Thread: Iceland Finals. Skautafélag Akureyrar vs Björninn

IHF Member

Iceland Iceland Finals. Skautafélag Akureyrar vs Björninn

The finals will start 4 of march. First 2 games will be playd in Akureyri 4 & 5 of march and the 3 game will be playd 7 of march and that game will be showd live on national TV of iceland (RUV) If 4 game will be needed he will be playd 8 of march and if it goes to 5 games he will be playd later in the week in Akureyri.
    ofcourse the third game and if needed the fouth game will be playd in Reykjavík.
    GO S.A. !!!!!!!

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-man View Post
    The finals will start 4 of march. First 2 games will be playd in Akureyri 4 & 5 of march and the 3 game will be playd 7 of march and that game will be showd live on national TV of iceland (RUV) If 4 game will be needed he will be playd 8 of march and if it goes to 5 games he will be playd later in the week in Akureyri.
    ofcourse the third game and if needed the fouth game will be playd in Reykjavík.
    GO S.A. !!!!!!!
    Hey D-Man,

the last regular season game must be extremely exiting!!! Gratulation for Bjoernnin. The this years championship is an extremely close one. Very good to see, that all three teams played a high level. That's also good for the Nationalteam....

Good luck for both teams, but I cheer with Akureyri..... AFRAM!!
    Cheers, Franco

IHF Member
    D-man its possible watching this tv somewhere on internet?I want see this games.

IHF Member
    they will only show 1 game live and thats the 3rd game.
    http://dagskra.ruv.is/sjonvarpid/2010/03/07
    maybe you can watch it here im not sure... when you go there you will see "DASKRÁIN" on the right side of the page.. scroll down the and you will find íshokkí...but like i sayd im not sure if it works but here you can watch and old game from early this year between S.A. and S.R.
    S.a. in red and white and S.r. in blue..maybe not the best game this season but fun to watch.
    http://sporttv.is/category.aspx?catID=226

IHF Member
    Thanks d-man i will'be watching now.TUSEN TAKK!!!

Thread Information