Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Denmark-Senior National Team

The CHL is not officially under the auspices of Hockey Canada anymore, hasn't been for a few years now. There's an agreement to release players for the World U20s, but if a team's in the playoffs, they're not releasing players for national team duty, period.

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steigs View Post
    The CHL is not officially under the auspices of Hockey Canada anymore, hasn't been for a few years now. There's an agreement to release players for the World U20s, but if a team's in the playoffs, they're not releasing players for national team duty, period.
    Hmm, I just thought I remembered that in the 06-07 season, Kirill Starkov (Red Deer Rebels, WHL) and Morten Madsen (Victoriaville Tigres, QMJHL) were released by their respective team during their league's playoffs.

I was wrong: Victoriaville was eliminated from the playoffs in the first round (by Baie-Comeau) and the same goes for the Red Deer Rebels (by Medicine Hat).

Source: Wikipedia.

Still, the OHL playoffs start late-march. Oshawa could be out of the playoffs already in mid-april.

IHF Member
    Sounds like Regin will be evaluated tomorrow (Tuesday).
    http://www.dr.dk/Sporten/Ishockey/2011/02/20/205650.htm

IHF Member
    Well, with Malmö out of the playoff race in the Allsvenskan, Damgaard(assuming he's ready to go), Green and Hardt should be well rested for the IHWC in April/May.

IHF Member
    Since we are roughly 2 months away from the opening match against Finland it might be a bit too early to start panicking, but it aren’t exactly an ideal situation if Frederik Andersen isn’t ready to go, since it basically could mean that Galbraith would have to start in 5-6 games.

IHF Member
    Just some thoughts/notes on the Danish Senior National Team.

With several players still unavailable due to playoffs in their respective leagues, the final roster will look a lot different, but I have listed some of the players from the none playoff teams in the Danish League Elite, who I think will be invited to the camp(mid. March):

Odense
    - Michael Eskesen (D)
    - Olafur Gunnarsson (F)

Esbjerg
    - Sebastian Dahm (G)
    - Phillip Bruggisser (D)
    - Sune Hjulmand (F)
    - Lasse Holgaard (F)
    - Kirill Starkov (F)

They will be joined by the “Malmö trio” of forwards Morten Green, Nicklas Hardt and defenceman Jesper Damgaard. Of the players mentioned, only Green and Hardt project to be sure locks since several key/depth players eventually (again me guessing) will be added/competing for roster spots:

Goaltenders
    Patrick Galbraith – Leksand (SWE-1)
    Frederik Andersen – Frederikshavn
    Simon Nielsen – AaB
    Christian Møller - Sønderjyske

Defencemen

Stefan Lassen – Djurgården (SEL)
    Mads Bødker – Rögle (SWE-1)
    Jesper Jensen – Rögle (SWE-1)
    Mads Bech Christensen - Frederikshavn
    Daniel Nielsen - Herning
    Philip Hersby - Hvidovre
    Kasper Jensen - Rødovre
    Nicklas Hansen - Hvidovre

Forwards

Morten Madsen- Modo (SEL)
    Julian Jakobsen - Södertälje (SEL)
    Mads Christensen - Eisbären Berlin (DEL)
    Jesper Jensen - Frederikshavn
    Morten H. Poulsen – Herning
    Kim Staal – Herning
    Thor Dresler – Hvidovre
    Frederik Storm – Sønderjyske
    Nicklas Beyer Carlsen – Sønderjyske
    Kasper Degn – AaB
    Lasse Lassen – AaB
    Morten Andreasen – Rødovre

There are probably another 10-15 players who also could be added to the list, but at this stage I think Bäckman and Jonsson will focus on those who have been selected for the previous tournaments(Polesie Cup, Arosa Challenge etc.) this season. I haven’t included our NA Based Players, since it basically is a lottery ticket and I guess we just have to wait and see wherever they will be available or not.

Pre Tournament Games

Switzerland (A)
    Switzerland (A)
    Norway (H)
    Norway (H)
    Belarus (A)
    Belarus (A)
    France (H)

Quote Originally Posted by Marras View Post
    Since we are roughly 2 months away from the opening match against Finland it might be a bit too early to start panicking, but it aren’t exactly an ideal situation if Frederik Andersen isn’t ready to go, since it basically could mean that Galbraith would have to start in 5-6 games.
    Sounds like he might be ready to play again on Tuesday in the last quarterfinal round game.
    http://www.hockeyligaen.dk/Nyheder.aspx?DocID=9996 (article in Danish)

IHF Member
    It seems that we can expect more bad news: Frans Nielsen just got injured midway through the 3rd period in the Islanders game against New Jersey. Nielsen collided with the boards after a hit by Dainius Zubrus as Nielsen was about to enter the NJD zone.

:( I'm crossing my fingers right now.

IHF Member
    Phew, Frans is on the ice again. I really got worried when I saw him fall to the ice but he must be okay as he just was about to score and in the next play he delivered a good hit to Adam Mair. :D
    Last edited by jarl70; 06-03-2011 at 23:54.

IHF Member
    Why does I always miss those prime time games with our NHL players.
    But good to hear that Nielsen isen't hurt.
    Last edited by Marras; 06-03-2011 at 23:44.

IHF Member
    Well, the potential addition of Philip Larsen and/or Mikkel Bødker to the IHWC team just got a bit more "problematic", since both of them have been added to their respective AHL teams' Clear Day roster(s).

http://theahl.com/2011-clear-day-lis...ounced-p169897

With under 10 minutes currently played between Frederikshavn and Herning, Kim Staal has scored a goal and added an assist to bring Herning in front 0-2.

Damn I hope he is ready for the IHWC, we really need him with most of "the North-Americans" not being available.

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElQuapo View Post
    With under 10 minutes currently played between Frederikshavn and Herning, Kim Staal has scored a goal and added an assist to bring Herning in front 0-2.

Damn I hope he is ready for the IHWC, we really need him with most of "the North-Americans" not being available.
    And he just added goal nr. 2 in that game and the most impressive is that he now has 14 points in only 6 games(RS+PO) this season.

IHF Member

Denmark First pre-IHWC roster

Goaltenders
    Simon Nielsen – AaB
    Sebastian Dahm – Esbjerg
    Sebastian Feuk - Odense

Defencemen

Jesper Damgaard – Malmö (SWE-1)
    Michael Eskesen - Odense
    Mads Schaarup –Odense
    Philip Hersby – Hvidovre
    Nicklas Hansen – Hvidovre
    Christoffer Pedersen – Hvidovre
    Philip Bruggisser – Esbjerg
    Emil Kristensen - Esbjerg

Forwards
    Nichlas Hardt – Malmö (SWE-1)
    Morten Green – Malmö (SWE-1)
    Kirill Starkov – Esbjerg
    Lasse Holgaard - Esbjerg
    Sune Hjulmand - Esbjerg
    Lasse Lassen - AaB
    Kasper Degn - AaB
    Tobias Kisum – AaB
    Thor Dresler - Hvidovre
    Olafur Gunnarsson – Odense
    Anders Feddersen - Odense
    Jannik Karvinen – Kristianstad (SWE-2)

Realisticly only 8-10 of those players will get a spot in the final roster, will be interesting to see if there's any surprises though.

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WHawks View Post
    Realisticly only 8-10 of those players will get a spot in the final roster, will be interesting to see if there's any surprises though.
    ... and 8-10 players is even highly set. Unless they run into injuries, Damgaard, Green and Hardt are sure locks.

Neither Kasper Degn nor Lasse Lassen have had brilliant seasons this year and I wouldn't select them, although Bäckman might like Degn's routine from many international games.

Kirill Starkov and Thor Dresler will have to prove their worth during training camp. Both have good chances of making the team and it will be a pleasant return for Starkov if so.

I assume that Rasmus Olsen is done with the national team since he isn't among the selected players.

Sebastian Dahm will (hopefully) take the spot as the 3rd goaltender. Simon Nielsen has been anything but stable in AaB's goal this season. The selection of Sebastian Feuk is probably because Bäckman would like him to face some good players before the U18 WCs.

IHF Member
    Who would have thought that goaltending for once wouldn’t be the hot topic going into an IHWC? Of course it’s not at the level of the traditional hockey countries but at least we now have two capable starters in Galbraith and Andersen.

I don’t know about this year’s group of D-men. A quick look the on various Rögle and Djurgården forums isn’t exactly encouraging reading in terms of how Bødker and Lassen have performed this year. Still, according some Lassen was also having a bad year when he played for Leksand last season. I really hope that Lauridsen will be able to attend camp and giving a chance to earn a spot on the team, but guess there might be “safer” picks amongst the defencemen playing in Denmark.

Offensively I think would be a mistake not to include Starkov since there are very few Danish players in the Al Bank Liga that has his skill level and he wouldn’t have to play the center position. But if he doesn’t fit the system you obviously would have to find a different kind of player.

IHF Member
    On a side note I think it would be worth the try to invite Simon Grønvaldt to the training camp is his team, the Niagara Ice Dogs are eliminated from the OHL playoffs in time for him to attend the camp.

He has had a great season and he is responsible defensively.

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/roster/show/id/344

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jarl70 View Post
    On a side note I think it would be worth the try to invite Simon Grønvaldt to the training camp is his team, the Niagara Ice Dogs are eliminated from the OHL playoffs in time for him to attend the camp.

He has had a great season and he is responsible defensively.

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/roster/show/id/344
    With that kind of production he’s almost establishing himself as an offensive defenceman . But you are right, if available Grønvaldt and/or Markus Lauridsen should also be considered and if they are good enough why not give them a chance to prove themselves. It would of course be a bit of gamble to include a lot of 1991 born players on the blueline but again why not give it a try.

IHF Member
    BTW, I found this scouting report(for those who are interested) on Markus Lauridsen.

PS
    You will also be able find notes on Nicklas Jensen.

IHF Member
    With that kind of production he’s almost establishing himself as an offensive defenceman . But you are right, if available Grønvaldt and/or Markus Lauridsen should also be considered and if they are good enough why not give them a chance to prove themselves. It would of course be a bit of gamble to include a lot of 1991 born players on the blueline but again why not give it a try.
    As we joked about before, Grønvaldt is no offensive threat but in the situations that we most often find the Danish team at the WCs, it's good to have defensive d-men on the team that also are good at making plays. Grønvaldt is also a right shot and in my book, you can never have too many right shots on the team. Especially this year where Philip Larsen, Jesper Duus and Jesper Damgaard are doubtful to return for the world's.

Both Grønvaldt and Markus Lauridsen bring more size than e.g. Jesper Jensen (who I btw regards as one of our top 6 D-men) or Philip Hersby. There is no way that both of them can make the team but I think they should get the chance at training camp.

Of course do I hope that Philip Larsen will be available but if he won't, we will still be able to play with a good top 8 on defense:
    • Damgaard - Lassen
    • Nielsen - Jensen
    • Duus - Bødker
    • Bech Christensen/O.Lauridsen/Grønvaldt/M.Lauridsen/

It is important that Bäckman select 7-8 D-men for the WC roster with the many injuries that have hit our best D-men this year.

IHF Member
    Based on this article it does sound like Duus (more or less) has retired from the NT, so hopefully players like Damgaard and Nielsen will be ready, cause otherwise there won't be many experienced(IHWC) d-men on the roster.

IHF Member
    Oliver Lauridsen's St. Cloud State was swept 2-0 by Minnesota Duluth in the first round of the WCHA Playoffs.

Nicholas Jensen
    and Plattsburgh (NCAA3 Tournament) lost their Quarterfinal game against Norwich.

Stefan Lassen could soon join the NT with Djurgården being down 3-0 against Luleå in the SEL Playoffs.

The same can said about goalie Patrick Galbraith, with Leksands failing to qualified to the Kvalserie.

IHF Member
    Well, it sound's like Oliver Lauridsen will have to wait another year before he gets a chance to play for the seinor NT.
    http://www.sporten.dk/ishockey/jespe...18.-vm-i-traek

Yeah it's strange he doesn't even wanna take a closer look at him by using him in some of all these warm up games.

IHF Member
    On one hand I think it is weird that he doesn't get the chance to prove himself at the training camp, but on the other hand is he still a step away from international top level. His game fits the North American style much better than the European style of game. I know that all reports say that he has improved in many aspects of the game, but to me it seems as a fair decision. I still don't get why he doesn't get an invitation to the camp, though.

IHF Member
    Just a bit strange that a player who just has signed with a NHL team, basically is told that he would have to do more in order to be considered for the NT's pre IHWC camp? Obviously Lauridsen like any other young defenceman has some areas where he will need to improve, but can’t see why Bäckman at this stage, so firmly can say that Lauridsen isn’t ready to challenge for a spot on a somewhere depleted blueline. First and foremost, NHL teams don’t hand out contracts for free, we aren’t talking about a junior player but someone who has been playing in the WCHA for three full seasons and not to mention could add an element of size(6'6, 230 Ibs)/physical play that none of the other d-men have. Lauridsen might struggle with a lot of open ice(don't know if this is what that Bäckman refers to) , but what about our D-men that have trouble containing forwards in front of the net or losing battles for puck? Sorry but this is just a strange move.

IHF Member
    Just a sidenote, both Jesper Jensen and Mads Bødker were injured in Rögle's 2-1 lose to Växjö.

http://fanblog.roglebk.se/?p=9522
    http://hd.se/sport/2011/03/17/tva-ny...from=rss-hitta
    Last edited by Marras; 17-03-2011 at 23:27.

IHF Member
    Lauridsen played on Olympic size ice at St. Cloud so his adjustment to the European game probably wouldn't be that huge a jump. I don't know that he's playing at a level that's worthy of the world championships at this point but it does seem strange he won't get a chance to show what he's got at the camp.

IHF Member

Right so the seriousness of Jensen's injury is unknown while Bødker will play again tomorrow. That's at least half good news.

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WHawks View Post
    Right so the seriousness of Jensen's injury is unknown while Bødker will play again tomorrow. That's at least half good news.
    Appears that he will be out for about a week.

IHF Member
    Defenceman Stefan Lassen can now be added to the list of players available to the National Team after Djurgården has been eliminated from the SEL playoffs.

IHF Member
    Goalie Patrick Galbraith (Leksands) and defenceman Stefan Lassen(Djurgården) have been added to the Danish camp roster. Denmark will play its first pre-tournament game(s) against Switzerland in early April. The roster for those games will be announced sometime next week.

IHF Member

Denmark Lykkeskov

What do you guys think of the romours that Lykkeskov will make a return to national team? If he wants to go, can he be sure of making the team?

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarinceusDK View Post
    What do you guys think of the romours that Lykkeskov will make a return to national team? If he wants to go, can he be sure of making the team?
    Tough call IMO. He has the speed and not to mention the experience to play in the IHWC and if he’s interested he should of course be giving the opportunity to earn a spot, but I would be reluctant to simply hand him a spot based on the fact that would want to return to the team. Still, we are also running a bit low in terms of “proven” bottom six forwards, who can play 10-12 minutes a game at this level.
    Last edited by Marras; 25-03-2011 at 16:56.

IHF Member
    Hmm. IMO he is certainly good enough to make the team, but I think it would be a dangerously move by Bäckmann to invite him in just before the tournament. What about all the other players who have fought for a spot the whole season? And what will that do to the team spirit? I do not think that inviting Lykkeskov is part of the Bäckmann philosophy....

IHF Member
    Denmark's chances of surviving an eventual relegation round at the forthcoming World Championships became slightly better last night, when Group A's relegation round favorite Slovenia lost their biggest star, LA Kings' Anze Kopitar to an injury. Kopitar will sit out for 6 weeks with a broken ankle and I highly doubt that the Kings will let Kopitar play at the WCs if he should be ready in time for the tournament. Kings also hold a playoff position right now, so the chances for seeing Kopitar in Slovakia in May are very low at the moment.

For Denmark, it looks right now as though Philip Larsen (Dallas) won't be NHL playoff bound, and with Montréals recent slide, Lars Eller's team could be into a tough match-up in the first round of the playoffs. Possible first round meeting for Montréal could be either Philadelphia, Washington or Boston.

Phoenix and Mikkel Bødker are in a good position on 4th in west right now. That will give them (as of now) either LA Kings or Nashville. Should Phoenix slide down to the 6th place could San José or Detroit be their match-up.

The ideal situation for Team Denmark would be the following match-ups:

East:
    Boston-Montréal

West:
    Vancouver - Chicago - Chicago could provide a first round upset here.
    Detroit/San José - Phoenix - Detroit is a playoff team, San José is known as a non-playoff team. Either way, both teams will be tough matchups for the Coyotes.

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jarl70 View Post
    Denmark's chances of surviving an eventual relegation round at the forthcoming World Championships became slightly better last night, when Group A's relegation round favorite Slovenia lost their biggest star, LA Kings' Anze Kopitar to an injury. Kopitar will sit out for 6 weeks with a broken ankle and I highly doubt that the Kings will let Kopitar play at the WCs if he should be ready in time for the tournament. Kings also hold a playoff position right now, so the chances for seeing Kopitar in Slovakia in May are very low at the moment.

For Denmark, it looks right now as though Philip Larsen (Dallas) won't be NHL playoff bound, and with Montréals recent slide, Lars Eller's team could be into a tough match-up in the first round of the playoffs. Possible first round meeting for Montréal could be either Philadelphia, Washington or Boston.

Phoenix and Mikkel Bødker are in a good position on 4th in west right now. That will give them (as of now) either LA Kings or Nashville. Should Phoenix slide down to the 6th place could San José or Detroit be their match-up.

The ideal situation for Team Denmark would be the following match-ups:

East:
    Boston-Montréal

West:
    Vancouver - Chicago - Chicago could provide a first round upset here.
    Detroit/San José - Phoenix - Detroit is a playoff team, San José is known as a non-playoff team. Either way, both teams will be tough matchups for the Coyotes.
    Well couldn't Bødker and Larsen be sent to the AHL Play Off?

IHF Member

icon115

Quote Originally Posted by Sofaw View Post
    Well couldn't Bødker and Larsen be sent to the AHL Play Off?
    Very well yes, but San Antonio Rampage is actually not on a playoff spot right now. Texas Stars is almost secured a playoff spot.

Most AHL teams have less than 8 games left of the regular season.

IHF Member
    It’s probably a bit too early to rule Larsen out of the tournament, but he’s apparently injured again and unless he returns soon or is close to a 100% at the start of the NHL/AHL playoffs, Dallas could be a bit reluctant in terms of releasing him for the IHWC.

IHF Member

Denmark Bødker and Larsen

It will be very interesting to see which players we are going to be able from the North American leagues, indeed. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I have a gut feeling that Bødker will join the national team. I can't say why, and have no further arguements than the ones you came with, but it's just a feeling. SA Rampages aren't really as strong atm after PHX picked up MacLean and Bødker.

Larsen on the other hand - I must have read the standing wrongs last time I checked, because I didn't think Texas Stars were holding on to a playoff spot. I hope we get Larsen to the IIFH WC's - along with Frans Nielsen, I see him as the most valuable asset to our national team this year. But it'll be nerve wrecking to see if we get him on the team, it seems.

On another note; I've been thinking alot how and where Kim Staal will play for Denmark? What do you guys think? Is he gonna take a spot on the first 2 lines or will he get "reschooled" to a grinder/responsible forward in either 3rd or 4th line?

As I see it Bäckmann has a hard choice. I personally thinks it's gonna come down to if we get either Eller, Bødker or Hansen back home. As I see the 2 first lines right now, it looks like this:

Morten Madsen - Nielsen - Staal (here Bødker could be the alternative. Starkov/Jensen)

Hardt - Christensen - Jakobsen

Well, just a thought - what's your opinion?

IHF Member
    If possible, I would have Staal and Green on same line, since it has proven to be a quite successful due at previously tournaments. Eller could be used as the second line C or as the LW on the top line together with Nielsen and Madsen. If Eller is unavailable, Hardt, Christensen or Starkov could be moved to first line. Hansen and/or Bødker would be the RW’s on the two top lines, again if unavailable. But based on the current talent available I would go with the following lines:

Madsen-Nielsen-Hardt
    Christensen- Jakobsen- Starkov
    Jensen – Green - Staal
    ?- Dresler – Poulsen

Lassen-Damgaard
    Bødker – Nielsen
    Jensen – Christensen
    ?

With the way Nicklas Jensen is playing at the moment, he should also be considered. But the like our NHL players, it obviously will depend on wherever Oshawa is eliminated form the OHL playoffs.

IHF Member
    After a total of 256 games for Denmark, a combined 17 world championships and a year long contribution to Danish Hockey, defenceman and current NT captain Jesper Damgaard has been forced to retire due to injuries.

After a total of 256 games for Denmark, a combined 17 world championships and a year long contribution to Danish Hockey, defenceman and current NT captain Jesper Damgaard has been forced to retire due to injuries.
    Too bad he wasn't able to participate in the IHWC one last time.

Will be interesting to see if he goes into coaching - perhaps a future assistent-coach for the national team :-)

IHF Member

Denmark Give him ur best

Ouch... Just read it: http://tv2sport.dk/node/75213#comment-61252

Give him your best all. That was a huge blow to the national team as I see it.

IHF Member
    I'm pretty sure we won't see either Morten Poulsen or Starkov in a 4th line. Starkov's not good enough defensively in a 4th checking line, neither is Morten Poulsen. I think Lasse Lassen has a higher chance of getting a spot to roster because of his ability to defend with high energy and he is more physical.

I don't think there's gonna be room for both Starkov and Poulsen - only one of them is coming along IMO.

Yes, Green and Staal has been "partners in crime" for many years, but at the last two or three WC's I haven't been impressed by their chemistry. I'd rather see Staal with Frans Nielsen or in a checking line. And Per Bäckmann doesn't like the Staal/Green-combination much, unlike other NT-coaches.

Uhm, and yea - I'm 100% sure that after seeing Hardt and Jakobsen perform together at the last games vs. France and Russia they're gonna stick to eachother like two maried senior citizens on a sunday in Bilka.

So I basically disagree in everything about your lines, mate :-) Hehe. I'm glad we're not in charge of Denmark :-)

IHF Member
    I'm pretty sure we won't see either Morten Poulsen or Starkov in a 4th line. Starkov's not good enough defensively in a 4th checking line, neither is Morten Poulsen. I think Lasse Lassen has a higher chance of getting a spot to roster because of his ability to defend with high energy and he is more physical.

I don't think there's gonna be room for both Starkov and Poulsen - only one of them is coming along IMO.

Yes, Green and Staal has been "partners in crime" for many years, but at the last two or three WC's I haven't been impressed by their chemistry. I'd rather see Staal with Frans Nielsen or in a checking line. And Per Bäckmann doesn't like the Staal/Green-combination much, unlike other NT-coaches.

Uhm, and yea - I'm 100% sure that after seeing Hardt and Jakobsen perform together at the last games vs. France and Russia they're gonna stick to eachother like two maried senior citizens on a sunday in Bilka.

So I basically disagree in everything about your lines, mate :-) Hehe. I'm glad we're not in charge of Denmark :-)
    Look on the bright side, this usually means that there’s something to talk about/debate in the weeks leading up to the IHWC.

I’m not really sold on Lassen, to be honest and I would probably opt for a Frederik Storm or a Lasse Holgaard, even tough the later haven’t had a good season. And the sole reason why I have Poulsen on the fourth-line is that he skill-wise (IMO), is better than several of the other potential candidates. But obviously Gunnarson, Karvinen or any other could also step up and challenge for a job on the fourth-line.
    Last edited by Marras; 28-03-2011 at 17:25.

IHF Member

Denmark Roster for the upcoming games against Switzerland

Goaltenders
    Sebastian Dahm – Esbjerg
    Simon Nielsen – AaB
    Patrick Galbrait - Leksands(SWE-1)

Defencemen
    Stefan Lassen - Djurgården(SEL)
    Michael Eskesen - Odense
    Philip Hersby – Hvidovre
    Nicklas Hansen – Hvidovre
    Christoffer Pedersen – Hvidovre
    Philip Bruggisser – Esbjerg
    Emil Kristensen - Esbjerg

Forwards
    Nichlas Hardt – Malmö (SWE-1)
    Morten Green – Malmö (SWE-1)
    Kirill Starkov – Esbjerg
    Mathias Thinnesen - Esbjerg
    Sune Hjulmand - Esbjerg
    Lasse Lassen - AaB
    Kasper Degn - AaB
    Tobias Kisum – AaB
    Thor Dresler - Hvidovre
    Olafur Gunnarsson – Odense
    Anders Feddersen - Odense
    Jannik Karvinen – Kristianstad (SWE-2)

This has to be, the on paper, weakest danish national team for a lot of years. Will be interesting to see how they perform against a good opponent.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information