learning in same time skating and english language.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Originally Posted by Zastava
    What does open mean? It is outside? Surely they must have an indoor rink if they want to be in the league?
    Last edited by BASSA; 05-01-2012 at 22:42.
    Serbian hockey
    Senior 2A - U20 2B - U18 2B

Quote Originally Posted by BASSA View Post
    Also, both will play for hk Spartak in Serbian championship. Most deserving for their arrival is the head coach of the club Uros Brestovac who was in Canada this summer. School started 21.11.2011. with 3 coaches in the ice - from 3.01.2012. both Canadians are on the ice too (there is about 70-100 beginners).
    IF there will be a Serbian league......

Quote Originally Posted by Davide View Post
    IF there will be a Serbian league......

Just to be optimist and all will be okay. Here is some pictures/video from game Spa - Par, and one of Canadians speak about first impressions in Subotica/Srbija

Here is answer for Chicago member (Zastava, woppa, LMan, OHK Beograd,..) about "What does open mean? It is outside?"

18min - start hockey part. and 20.50min - Matthew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS25B...lJGTqn_-_KTORh
    Last edited by BASSA; 08-01-2012 at 22:23.
    Serbian hockey

Great video; thanks for sharing it Bassa!

When did the Spartak Subotica - Partizan Belgrade game take place? Was it an exhibition game, or is there a Serbian league taking place this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Brunengraber View Post
    Great video; thanks for sharing it Bassa!

When did the Spartak Subotica - Partizan Belgrade game take place? Was it an exhibition game, or is there a Serbian league taking place this year?
    Yes, this was friendly/exhibition game in purpose of popularization and marketing hockey in Subotica (this is pannon.tv on hungarian language because in my town you have 33% Serbs, 33% Hungarians, 33% Croats). Due to that fact Partizan played with full roster but they were mixed lines - defenders played like forwards, and forwards like defenders (for example: on def line Kovacevic, Milovanovic and forw Kralj(C), Sodrznik, Svete, i think that only C position was fixed). Spartak was strenghted with some players from Belgrade and Novi Sad (Bgd.Jankovic, N.Nikolic, N.Dunda - D.Pajic, J.Jerkovic, and #21 Matthew).

All in all, it was good, lot of fans (over 500, but announcer said over 300, because he camed on 3/3, it was cold and many people went home). Yes we need indoor rink and all this is just great amater level - only 3 and half months its not enough for something better than to have youth school "learn to skate".

But, on this stadium in Yugoslavia times it was better - there were junior league with clubs from Slovenia, Croatia who was playing games every year in front of much more fans (1500-2000), but in those days there wasnt informatics like today.

Partizan tonight in Subotica, friendly game with Spartak (who was reinforced with 2 Vojvodina and 3 Vitez players, one Canadian player also came in Subotica, it was beautiful evening, lot of people in the stadium).
    http://www.subotica.info/eventview.p...&subsite=sport

Last edited by BASSA; 09-01-2012 at 19:14.
    Serbian hockey

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BASSA View Post
    about "What does open mean? It is outside?"
    Hello. Back when I opened it I knew very little about Serbian hockey. I was under a quest to search and dig for information. Since back then Spartak was not in the league I was surprised and quite happy to see that there is hockey in a third town in Serbia.

I wish that there was an indoor arena there. Subotica needs it.

edit:
    in my town you have 33% Serbs, 33% Hungarians, 33% Croats
    Hungarians 35%, Serbs 28%, Bunjevci 11%, Croats 10.5%, Yugoslavs 7%... according to the 2002 census

In fact this is unrelated but I thought it would be interesting to look at the numbers and percent of hungarians there...
    1953: 32194 (50.61%), 1961: 37529 (50.01%), 1971: 43068 (48.49%), 1981: 44065 (43.83%), 1991: 39749 (39.6%), 2002: 34983 (34.99%)
    The question remains will they be less than 30% in this 2011 census, whose data is not yet released. :O And what effect would this have on hockey? Would it have any effect?
    Last edited by woppa; 10-01-2012 at 08:19.

2009-10 HK Spartak Subotica

1. Dominik Plavsic (F) - Subotica /2012-13 MAC Népstadion U20, Hungary/
    2. Andrej Zwick (F) - Subotica /2012-13 Ujpesti-Vasas U20, Hungary)

WJC-20 D2B 2012-1013, Belgrade
    http://www.eliteprospects.com/team.p...tats&team=4428
    A-light-in-the-dark: Sofia Bulgaria, Skopje Macedonia, Sarajevo & Pristina :)

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by woppa View Post
    edit:

Hungarians 35%, Serbs 28%, Bunjevci 11%, Croats 10.5%, Yugoslavs 7%... according to the 2002 census
    It is not hockey related and I am not going to follow, but "Bunjevci" is a regional name for the Croats who live there. Given the relations between Serbia and Croatia in last couple of decades, it is quite understandable why the name "Bunjevac" is likely to attract less attention on someone than "Croat".

wow the most horrible interview i ever watched in my life hahaha, really really scarry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaf8EILOcIk

Banned
    Interesting picture from Spartak stadium and coment on this post

http://www.gradsubotica.co.rs/ferari...za-klizaliste/

Gledao sam više puta naše plave kako na Tašu pobeđuju „sestrice“ bez mnogo muke (ne računajući muke sa „objektivnim“ Bgd sudijama). A posle pobeda na Tašu išlo se na večeru u „Palilulsku kasinu“ sa obaveznim odmorom u „Brankovini“ kod Čortanovaca (na starom putu NS-Bg). A u Subotici na hokejaškim utakmicama tada je bila popularna navijačka „pesma“ – Henen hara henen ho, heja heja Spartak (preuzeta od navijača reprezentacije Švedske). Eto malo istorije. O utakmicama sa Jesenicom i Olimpijom (uh, ne da su nas „kantali“…) drugi put

the canadian project hockeywithoutborders that worked last season in subotica http://eurohockey.com/article/2672-a...t-borders.html

Banned
    some historical data and pictures from Subotica and ice hockey...
    http://www.gradsubotica.co.rs/hokej-na-sandorskoj-bari/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by badoo lover View Post
    some historical data and pictures from Subotica and ice hockey...
    http://www.gradsubotica.co.rs/hokej-na-sandorskoj-bari/
    and more...
    http://www.gradsubotica.co.rs/istori...i-i-na-palicu/

Banned

Banned
    It seems that in the july will begin construction...

http://www.gradsubotica.co.rs/dobije...ko-klizaliste/

Fiiinalyyyy, puhh

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pedalinka View Post
    Fiiinalyyyy, puhh
    Yay. I am just worrying that we might be celebrating too soon - that funds don't disappear out of the blue. :/

On a sidenote - it is much quicker to get to belgrade now than in the past, as the highway from subotica down to the capital is finished ( I think).

The insults against certain members needs to stop, its fine if you cant/dont agree with somebody but you dont need to insult the person, twice, after your other post was deleted. If you guys cant get along and you cant just ignore his posts, block the user so you dont have to read his posts anymore.

Secondly, the person who got the infraction, I accidental gave it to you on the wrong post since I already deleted the message, but you know which post, please just ignore him, I enjoy reading your posts and information, dont get yourself in more trouble.

This is the final time I am going to warn people to stick to hockey and leave their personal fights and insults off of the forums.

I just wasted ten minutes erasing various posts that have nothing to do with the topic of this thread, Spartak Subotica.

This crap only seems to happen in the various Balkan forums.......I will make this clear.

ANYONE who resorts to insults or threats will be banned. Debate, argue, get loud......but leave insults and threats out of the forums.

Likewise, ANYONE who posts in a non-English language without translating it into English right below will be banned.

Game over, folks. My patience and that of several of the other mods has run out.

Banned
    The situation in Subotica is not looking good.
    According to http://www.gradsubotica.co.rs/radovi...-iduce-godine/ , the arena will not turn into an indoor arena this year. The article says that even if they started work now, it would interfer with the hockey season itself. Finally, the one good thing is that the project is not canceled. In may the local government trimmed some 260 million dinars from their budget. The ice rink was not one of the things that got cut - its cost is about 20 million dinars.
    Last edited by Starkovs; 10-08-2013 at 03:36.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woppa View Post
    The situation in Subotica is not looking good.
    According to http://www.gradsubotica.co.rs/radovi...-iduce-godine/ , the arena will not turn into an indoor arena this year. The article says that even if they started work now, it would interfer with the hockey season itself. Finally, the one good thing is that the project is not canceled. In may the local government trimmed some 260 million dinars from their budget. The ice rink was not one of the things that got cut - its cost is about 20 million dinars.
    One more article... http://www.gradsubotica.co.rs/dulic-...nja-pozorista/
    It has one key sentence, as most of the article is not about the rink.

"Gradonačelnik je takođe najavio da će uskoro doći do rebalansa gradskog budžeta, jer je zbog izmenama poreskih zakona Subotica uskraćena za više stotina miliona dinara. Nedostajuća sredstva biće ušteđena kroz odlaganja započinjanja najavljenih investicija, kao što su pokrivanje klizališta i sanacija zelene fontane, ali i kroz smanjenje dotacija javnim preduzećima, ali i smanjenjem zarada."

The mayor also announced that the rebalance of the budget will happen soon, because due to changes in tax laws/rules, Subotica has seen a reduction of multiple hundreds of millions of dinars. The insufficient funds will be made up for through the postponement of the beginning of announcted investments, such as the covering of the ice rink and some green fountain, but also through the lowering of subsidies to public companies and through lowered earnings.
    Not sure if I got the end there, but the key thing is that the funds for the arena are only postponed.

Banned
    They say that the rink will be covered/built in 2014.

http://www.subotica.com/vesti/simovi....-id16285.html
    Simović: Klizalište je projekat koji će se realizovati 2014.
    Postavljeno: 23.07.2013 u 15:52h Izvor: RTV Yueco / Sandra Iršević Pregleda: 1959 Komentara: 21
    Projekat pokrivanja Stadiona malih sportova, odnosno klizališta odlaže se za sledeću godinu. Član gradskog veća zadužen za sport, Nemanja Simović kaže da ne odustaju od projekta i pre dvadeset dana završena je izrada glavnog projekta. U toku je pribavljanje potrebne dokumentacije i dobijanje građevinske dozvole, da bi radovi mogli da krenu na proleće.

Radovi će se odvijati u dve faze 1 A i 1 B, a radovi će se odvijati na postavljanju i montaži lake čelične konstrukcije na postojeće armirano betonske temlje stadiona malih sportova. Na jesen se očekuje raspisivanje javne nabavke, tako da kada se izabere izvođač radova imaće dovoljno vremena uradi sve pripremne radove.

Rasveta koja se bude postavila trošiće manje struje nego reflektor koji se sada koristi na klizalištu.

Simović ističe da žele da se društveno odgovorno ponašaju i da ukoliko nisu pribavili sav novac koji je potreban za realizaciju investicije, neće je ni započeti.
    Too lazy to translate it all... but here're the main things...

- The project is not being abandoned, and some twenty days ago (keep in mind hte article is not exactly fresh/new), the project's plans were developed. - well, not an exact traslation, but basically my understanding is that the plans for the construction are all set, that they know what they will be doing, and how.

- Currently what's being done is that some documents are being prepared, as well as some work on construction permits... so that construction could commence in the spring.

- In the Autumn it is expected that there will be an announcement of public procurement, so that when a contractor is obtained, there will be enough time for all preliminary works to be done.

- Lighting will use less electricity than the current reflektors use.

---------------

In general there's reason for optimism, I'd say. :)

Banned
    Big problems with ice in Subotica. The coolers needs a big renovation, about 7000 euros, but they dont have a money. It is a big question about ice this winter in Subotica.

Quote Originally Posted by badoo lover View Post
    Big problems with ice in Subotica. The coolers needs a big renovation, about 7000 euros, but they dont have a money. It is a big question about ice this winter in Subotica.
    Didn´t they put new coolers just a couple a year
    s ago??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sloklo View Post
    Didn´t they put new coolers just a couple a year
    s ago??
    I dont know that. I just got this information from my friend from Subotica.

Local café who works in hockey club (photos)

Serbian hockey

Story continues:
    http://www.subotica.info/2013/12/18/...sko-klizaliste

Today the guests hockey club Spartak came George Ljoljici, General Hockey Association of Serbia and his associates. On this occasion was a press conference where they analyzed the activities and projects related to the development of hockey sport in Serbia, and an important theme covering the City rink.

George Ljoljici thanked the large media visit to Subotica is not a common practice in other cities in Serbia since hockey does not belong in the attractive sports. However Subotica loves hockey, the sport in our town has a great tradition and popularity despite poor working conditions. Subotica is still no room, and therefore is the only city in which to develop hockey sport without adequate conditions. - Here are the two things. One part is about hockey development program. The International Hockey Federation has recognized our alliance which will support the development program of ice hockey where we turn girls into the development of women's hockey. In addition, direct your attention that this is the only ice rink in Serbia which has a hockey team, and work in these conditions without halls. We must find a solution to the club brought in a state of minimum conditions for operation as befits a club. Three years ago I was in Subotica with the President of the International Federation Rene Fasel hokejaškwe when we get the corresponding promise that there would be something to do with covering the rink. There are so financially the best ideas last year to cover the rink. It is a financial investment of around 180,000 euros to this rink converted into a hall for the development of all ice sports. I think it's a relatively small sum for what is obtained with it. Extends the season of ice from the beginning of September until the end of April which is a prerequisite for improved performance, the development of sports and better results. Now we have to look at the sky and to predict when the rain will fall as snow or higher can lead to disruption of the competition or training. People in Subotica are great enthusiasts are doing this job for so long on a really rewarding way that is incomprehensible to me. They not only preserve this sport than it wider. I appeal to the people of the city to find a solution, to recognize the quality of coverage of the rink and numerous allow children to engage in sports. You need to understand that this is an absolute necessity city. Rene Fasel, president of the International Ice Hockey Alliance promised if Subotica get the roof to get the organization and one of the junior world championships.

In the words of Dr. Attila Čengerija Subotica this year was closer than ever to the hall. The city budget was set aside 15 million dinars for the construction of the roof, however, the project is stalled on issuing a license from the Ministry of Interior that is against the fire inspectorate. It takes a remodel project and correct the deficiency in order to continue with further actions. Annually, about 1,000 children to train on this ice and make their first steps on skates.

The question is whether the new government will recognize the need to build an ice hall that would surely greatly increase the quality of the ice sports and attracted a large number of new young people. If you have money in this year's budget were collateralized and not be spent on the construction of the hall then you probably have space to take advantage of these funds in the next financial year. Hockey club Spartak not come into contact with the new government because the club only beneficiary of the ice sheet and not the investor or the designer (which was a group of citizens and a big thank you to them for all that they have made the effort). We hope that the authorities in Subotica and recognize the need to find a solution to gain that much desired ice halls. If you start with the realization it is possible to expect the support of the powerful alliance of Europe as it was pointed out by Mr. Ljoljici who pointed out that there is a firm promise of strong hockey federation (Sweden and Norway) that will help with fences, ROLBO and other facilities when reconstruction starts rink. We have an excellent example of what means better working conditions aza development of sport. The construction of the indoor swimming pool at the roll call omasovilo the swimming and water polo sport. Increased the number thus the quality and the results.

At the end of the conference articulated program of activities related to the girls. Nineteenth of January next year at the City rink will make a demonstration of the school in order to be closer to girls hockey and try to form a women's team of 30 girls that competed in tournaments. Hockey Federation Serbia thanked Spartak who came out to meet and wants to help with the implementation of this project and the involvement of girls in hockey sport.
    Serbian hockey

Banned
    Spartak - Partizan

[IMG][/IMG]

Banned

[IMG][/IMG]

Next weekend will start ice in Subotica, better ever than never :) I have no information about senior team just only that they were on tournament in Skopje, maybe they want to play in Bulgarian league, with historical Bulgarian Orthodox brothers. As every year most numerous categories are U8 and U10, where persons in club who fall in love in hockey are able to collect a lot of membership fees. Older categories slowly disappearing and as result we have that season is shorter and shorter every year, seniors in past played few games and never finished the League, with 50% games mostly on home playground. Only positiv factors are the people from organisation Hockey Without Borders who beleive in future in Subotica with only 2.5 months ice during the season and who are sending volunteers to work with kids in skate-school and hockey-school, big respect to them.

Maybe one suggestion for Hockey Without Borders: Please open the door FOR ALL KIDS who wants to learn skating with financing member fees which is not cheap per month (15 euro) and it is ask to be paid during the 8 MONTHS for only 2.5 months ice. Problem is that people in Serbia are very poor, without jobs and many, many kids are without any opportunity to taste skating, also parents must to pay all costs when they go on tournaments. That is possible for very small number of families in Serbia.

Even kids who are coming over the schools (exapmle 60 kids with teachers) are forced to paid 1 euro only to be on ice (by the way ticket for 2 hours is 1 euro for everyone during the city skating). Must to say nice and easy money for coaches during the period when stadium have ice, but for poor parents very heavy task. I know many, many kids who wants going to skate and learning in hockey school but they must stay at home because only kids who have one euro are welcome at stadium. When I was younger everything was free and coach was paid for his work by town (as today is) and all kids was there even there was less skates, and other equipment for hockey. Today, first if you want to enter on skate school, or hockey, after "Hello" you are forced to pay the "enter ticket". Results are visible, where are other categories today? Only reason for this is not only the club or coach (or maybe they are?), simply there is no money in Serbia, Subotica, and only few number of kids can pay all this.

Maybe money has no alternative today? In my days every kid was welcomed and nobody was asked for money!!!
    Serbian hockey

Tell me about the money....

- 10x40=400 euro per year is membership
    - 3 tournaments x 170 eur = 510 eur
    - 7 days in Chech in August = 350 eur
    ------------------------------------------

All in all 1500 eur for a season + equipment that you must renew because your kid grown up

Time spent and fuel burned to and from trainings...we will not mention this time :)

Point of the story, if you want to play hockey in Subotica for 3 ice months you must to pay 8 membership fees, if you want to sign up in skate school enter ticket is 15 euro/month, if your kid is going over the school he must pay 1 euro/pupil for 1hour. Maybe this is funny money for Canada, USA, or EU countries but in Serbia with 200-300 euro salary it is heavy task for many families.

So, if you don't have money your kid will be refused to enter on the ice. Does not matter that you cooperating with organisation Hockey Without Borders there is still an ugly and dirty border - MONEY.

Belgrade and Subotica are very different towns and according to this it's not a same: you pay 10 fees for 8 months ice, while in Subotica we are forcing to pay 8 fees for 2.5-3 months ice on stadium!?.. and like you said that is only a small part of the whole hockey story, ie expenses (Medical, taxes, fuel, tournaments, equipment like sticks, etc, etc).

In Subotica, on the beginning, I talked with main coach about situation with membership fees. My first question was why i must to pay 8 membership fees for only 3 months ice? Answer was: during 3 months we pay heating, warm water for shower and tea. Second question was what is with other 5 months? Answer was: if you do not like how the club operates please choose and try with sport like tennis and baketball.

Simply, it was very hard for me to accept this answer but I had no other solution - take or leave!

BTW, ice on stadium, heating and warm water (for tea i am not sure) are covered by town budget, same like the coach salary covered by town over 12 months.

MONEY - HOCKEY - TAKE OR LEAVE
    Serbian hockey

Interesting article on Jegkorongblog.hu about ex Dunaujvaros player Robert Szabados, who returned to Subotica:
    http://www.jegkorongblog.hu/2014/12/...n/#post-105824

Today I visited ice rink and I skated with my friends, price is 115 din/ 2 hours. Beautiful day and beautiful conditions for free style skating (time from 10-12am).

Also, there were many parents and kids (7) which play for Szeged (they are on 2 weeks Christmas holiday), and to all of them is not allowed visiting training in Hk Spartak , simply they are "not welcomed"

Decision by few (2) people who works with Hockey Without Borders which is paradox (even if we know Hk Spartak is not privat club but city property).

In any case during the Christmas days, children who play in Szeged (7) will "practice" on ice when there is free city skating :)

For someone growing up in healthy Yugoslavia days still incomprehensible and unacceptable. In Yugoslavia that was honor when somebody from other club come on your training, never mind of money/color/club "reputation".

But time and people are changing.
    Serbian hockey

HK Spartak - official web site

HK Spartak
    http://www.hkspartak.org.rs/vesti.html

Novi Sad, Seksard (HUN), 04.01.2015.

MIX (U12/U14/U16), Novi Sad, 04.01.2015. :

HK NS Stars - HK Spartak 5:2 (3:0 1:0 1:2)
    HK Spartak - HK NS Stars 4:13 (1:1 0:9 3:3)

Selekcija U8, C kategorije Seksard (HUN), 04.01.2015. :
    HK Spartak - Szigeti Bikak 4:0
    HK Spartak - Balu-T 10:1
    HK Spartak - Szekszard JE 13:0
    HK Spartak - Szigeti Bikak 11:4

Beograd, 03.01.2015.

Selekcija U12, Beograd, 03.01.2015.:

HK Partizan II - HK Spartak 4:3 (1:2 1:0 1:1 0:0 1:0)
    HK Red Team -Crvena Zvezda II - HK Spartak 2:4 (2:0 0:3 0:1)

Huge deference between Spartak and Novi Sad in MIX categories. In Yugoslavia days that was never happen, Subotica was Jesenice for Novi Sad. But as I said before, people and time are changing.

Last good generation are Sabados, Bursac, Peter, Guzina, Fehervari, (don't count Zwick and Plavsic who were in Budapest).

Story is ending with all those names, beleive me.
    Serbian hockey

Tomorrow:

* Subotica, 24.01.2015.
    SPARTANS turnir za ekipe U8 i U10

http://www.hkspartak.org.rs/index.html

Schedule:

https://www.facebook.com/HK.Partizan...type=1&theater

One more year without "senior competition" and Subotica is going down into the history. Categories U8, U10, and U12 are excellent for clubs budget but what is the future if you stay on this level.

Without cooperation with Szeged will be the end of hockey in Subotica.
    Serbian hockey

U12 02/21/2015 - (Sat) 17:20 HK Spartak Subotica - HK Crvena Zvezda
    U16 02/21/2015 - (Sat) 19:00 HK Spartak Subotica - HK Crvena Zvezda

U12 22.02.2015 - (Sun) 17:20 HK Spartak Subotica - HK Partizan
    U16 22.02.2015 - (Sun) 19:00 HK Spartak Subotica - HK Partizan

See you tomorrow Bassa :)
    http://www.srbreferee.com/index.php?...ed&prikaz=view

On Saturday nice hockey night, both games Spartak - Zvezda very interesting,..*
    Spartak lost in the U12 category with 2:3 while in the category U16 won with 4:2 (it was noticable that Zvezda's roster was much younger)
    On Sunday was raining, U12 categories not played while in U16 category Partizan destroyed Spartak.
    Conditions at the stadium are bad, as I heard on the stands next year many of players U10-12 will go to Szeged.
    Serbian hockey

Hockey season is definitely finished in Subotica. Start was on 5th December and 1st March is marked as the end (2.5 months usable day, to say)

As in the previous 5-6 years the most active were the categories U10, U12, and they had a large number of players. In categories U14 and U16 were combinations, U14 like a mix team (10-12-14), and U16 is form of help from Novi Sad and Szeged.

Anyone who is interested more information about club and activities can find here:

1 http://www.hkspartak.org.rs/
    2http://www.subotica.com/tag/hokej-klub-spartak/

HK "Spartak/NS Stars" U16: Velašević Miloš, Kojić Miloš, Pavlović Filip, Okulić Slobodan, Brcan Ljubomir, Katančić Denis, Tancoš Tamaš, Nešić Mate, Pejović Nemanja, Katančić Erich, Subotić Srđan (Tisza Volan), Lošonci Adam (Tisza Volan), Kastel Viktor (Novi Sad), Mirkov Petar (Novi Sad) i Racić Andrija(Novi Sad). Trener: Jaramazović Zoran i Brestovac Uroš

Beside the fact that kids could have longer season in Szeged, and improve hockey skills, they sending kids in Kiskőrös (small rink). Simply, coaches are refusing any cooperation with Szeged Hungarian club, considering Kiskőrös as the best option for kids future.

Hockey Without Borders faithfully helping the club with volunteers from Canada. These people should be given a lot of respect.*

But, i still claim the biggest problem is: taking money from parents who already give money for all activities. Healthy and natural competition is dead because only reference for quality are membership fees, and many children staying without any opportunity to training hockey.
    Serbian hockey

VUB Finals

According to local website at the end of season Spartak made a big success playing in the final of the Hungarian "VUB" competition. Unfortunately, Novi Sad was better in the final game, but second place is excellent achievement.

2015.03.14 Budapest
    HK Spartak Subotica - NS Stars 2:8 (1:3, 0:1, 1:4)

http://www.icehockey.hu/oldalak/utanpotlas/vegyes_up

p.s.

2015.03.13.-15. Budapest
    In the same time one more tournament was played in Budapest (Ferencvaros), where the main actors were the kids from U13 categories, and as guests Crvena Zvezda Belgrade. Bravo Zvezda!!!!!

Vasas – CRV Zvezda 5-0
    CRV Zvezda – FTC 8-4
    CRV Zvezda – Szeged 12-0

http://www.fradi.hu/hu/szakosztalyok...0150315/c/9815

Edit: Later I heard Szeged roster was U13 while other teams U14, so poor results are because of that small thing :(
    Last edited by BASSA; 18-03-2015 at 16:02.
    Serbian hockey

Magnificent article at the end of hockey season, over 70 kids, massive success of leading people in hockey club Spartak. For six years the new coach, and Hockey Without Borders, on the road of hope for a better future.

http://www.subotica.com/vesti/ledena...a-id22262.html

Must to say that I don't beleive in all this story
    Serbian hockey

“Miodrag Šišić – Šile 2015”

Memorial Tournament "“Miodrag Šišić – Šile 2015” was held in Belgrade from 11-12 July 2015, with the participation of 12 teams in the U8 and U10 category, teams were:

HK Olimpija (SLO)
    KHL Zagreb (HRV)
    HK Vukovi (BIH)
    KHL Mladost (HRV)
    HK Spartak (SRB)
    HK NS Stars (SRB)
    HK Beostar (SRB)
    SKHL Crvena Zvezda (SRB)
    HK Red Team (SRB)
    HK Partizan (SRB)
    HK Serbian girls (SRB)
    Tisza Volan SC (MAĐ)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BASSA; 13-04-2015 at 12:01.
    Serbian hockey

After a very big success in many tournaments and many 1st places, young players of U10 category were ready to demonstrate their strength and power at this prestigious tournament in Belgrade, and they did this. Tournament results and Spartak results:

U-10:
    HK Spartak (SRB) - HK Olimpija (SLO) 1-3
    HK Spartak (SRB) - KHL Zagreb (HRV) 3-1
    HK Spartak (SRB) - HK Vukovi (BIH) 2-1
    HK Spartak (SRB) - KHL Mladost (HRV) 0-3
    HK Spartak (SRB) - HK NS Stars (SRB) 6-1
    HK Spartak (SRB) - HK Beostar (SRB) 0-0
    HK Spartak (SRB) - SKHL Crvena Zvezda (SRB) 1-4
    HK Spartak (SRB) - HK Red Team (SRB) 3-0
    HK Spartak (SRB) - HK Partizan (SRB) 1-2
    HK Spartak (SRB) - Tisza Volan SC (MAĐ) 1-3

At the end of the tournament was achieved 7th place, which is a great result for these children in U10 category, and 8th place in U8 category!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Serbian hockey

“Miodrag Šišić Šile 2015”- U10:

1 KHL Mladost (HRV) 18 points
    2 HK Olimpija (SLO) 18
    3 SKHL Crvena Zvezda (SRB) 15
    4 HK Partizan (SRB) 14
    5 Tisza Volan SC (HUN) 12
    6 HK Beostar (SRB) 10
    7 HK Spartak (SRB) 9
    8 KHL Zagreb (HRV) 7
    9 HK Vukovi (BIH) 3
    10 HK NS Stars (SRB) 3
    11 HK Red Team (SRB) 1
    Serbian hockey

Great news are coming from Subotica - this season few kids from Subotica (members of Hungarian team Szeged) were allowed to go on practice during the Christmas break. Last seasons that was forbiden by head coach and club president.

Respect! (they are only kids from Subotica).

Btw...
    Still remains the fact that people in hockey club Spartak are using their positions for personal interests (see post #33).. Of course, about many more things I don't want to write! (it's not the time).
    Last edited by BASSA; 10-01-2016 at 18:44.
    Serbian hockey

Season 2015-2016

In Serbian league for U14 categories Spartak is on the last position:

# Team Pts GP
    1. Partizan 15 (7)
    2. NS Stars ?? (8)
    3. Crvena zvezda 9 (3)
    4. Red Tim 3 (6)
    5. Spartak 3 (6)

Source:
    http://hockeyserbia.com/index.php/ve...r-u-novom-sadu

As I said many times, collecting money in U6, U8, U10, U12 (and new group of girls) is the priority.
    No selection & no care about quality causes that club has no new prospects.

In the past with poor conditions, BUT with abroad coaches we had players like Prokec, Gabric, Szabados, and many other good generation of kids who was selected, and properly hockey educated.
    Those generations made much much better results in youth leagues of Yugoslavia!!!
    Serbian hockey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information