View Poll Results: Who will win between Canada and Russia?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Canada (F4) will win

6 20.69%
  • Russia (E1) will win

23 79.31%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: QF: Russia - Canada game thread

2010 IHWC QF: Russia - Canada game thread

Time TBD

Canada
    vs
    Russia

Post your predictions, comments before after and during the games etc....
    Last edited by Jazz; 18-05-2010 at 22:32.

From what I've seen so far, Russia will win this hands down. Canada will have to play a *LOT* better than they have so far.
    Cum bibam cervisiam gaudeo.

Russia's team, while not at best-on-best Olympic strength, isn't that far away from it.

Canada, on the other hand, sent a Canadian "C" team.

Russia will walk all over them. Anything else would be a big upset.

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Brunengraber View Post
    Russia's team, while not at best-on-best Olympic strength, isn't that far away from it.

Can't really argue with that.
    Russia was strong to begin with but thanks to, ironically, a Canadian NHL team in Montreal,
    the Russians got much, much stronger than what was expected.
    Malkin, Gonchar, Ovechkin and Semin were unexpected bonuses.
    On paper, the Russians have the best roster by far, no question.
    If Canada keeps the score within three goals it wouldn't be a bad result.
    I have to think though, the Russians will be primed for this one, especially considering how
    badly Canada beat them in the Olympic QF.
    Clearly, the Russians desire payback, but if Canada got its act together....

What Canada needs to have to win this game is great goaltending and Mason isn't really goalie to trust.

That's the reason why they'll lose.
    Hokej u Hrvatskoj ima svijetlu budućnost SAMO AKO mjerodavni ljudi rade svoj posao kako treba - Pršljen
    Hockey in Croatia has a bright future ONLY IF relevant people do their job right - Pršljen

I hope for big upset. I hope Canada can use it's own drive for payback, just as much as the Russian's. Canada may be a "C" team, but about half of the squad is potential A squad material in the future, so we have that surprise.

the only hope Canada has is Russia bending under the pressure of being the heavy favorite, which they clearly are. Nevertheless, I say Russia 6-2

Victory for russia, who will win this tournament for the third time in a row. They are unstoppable this year.

4-1 for russia.

Can't see Canada winning this one. Russia by 3 or 4.
    Have you tried turning it off and on again?
    Better now?

The officials for the game are: Referees: Christer Lärking (SWE) / Vladimir Sindler (CZE), linesmen: Roger Arm (SUI) / Tobias Wehrli (SUI).

Russia's going to return the February favour, perhaps with interest as well.

IHF Prospect
    Russia is mad of course after Winter Olympics. A total fiasco there will be replaced by total dimonation here.
    Russia to win 5-3.

canada 5 russia 3

Quote Originally Posted by welmu View Post
    canada 5 russia 3

For that you will need this

and this

2011/2012. - 50th Anniversary of KHL Medveščak Zagreb !

IHF Member Alessandro Seren Rosso's Avatar
    I'd be content of a 1-0 win, with an own goal by Canadian goalie
    My articles at The Hockey Writers

well.. we'll see oullette :)

IHF Prospect
    Victory Russia!!!

I'm actually hoping Russia wins, if only to hear what sort of excuses everyone here (physically, for me, not the board) comes up with... :D

Canada really needs a goal right now El pronto if they wish to come into the game at all, i havent seen them this bleak since the 2006 olympics.

I was cheering for Russia and I have been a little bit scared, I admit. Canada is always Canada but Russians have much, much better players at the moment and their win is totally deserved.
    Hokej u Hrvatskoj ima svijetlu budućnost SAMO AKO mjerodavni ljudi rade svoj posao kako treba - Pršljen
    Hockey in Croatia has a bright future ONLY IF relevant people do their job right - Pršljen

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pršljen View Post
    I was cheering for Russia and I have been a little bit scared, I admit. Canada is always Canada but Russians have much, much better players at the moment and their win is totally deserved.
    Well of course Russia has much better players....14 Olympians on the team compared to one for Canada.
    For all intents and purposes, compared to everybody else, this was Russia's A team.
    Ovechkin, Malkin, Gonchar. Datsyuk, Federov, Afinogenov, Semin...and so on and so on.
    Canada had 19 first time players at the Worlds and some of them normally would not rate an invite.
    If Russia didn't win this game against this particular Canadian team there should have been an investigation.
    I suppose some will view this as Russia's "revenge" for getting walloped in Vancouver but really nothing could be
    further from the truth as the team representing Canada was nothing like the Olympic squad.
    All this game proves is that the disparity in overall talent level for teams participating here compared
    to Vancouver is quite striking...the Russians the exception.
    There was a time not too long ago the IIHF didn't even bother holding a WHC during an Olympic year.
    If anything, holding a WHC three months after an Olympic tournament is even more redundant
    than ever especially in this era of NHL participation in the Olympics.
    We have already had a best on best tournament for global supremacy in February.
    Of course, the IIHF will continue to hold two tournaments in the same year scant weeks apart
    every four years because there is simply too much money to be made to cancel the WHC in an Olympic year.

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pršljen View Post
    Yes, I was cheering for Russia too, althoug I am from country which was occupied of Soviets Army for more then 20 years.
    This Canadian team was able to defeat "smaller" hockey countries and those guys were thinking that they would be have a succes without working hard. For these guys will be good enough Angel Krstev (CZE-sorry, Angel) or somebody like he from Russia who is able to revenge this style of play. Canada was able to show nothing more like this, unfortunately, with guys, who are very promising in NHL (any from them).
    I think, Canada's team from 1977 was the last one which can to fight when was not able to win by the score. I was mistaken, unfortunately. I did think, that this time elapsed for many years...

IHF Member

Absolutely agree.
    But all other teams of "great six" have the same problem - after olympics they have very much excuses.
    But this is a great challenge for all other players, Canada's not exluding - to show itself, to document that they can play great hockey.

If you did see game CZE-CAN, CZE-FIN (or GER-SUI) you know, what I mean...

ahhh viktory is sweet. Canada can't finish opportunities until the very end, too late.

once agan this prooves the NHL means nothing. top goalscorer stamkos, olympian perry, and many other top NHL canadian players cant do anything against russia, or in this tournamnent.

I think we are at the beginning of a long period of russian domination as Canada starts to lose ground with the rise of russian and european hockey.
    ***СЛАЯ***

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SLAJA View Post
    ahhh viktory is sweet. Canada can't finish opportunities until the very end, too late.

once agan this prooves the NHL means nothing. top goalscorer stamkos, olympian perry, and many other top NHL canadian players cant do anything against russia, or in this tournamnent.

I think we are at the beginning of a long period of russian domination as Canada starts to lose ground with the rise of russian and european hockey.
    A very specious statement slaja.
    This tournament proves nothing.
    Russia had 14 Olympians, many of whom shouldn't have been here.
    Ovechkin and company should still be competing for the Stanley Cup for Washington.
    And Malkin and Gonchar were surprisingly here too.
    Where was this Russian domination at the Olympics?
    The Russians exited that tournament rather meekly.
    Everyone agrees that this is the weakest team Canada has sent in several years as
    several players chose not to come.
    How would Russia have fared if they had 19 first timers and one Olympian?
    Probably they wouldn't even made the QF's.
    This tournament will best be remembered for who wasn't here, as one exasperated IIHF official pointed out.
    And BTW....Stamkos spent much of this tournament on the sidelines with a head injury thanks
    to a cheap shot that went unpenalized by the officials.
    Last edited by Heatleysucks; 21-05-2010 at 01:28.

The Russians have appeared in two finals. The Canadians have appeared in 6 finals since 2003.
    The Canadians have 3 gold and 3 silver. The Russians have 2 Golds.

The Canadians have 2 Olympics Gold Medals. 2 Gold and 2 Silver in the Olympics.
    Russia has 2 Silver and 1 Bronze since 1992.

I think most would agree the Canadians played well for their inexperience compared to Team Russia.
    We can all agree that even though this team played poorly, the future of Canadian hockey is definitely very dangerous.

This might fly in the HF boards, but you're talking to extremely intelligent hockey people on these boards. Frankly if you want to troll and start flaimbaits in this thread, why don't you do us the favour and never log back on here again.

I

Slaja, please slow down. Canada is weak during this IHWC and Russians are strong, very strong, so yesterday other score was impossible. But it's mean nothing else tha Russia took a win yesterday. Unfortunatelly IHWC this year was ignore by many good players, include, maybe even especially by Canadians, and there is no reason to compare scores from Olympic and IHWC because they're incomparable.
    Bo gdyby, ach gdyby wszystko na tym świecie dało się rostrzygać na lodowiskach, w trzech tercjach, kijem i krążkiem, to nie tylko wszak kanadyjskim zawodowcom z NHL, nie tylko wiarołomnym antysocjalistycznym Czechom, ale całemu światu, ba, nawet duszmanom z Pandższiru, Heratu i Kandaharu spuściłaby tęgi a druzgocący wpierdol hokejowa reprezentacja ZSRR, a w jej składzie Ragulin, Fetisow, Kasatonow oraz, bladź, Kapustin, Golikow i Malcew.

Andrzej Sapkowski, "Żmija"

Quote Originally Posted by Heatleysucks View Post
    Russia had 14 Olympians, many of whom shouldn't have been here.
    Based on what? For RUSSIANS it's a honor to wear the national team's jersey, if other people don't care about their own country, then it's not Ovechkin or Malkin's fault...

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro Seren Rosso View Post
    Based on what? For RUSSIANS it's a honor to wear the national team's jersey, if other people don't care about their own country, then it's not Ovechkin or Malkin's fault...
    Maybe it wasn´t the best ay to phrasre it, but:
    What would have been if there wasn´t for Halák in game 6 of WAS-MON? You would be without Ovechkin, Siomin and Varlamov IMO.
    Again round 2 if there wasn´t for Montreal you would be without Malkin and Gonchar.
    What if the Wings had defeated the Sharks? You would be without Datsyuk.
    Neither outcome of these three series was generally expected. With all respect the fact that Russia has the team they have here is partly thanks to luck that these series ended the way they did. I think that even you don´t believe that any of these guys would have run off from they NHL teams just to win this tournament.

And I absolutely hate when the Russians come out now with all these "it´s not our fault that our guys are so proud and yours aren´t" thing, while the wilingness of the Russian players has loads to do with a) succes and b) even more the Vancouver failure. Guys like Datsyuk or Gonchar would think twice before comming here if Russia had won the gold in Vancouver. Please don´t even start how the Russians come every year. When you eren´t succesful at the WHC your players were just like the players from any other team, for example this Russian team from 2002 was hardly any stronger on paper than the teams that the other nations have sent to the WHC recently. Still, it was enough to win a silver medal at the WHC. Why should Sweden plead Zetterberg for example to come to this tournament if a team with half the players on it from their recent WJC teams is good enough to make it to the semifinals at a tournament of this level?
    25th of June 2015 - Worst day in the history of modern hockey in Slovakia

See you in 2019...perhaps...

Quote Originally Posted by jaaa View Post
    Maybe it wasn´t the best ay to phrasre it, but:
    What would have been if there wasn´t for Halák in game 6 of WAS-MON? You would be without Ovechkin, Siomin and Varlamov IMO.
    Again round 2 if there wasn´t for Montreal you would be without Malkin and Gonchar.
    What if the Wings had defeated the Sharks? You would be without Datsyuk.
    Neither outcome of these three series was generally expected. With all respect the fact that Russia has the team they have here is partly thanks to luck that these series ended the way they did. I think that even you don´t believe that any of these guys would have run off from they NHL teams just to win this tournament.

And I absolutely hate when the Russians come out now with all these "it´s not our fault that our guys are so proud and yours aren´t" thing, while the wilingness of the Russian players has loads to do with a) succes and b) even more the Vancouver failure. Guys like Datsyuk or Gonchar would think twice before comming here if Russia had won the gold in Vancouver. Please don´t even start how the Russians come every year. When you eren´t succesful at the WHC your players were just like the players from any other team, for example this Russian team from 2002 was hardly any stronger on paper than the teams that the other nations have sent to the WHC recently. Still, it was enough to win a silver medal at the WHC. Why should Sweden plead Zetterberg for example to come to this tournament if a team with half the players on it from their recent WJC teams is good enough to make it to the semifinals at a tournament of this level?
    Well, what do you want to prove? It's true that Russia was lucky to have some of the players, but no one forced Canada, Sweden, USA and other nations to go to Germany with a weak roster. I don't get why Bykov should pick the team only after reading Canada's and Sweden's list... Should he say "Oh, Zetterberg isn't there, Alex please, go home"? Should he say that? Plus team Russia is missing many players too. The entire ZZM line, Radulov, Nabokov, Bryzgalov, Tyutin...
    And talking about 2002, do you think Slovak gold medal isn't worth it because Russia had Sokolov in goal and not Khabibulin? Yeah, the WC isn't the same thing as Olympics, but in any case you play to win, even more if National Teams are playing

Well, what do you want to prove? It's true that Russia was lucky to have some of the players, but no one forced Canada, Sweden, USA and other nations to go to Germany with a weak roster. I don't get why Bykov should pick the team only after reading Canada's and Sweden's list... Should he say "Oh, Zetterberg isn't there, Alex please, go home"? Should he say that? Plus team Russia is missing many players too. The entire ZZM line, Radulov, Nabokov, Bryzgalov, Tyutin...
    And talking about 2002, do you think Slovak gold medal isn't worth it because Russia had Sokolov in goal and not Khabibulin? Yeah, the WC isn't the same thing as Olympics, but in any case you play to win, even more if National Teams are playing
    I´m just saying that please none of this "Russian are prouder thany anyone else" to represent thing. Fact is that the Czechs or Slovaks for example were just as willing to come and play when they knew they were going to play for medals (also based by the strength of the other teams) and the Russians were just as unwilling to come like anyone else when they were unsuccesful.

And IMO the fact is that Slovakia won the 2002 WHC thanks to the Salt Lake City failure, when all the players agreed right after the Olympics that if available they´d all come if they don´t make the play-offs or if they are out after Round 1 etc., while many of the players of other teams didn´t. Comming of a 5th or 4th place finish at the OG they have much less reason to come here. I have no trouble agreeing to that.

Quote Originally Posted by jaaa View Post
    I´m just saying that please none of this "Russian are prouder thany anyone else" to represent thing. Fact is that the Czechs or Slovaks for example were just as willing to come and play when they knew they were going to play for medals (also based by the strength of the other teams) and the Russians were just as unwilling to come like anyone else when they were unsuccesful.
    Though Europeans are generally prouder than North Americans

Though Europeans are generally prouder than North Americans
    Can you really say that with all the Euros declining invites? And it´s not just the NHL Euros, we had numerous declines from the KHL Slovaks this year. It has more to do with the history of the tournament in Europe. It is different when you grow up watching the tourney wanting to play there one day and when you grow up in an environment where the tournament gets little coverage and the biggest national hockey event is going on.

It seems though that after playing 2-3 tournaments the tourney has lost its charm to the Europeans though.

Also a Canadian in general would me more proud of playing for Canada at the World Cup than your average European, don´t you think?

It is funny to read this topic.
    It is problem of Canada that they sent a "B-team" to Germany. Why do we envy Russians that they were capable to sent such players like Ovie? I know that Crosby is free, why is he sitting at home? The same Sedin´s brothers etc.

Revenge for Olympics? Difficult to answer:.. On one hand, revenge is done, because Russia beated Canada at QF. On other hand, Canada did not have their best team. But question is... who cares it? Canada could sent their best players to Germany.

PS: Slovaks. It is our problem that players did not come. We can not blame Russia, Finland, IIHF for that. It is our problem. We should ask ourself why players did not come. The same, Canada, Czech, Finns, Sweedes etc

Quote Originally Posted by vorky View Post
    Revenge for Olympics? Difficult to answer:.. On one hand, revenge is done, because Russia beated Canada at QF. On other hand, Canada did not have their best team. But question is... who cares it? Canada could sent their best players to Germany.
    It was a good win for Russia, but no one considers it a revenge. Like Ovechkin said, the revenge will be in Sochi.

It was a good win for Russia, but no one considers it a revenge. Like Ovechkin said, the revenge will be in Sochi.
    I wanted to say that revenge is done because Russia won against Canada- so, Canada won in Olympics in QF, too. The same situation, but other teams. Yes, I agree, real revenge will be done in Sochi. But we can not forget for fact that It is problem of Canada that they sent to Germany weak team. The same other countries.

I would like to during WC not to play leagues. Like in football when qualification games are played or WC is.

Quote Originally Posted by kun View Post
    This might fly in the HF boards, but you're talking to extremely intelligent hockey people on these boards. Frankly if you want to troll and start flaimbaits in this thread, why don't you do us the favour and never log back on here again.

I
    wowowow can't take critique without being pushed of your throne of "extreme intelligence".

everybody on team canada this year is posting great NHL numbers. you cant deny this. there are several stanley cup winners, with the rocket trophy winner, and many other very famous canadian players. you can't deny this. who is the weak link? I ask again who is the weak link??? experiance argument is weak. it does not count, alll of them have previously played for team canada at one level or another, and some for many times (except cuminsky). every member is in the NHL and has decent, to excellent stats there. why swiss beat them? because of passion because of heart, as i explained in another thread, and others have been saying, it actually means something to us in some parts of Europe.

so excuse me if my points are not up to your standard of "extreme intelligence"

the iihf blog was correct, NHL players dont know what tired is. They have hockey canada pay for their entire developement, when where im from no one can even afford hockey skates.

If this is some exclutionist elitist hockey forum then i think it should be advertise as such. otherwise this is very rude of you.
    ***СЛАЯ***

countries like latvia, swiss, italy, so on would KILL to have so many NHL millionaires on their teams. but we have leagues and do it anyway for very little money because its about the game, not some elitist spoiled agenda.
    ***СЛАЯ***

Ladies & gentlemen:

Argue as much as you want, and as passionately as you want, but please do not call each other infantile names such as "stupid", etc.

Future posts that contain such language are subject to editing and/or deletion.

------------------------------------------------------------------

As for Canada, they sent a "C" team, not a "B" team.

Russia was lucky to get 14 Olympians due to several surprising NHL upsets authored by the Montreal Canadiens. If the Capitals, Penguins and Red Wings were still alive in the NHL playoffs, Russia's team at this event would be much, much weaker. So yes, the Russians were lucky in that regard. That's why they have a near best on best team. Are they missing a few guys? Sure. But not nearly as many as Canada, the USA, Sweden, Finland, the Czechs, or the Slovaks.

The ZZM line? C'mon, Alessandro.......they're a third line on a team filled with the likes of OV, Malkin, Datsyuk, Afinogenov, and other NHL'ers. They're not missed here.

Russia has - by far - the closest approximation of its best on best Olympic team here, and that is why, barring a monumental upset, they will easily win gold this year.

Marc

I understand what Canada did. But... Why did not Canada sent to Germany best team?

The ZZM line? C'mon, Alessandro.......they're a third line on a team filled with the likes of OV, Malkin, Datsyuk, Afinogenov, and other NHL'ers. They're not missed here.
    You must be joking. This is a big ice tournament. Have a look to their stats in precedent big ice tournaments. Plus remember that even Kovalchuk said "Morozov is our captain", how can be the team's captain not missed? That's a mistery to me.

Anyway, Varlamov said some strong things regarding team Canada, in particular about Corey Perry and Downie. Have a read: http://www.russianhockeyfans.com/tea...chkin-187.html

Alessandro, I'm more interested in their stats during best on best events, regardless of whether those events are on large or small ice.

They're excellent players - NHL level for sure, as far as I am concerned - but they are not dominant over the top Russian NHL players.

Marc

I understand what Canada did. But... Why did not Canada sent to Germany best team?
    The best players were either still playing in the NHL playoffs, or couldn't be bothered to go to such a "meaningless" tournament.

(Am I the only one who's annoyed at the IIHF for not having the stones to stand by their statement, instead of quailing as soon as somebody cries? And of COURSE it would be Sindy Crybaby to cry first...)

IHF Member
    Marc

Why Canada didn't send its best team?
    Well, for one thing...they couldn't.
    Eight of 23 players named to the Olympic team are still playing in the Stanley Cup playoffs.
    Thornton, Marleau and Heatley with San Jose.
    Pronger and Richards with Philadelphia.
    Seabrook, Toews and Keith with Chicago.
    So sending its "best" team to Germany was impossible, so your question is moot.
    Only one Olympian went, the rest begged off for various reasons, fatigue probably a prominent one.
    But mostly, they won gold in a best on best tournament tournament while the eyes of the world were watching.
    Anything beyond that this year would seem redundant...an anti-climax.
    Sorry to say it, but most NA hockey fans also view the Worlds after an Olympics as an unnecessary bother.

IHF Member
    So sending its "best" team to Germany was impossible
    But it was possible to have roster with Nash, Weber, Getzlaf, Iginla, Eric Staal, Spezza ????? Their clubs were out of the playoffs before WC started.

wowowow can't take critique without being pushed of your throne of "extreme intelligence".

everybody on team canada this year is posting great NHL numbers. you cant deny this. there are several stanley cup winners, with the rocket trophy winner, and many other very famous canadian players. you can't deny this. who is the weak link? I ask again who is the weak link??? experiance argument is weak. it does not count, alll of them have previously played for team canada at one level or another, and some for many times (except cuminsky). every member is in the NHL and has decent, to excellent stats there. why swiss beat them? because of passion because of heart, as i explained in another thread, and others have been saying, it actually means something to us in some parts of Europe.

so excuse me if my points are not up to your standard of "extreme intelligence"

the iihf blog was correct, NHL players dont know what tired is. They have hockey canada pay for their entire developement, when where im from no one can even afford hockey skates.

If this is some exclutionist elitist hockey forum then i think it should be advertise as such. otherwise this is very rude of you.
    Be proud that you won, but don't go around saying this is the end of Canadian hockey. The fact that you lost to a 'farm team" as it was put in the Canadian press is absolutely pathetic that you claim to think suddenly you're superior.

You haven't wont a Gold medal in a long time. Canada has more medals in the last 20 years in the WHC than you do, and we never send out best, but we still win, but we don't say someone is dead.

But it was possible to have roster with Nash, Weber, Getzlaf, Iginla, Eric Staal, Spezza ????? Their clubs were out of the playoffs before WC started.
    It's the same reason every other country, especially in the top 7 turned down invitations.

Holding a championship during a Olympic year is redundant. It doesn't make sense in any sport, that's why in every sport WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS are held every other year instead of during the big cups in most sports.

How can you say I'm the best champion, and then be forced to come again and prove you are the best champions. It's absolutely stupid.

The only reason the world championships are held during the olympics is because it makes money. That's it.
    Last edited by kun; 22-05-2010 at 00:12.

IHF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ficohok View Post
    All of these players you mentioned except Spezza played in Vancouver.
    Also..I forgot Dan Boyle of San Jose so actually there are nine Canadian Olympians still currently
    playing in the Stanley Cup playoffs...
    Ask yourself this question...what other team sport has a WC and an Olympic tournament scheduled
    in the same year let alone within three months of each other?
    Not basketball.
    Most certainly not soccer.
    Yet there is this prevailing notion that players should "march off to war" when 'er their county calls.
    Canada won the Olympics which is what people in this country care about.
    The WC?
    If we win, that's cool, if not, we shed no tears nor lose sleep over that.
    If our attitude bugs the Euros well sorry but that's about the size of it.

All of these players you mentioned except Spezza played in Vancouver.
    Also..I forgot Dan Boyle of San Jose so actually there are nine Canadian Olympians still currently
    playing in the Stanley Cup playoffs...
    Ask yourself this question...what other team sport has a WC and an Olympic tournament scheduled
    in the same year let alone within three months of each other?
    Not basketball.
    Most certainly not soccer.
    Yet there is this prevailing notion that players should "march off to war" when 'er their county calls.
    Canada won the Olympics which is what people in this country care about.
    The WC?
    If we win, that's cool, if not, we shed no tears nor lose sleep over that.
    If our attitude bugs the Euros well sorry but that's about the size of it.
    I know imagine if the World CUp had a World Championships 3 months later and the World Cup Champions were made fun of because they didn't send their best.

Quote Originally Posted by kun View Post
    I know imagine if the World CUp had a World Championships 3 months later and the World Cup Champions were made fun of because they didn't send their best.

Haha.

The World Cup *IS* the World Championships!

The Olympics, for soccer, is a U23 tournament, so you can't really compare the two.

That said, I think that in an Olympic year, the Oly hockey tournament should be considered as being the world championship, and no separate A pool IHWC should be held.

This would probably bring about some issues with promotion/relegation, but everything can be worked out if there is a desire to do...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information