Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
well, the best skater in a ice hockey team MUST BE the goalkepper, that's ok. And if you can use this gyus as a player, .....But especially now for this game, it looks more like a provocation from Gdansk. Solinski never played one second, but he got a match penalty...... Maybe the question should be, why in Poland they're playoff games for the place 3 and 4, or 7 and 8...... who care's, if you're on the 3th, 4th or 5th place...

In my opinion it would be much better, when Gdanks the next time show up with a Junior player, istead GK no. 3, which anyway never play a second.... Or, has Gdansk not enough good Juniors? Gdansk should NOW think for the next season....
Agree about placement games. In my opinion, there should be one game (better solution) or maximally best-in-two series for 3rd place, and if it's really necessary, a little tournament in one city for 5-8 places.

And about Gdańsk, they have many really good juniors, Gdańsk, is one of the best places for youth players, however 1st team has really big financial troubles. I expect next season they will play with really young rosters, if they play at all. Some best players are going to left the team (Odrobny, probably also Drzewiecki, Chmielewski...), if the financial issues won't be resolved.