Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Serbian league 2010-2011

Banned

Serbian league 2010-2011

For the next season there will be 4 clubs.

1.Partizan in Slohokej league
    2.Crvena Zvezda in Hungarian league( OB1/B) with the U-21
    3.Vojvodina( they will play just Serbian league)
    4.Spartak in Hungarian league (OB/B). They will play together with Seged( HUN)

OB1/B is amateur league.

All this 4 clubs will also play Serbian league. I dont know how many rounds will be.
    Beostar will have only young teams, they will play in Slovenian leagues in U-18 and U-16.
    Crvena Zvezda also will probably play Hungarian league with young teams in U-16 and U-12.

Banned
    interwiev with coach of Serbian NT.( from IIHF)

http://www.iihf.com/home-of-hockey/n...ash=f17d55499a

Banned
    Some interesting article in our sport newspaper...
    Our best young( probably the best in Serbia for all category)goalie Arsenije Rankovic, was in Canada in Halifax in goalie camp...he even trained once with famous Crosby. Great experience for him ...

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=50634

And the rest of the news is that Partizan will play only in playoff for the Serbian champioship.

Nice article (though I wouldn't call Giguere the /best/ goalie in the NHL)... but good article even so! :)

When will this league start?
    Hokej u Hrvatskoj ima svijetlu budućnost SAMO AKO mjerodavni ljudi rade svoj posao kako treba - Pršljen
    Hockey in Croatia has a bright future ONLY IF relevant people do their job right - Pršljen

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pršljen View Post
    When will this league start?
    I really dont know that kind of information....but as I see, it seems that we will have one new club in Serbian league. It is HK Vitez( from Belgrade, they have till now just a kids).A lot of players from Belgrade are without of club nad they will play in that club, a lot of them are good, but without a club, becouse Zvezda playing just with U-21, Beostar is without senior club and Partizan is profesional.
    They will be just amateur club, probably just 2-3 training in a week, and just a few games in Serbian league. But, this is better, than nothing, especially in situation in our ice hockey...
    Last edited by roki; 29-10-2010 at 13:01.

IHF Member

Serbia HK Vitez Belgrade

Could someone give me the logo of HK Vitez Belgrade?
    What does it means Vitez?
    What are the colours?

Greetings,
    Rowan

Quote Originally Posted by rowan View Post
    What are the colours?

Greetings,
    Rowan
    Vitez means knight or chevalier.
    Vityaz Chekhov in KHL carries the same name.

For other informations Serbian members will know better.
    Hokej u Hrvatskoj ima svijetlu budućnost SAMO AKO mjerodavni ljudi rade svoj posao kako treba - Pršljen
    Hockey in Croatia has a bright future ONLY IF relevant people do their job right - Pršljen

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rowan View Post
    What are the colours?

Greetings,
    Rowan
    I cant help you, there is no way to find any kind of log, if I find, I will send to you...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roki View Post
    I really dont know that kind of information....but as I see, it seems that we will have one new club in Serbian league. It is HK Vitez( from Belgrade, they have till now just a kids).A lot of players from Belgrade are without of club nad they will play in that club, a lot of them are good, but without a club, becouse Zvezda playing just with U-21, Beostar is without senior club and Partizan is profesional.
    They will be just amateur club, probably just 2-3 training in a week, and just a few games in Serbian league. But, this is better, than nothing, especially in situation in our ice hockey...
    There is been some problems on last meeting in Serbian ice hockey federation. On that meeting, there was a voting for the allowing HK Vitez to join in Serbian champioship, and probably they are in( 3-2 on voting for HK Vitez). But the main question is, why Partizan and Crvena Zvezda wote against HK Vitez to join in the championship. As we heard from one member of our forum, they have a crazy explenation that HK Vitez and his joining in the champioship is not on the interest of Serbian ice hockey....Definitly, people in Partizan and Zvezda are crazy...

Probably there will be a champioship, but whit many problems...
    1.Partizan( just in the play off, vote against HK Vitez)
    2.Crvena Zvezda( they dont wont to play, but I hope that they will be playing- main reason is that they dont have a time to play becouse they play in Hungary, vote against HK Vitez)
    3.Spartak( they also dont wont to play regular part- the same reason like Zvezda, but I hope that they will be playing also, vote for HK Vitez)
    4.Vojvodina( they are in vey bad situation, maybe the last season was the last..totaly crash of the club....without players and money.., I really dont believe that they have a team this year, they vote for HK Vitez)
    5.Hk Vitez( new club, they have a strong team, very good players, the best team after Partizan, I hope that they will play in championship ..)

So, the situation is catastrofic...I am very angry on Partizan and his crazy decision to vote against joining HK Vitez in Serbian Champioship, this is abnormal

Maybe Partizan looked at Vitez's roster and got worried about having competition for the championship?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steigs View Post
    Maybe Partizan looked at Vitez's roster and got worried about having competition for the championship?
    Yes, maybe the reason is that, I agree with you, but HK Vitez is amateur club and his players playing without money, just for fun.If will Partizan play domestic league just with domestic players, than Vitez will be a good rival, but if Partizan will be playing with full squad, than there is no chance for Vitez to win.And, so what if Partizan lose in champioship, who cares about terrible Serbian champioship.
    Who knows, maybe some of the players from HK Vitez have a offer from Partizan to play this season, but they might refuse probably becouse of money offer,So maybe they wont to revenge to this players...
    Nevertheless, in our terrible ice hockey situation, this reasons of Partizan to refuse to vote for new club is stupid and ridicullous.., Whatever the reasons was, ther is no justification for that decision...

I will maybe understand the Partizans reasons if the our league is good, and with lot of money in each club with a lot of foreign players( this situation was before few years 2006-2008), but now in such bad conditions in our hockey, this is stupid

Maybe is better for our hockey is to callapse totaly, and than, to start again to reforme Serbian ice hockey. Todays situation is not suistainble in the long run...
    Last edited by roki; 29-10-2010 at 16:00.

Banned
    I do have sympathy for the Belgrade teams that oppose vitez. This new guy will probably take time away from them. It means that another team will take up space in their arena. Not exactly something that some club would look forward to. They want to kick each other out, and to their horror they now have to share the rink with another club.
    http://www.eurohockey.net/teams/team...itez%20Beograd
    There seem to be too many hockey clubs in belgrade at any rate. http://www.eurohockey.net/teams/teaminfo.cgi?country=rs

A total collapse is stupid. There are two scenarios that may work. One model to follow is the Bulgarian model - four er so teams in the capital city, all fighting for some scraps in their low quality games. Or the other option is to copy Croatia, to have a Team Belgrade, while in the regular season a few teams play while one team that loses by 20-30 goals a game is from a second city.
    Last edited by Steigs; 03-11-2010 at 02:39. Reason: Removing inflammatory text.

Quote Originally Posted by woppa View Post
    I do have sympathy for the Belgrade teams that oppose vitez. This new guy will probably take time away from them. It means that another team will take up space in their arena. Not exactly something that some club would look forward to. They want to kick each other out, and to their horror they now have to share the rink with another club.
    http://www.eurohockey.net/teams/team...itez%20Beograd
    There seem to be too many hockey clubs in belgrade at any rate. http://www.eurohockey.net/teams/teaminfo.cgi?country=rs

A total collapse is stupid. There are two scenarios that may work. One model to follow is the Bulgarian model - four er so teams in the capital city, all fighting for some scraps in their low quality games. Or the other option is to copy Croatia, to have a Team Belgrade, while in the regular season a few teams play while one team that loses by 20-30 goals a game is from a second city.
    In one hand you are right but hk Vitez have their time in "Pionir" and they use it anyway. It's no problem that two categories have training in same time. What I've heard they have 4 trainings on the week. Only bad thing for all 4 clubs (Partizan, CZvezda, Tas, Vitez) is bad times for training - I think only evening hours or in the morning. But it's normal in big city like Belgrade.

But you are wrong if you think that gap between teams will be so large. Hk Vitez is team made by good players from Belgrade, many of them are ex NT players like Bogdan Jankovic, Bojan Jankovic, Igor Trifunovic, Nemanja Nikolic, Nikola Dunda, goalie Milan Lukovic, and some others which knows to play good hockey on Serbian level.

Only Partizan have profesional team all others are, we can say, amateur. If Serbian league will play (it will be for 15 days what I've heard) we have 4 good teams:

1 Crvena Zvezda
    2 Spartak Tisza Volan
    3 Vojvodina
    4 Vitez
    5 Beostar (with their icerink "Pingvin", but they will join probably next year to seniors, by now they play Slovenian league in two categories U18, U16)

and Partizan will join in playoff.

p.s.
    Deference between those 4 teams is very small, freely I can say that Vitez will be easy favorit but only with good discipline. We can say too that CZvezda also have good team 'cause they playing games in Hungary U21 league, like Spartak Tisza Volan too. Vojvodina is on the ice I think 2 weeks and they always have enough players for good result. And you never know if some of Canadian players have will to join for some of those teams 'cause many of them like to be in Serbia.
    Last edited by BASSA; 03-11-2010 at 13:53.
    Serbian hockey
    Senior 2A - U20 2B - U18 2B

Another decent result today for Crvena Zvezda against Vasas HC. It took a late goal in the game for Vasas to eke out a victory over the team from Serbia. The Serbian squad may be slightly older, but more than half the team from Budapest at some point has represented their country on the national team. Vasas is currently tied for second place in the OB I/B - Junior Championship. Crvena Zvezda sits alone in fourth

Quote Originally Posted by Kiraly View Post
    Another decent result today for Crvena Zvezda against Vasas HC. It took a late goal in the game for Vasas to eke out a victory over the team from Serbia. The Serbian squad may be slightly older, but more than half the team from Budapest at some point has represented their country on the national team. Vasas is currently tied for second place in the OB I/B - Junior Championship. Crvena Zvezda sits alone in fourth
    All games CZvezda play like guest and always they have only 2+12 players (or just two lines in the game, some of them must go to school). I'm sure that results of CZvezda will be better if they have opportunity to play in Belgrade (or Subotica, or Szeged) 'cause it's not easy every time traveling with bus on the game (last season too!?).

Maybe they have chance to play some games home (or in Szeged, just 2h from Belgrade), I hope playoff games. It's not same if you always must to travel on the game 4-5 hours by bus, all they which was played some sport knows that.
    Serbian hockey

Regarding the deleted posts: since I don't follow Serbian forums, I haven't seen any negative tendencies in either of the two members you mentioned.
    I've seen a lot of aggressive (borderline violent and/or threatening) posts directed at one member, and I hope that will not continue towards the latter.
    Any violation of board rules, by any member, will be acted upon by the moderators.

Whatever feud you have on other boards will not spill over onto this one, or action will be taken. If you have a problem with a post or private message, report it and we will deal with it.

Now let's get this discussion back on topic.
    Last edited by Steigs; 08-11-2010 at 15:13.

Banned
    We have a new fantastic news from our Ice Hockey

Partizan and Zvezda have not allowed some of the players to play for the new club HK Vitez, and becouse of that HK Vitez will not participate this year in Serbian Champioship(almost all players from HK Vitez are from this two clubs)..., so we will have just 3 clubs( Spartak, Vojvodin and Zvezda(U21) in regular part including Partizan in play off....

I have need just to say

IHF Prospect
    Hello,

I'm coming to Belgrade with my wife on January 5th and leaving on January 15th.
    Are there any Serbian League hockey games in Belgrade between those days?
    Would love to see some.
    Thanks,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusa View Post
    Hello,

Would love to see some.
    Thanks,
    I dont know now, but if will be a game, I will write to you on P.M...

About problems with HK Vitez. As I see on our serbian Forum, HK Vitez has contact the IIHF..., IIHF pushed our Ice Hockey Federation to resolve this problem as soon as they can, and then our Ice Hockey Federation has presurred the president of HK Vitez to withdraw application for participation in Serbian Champioship...

THe players from HK Vitez are very disappointed and they are ready to go to the end with this problem. They have a intend to protest to Serbian Olimpic Committee and the Ministry of Sport for this shameful decision to defend them to play for the club HK Vitez...

I hope that IIHF will exemine this case to the end...

IIHF, PLEASE RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM, PEOPLE IN OUR ICE HOCKEY FEDERATION ARE CRAZY...

Very sad situation. I definitely hope that this can be resolved, and Vitez will be able (and allowed) to participate.

Pretty shameful action by Partizan and Zvezda clubs...

Banned
    Perhaps they can play in Croatia? But the season started, so that may be difficult.

Or they can form a new club whose leadership won't fall to pressure from the authorities.

Sounds like it has nothing to do with falling to pressure, as they're fighting the decisions against them.

But if a club won't allow a transfer, then the player cannot play for the new club.
    This is where the IIHF has to step in and work to straighten out the situation.

Banned
    But the president of Vitaz was pressured to withdraw the request to join the competition? Therefore they have nothing. So what can the players do in that case? Either form a new club or something - they can't just kick the president out?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusa View Post
    Hello,

Would love to see some.
    Thanks,
    There probably will be some game. It's too early to say when exactly.

The first game should be on November 19th, when HK Red Star comes to visit HK Vojvodina in Novi Sad.

Just because the club is under pressure, doesn't mean they've caved. Sounds like they're fighting to me.

But the president of Vitaz was pressured to withdraw the request to join the competition? Therefore they have nothing. So what can the players do in that case? Either form a new club or something - they can't just kick the president out?
    Woppa, thanks that you care about Vitez, Serbian and Croatian champ... like you see bad situation, poor guys. Can you help us, send some advice what to do?

Last edited by BASSA; 11-11-2010 at 09:43.
    Serbian hockey

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BASSA View Post
    Woppa, thanks that you care about Vitez, Serbian and Croatian champ... like you see bad situation, poor guys. Can you help us, send some advice what to do?

Intervention from foreigners is the best advice I think. But they might not care. Or the formation of an unofficial league. Don't ask me, I'm just a student who has no influence on the situation. :P
    It is well known that the rule of law does not exist very well in serbia. Or other eastern european countries. There is much corruption. So I have little faith in authorities to fix things, be it the government, or the sports federation. The solution must be to put some pressure somewhere somehow, but I can't say how the best way is to follow. We only speculate as it is a question if we even know the full story 100%.

edit:
    Here is the tentative schedule. No Vitez. :(

November 2010.
    19. 11. 2010. Vojvodina : C. zvezda
    26. 11. 2010. C. zvezda : Spartak
    December 2010.
    03. 12. 2010. Vojvodina : Spartak
    10. 12. 2010. C. zvezda : Vojvodina
    21. 12. 2010. Spartak : C. zvezda
    28. 12. 2010. Spartak : Vojvodina
    January 2011.
    04. 01. 2011. C. zvezda : Vojvodina
    21. 01. 2011. Spartak : C. zvezda
    28. 01. 2011. Spartak : Vojvodina
    February 2011.
    04. 02. 2011. Vojvodina : C. zvezda
    18. 02. 2011. C. zvezda : Spartak
    25. 02. 2011. Vojvodina : Spartak

The first team is the home team, the second team is the away team.

In the U12 section there is a new team called "Red Team". Dunno who they are or what is up with that.
    It looks like HK NS Stars and HK Spartak have combined their teams for all junior sections that are bellow u18.

edit2:
    Heard some stuff from some other forum, about Vitez.
    It has been said that the club can still apply for the league - as as it is done before the league starts. It appears that the problem is that when a player plays for a club, that club owns that player - has their papers or something. Not all Vitez players withdrew those papers from previous clubs in time. The previous clubs - in this case partizan and or zvezda - are not willing to give papers to those certain players. Hence, Vitez does not have enough players - because some players are being blocked.

This is their roster I think...

G Milan Lukovic b.1986 http://eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=35019
    G Marko Nikolic b.1977 http://www.eurohockey.net/players/sh...i?serial=14279
    F Bojan Jankovic b.1984 http://eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=40973
    F Predrag Jankovic b.1986 http://www.eurohockey.net/players/sh...i?serial=81849
    F Bogdan Jankovic b.1982 http://eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=44461
    F Boban Cukovic b.1980 http://eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=69702
    D Igor Trifunovic b.1970 http://www.eurohockey.net/players/sh...i?serial=33437
    D Nemanja Nikolic b.1981 http://eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=57668
    D Dragan Dokic b.1988 http://www.eurohockey.net/players/sh...i?serial=87693
    D Miodrag Pavlovic b.1986 http://eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=57651
    F LJubomir Djordevic b.1985 http://eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=69701
    F Jovan Sutic b.1985 http://www.eurohockey.net/players/sh...i?serial=47655
    D Nikola Dunda b.1987 http://eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=44456
    D Aleksandar Orlov b.1984 http://eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=57678
    F Igor Andric b.1988 http://www.eurohockey.net/players/sh...i?serial=68004
    F Bojan Ilic b.1991 http://www.eurohockey.net/players/sh...?serial=114411

It looks like a decent team. Their ages are decent and quite varied too. I wonder which players are being held back by partizan and or zvezda. Some of these played for spartak - but they were to spartak on loan.

edit:
    It looks like Spartak is gonna visit Vojvodina on Friday for a preseason game.
    Last edited by woppa; 18-11-2010 at 08:36. Reason: more info

Banned
    Intervention from foreigners is the best advice I think. But they might not care. Or the formation of an unofficial league. Don't ask me, I'm just a student who has no influence on the situation. :P
    It is well known that the rule of law does not exist very well in serbia. Or other eastern european countries. There is much corruption. So I have little faith in authorities to fix things, be it the government, or the sports federation. The solution must be to put some pressure somewhere somehow, but I can't say how the best way is to follow. We only speculate as it is a question if we even know the full story 100%.

Last edited by roki; 18-11-2010 at 13:58.

Banned
    Hey, it's no joke. For example, bulgaria lost a few million euros from EU funds because of their corruption. So, someone has to come from abroad and put some pressure and or punishment. But that would be the best case scenario. Since hockey is not a popular sport I bet that not many care at the end of the day.

Meh, here's the table - I'll add Vitez if they get back, but I doubt that we'll see them this year. :( There is next year I suppose. But it's such a shame that they can not play this year - they could easily beat Spartak and Red Star I think.

GP
    W
    OTW
    OTL
    L
    GF:GA
    P
    1.Vojvodina
    0:0
    2.Spartak
    3.Crvena zvezda

Preview:

HK Vojvodina - The club dominated the previous season, the club is facing increasingly difficult conditions however. My prediction is first place in the regular league.

KHK Crvena Zvezda (Red Star) - The club plans to improve its junior team from the previous season. Last season this junior squad was the main focus of the organization - and perhaps the reason why the results in the senior league have been quite dismal. Currently, having played in the junior Hungarian league for some weeks, the players are active. However, some of the senior players that were part of the team are gone, so the club might be weaker.

HK Spartak - The team posted considerable success last season when compared to previous seasons. Usually the club loses every game, but most of last season they were better than Zvezda, though weaker than Vojvodina. Much of the teams success is thanks to players who came on loan from some teams in Belgrade. A number of these players have left, so the strength of the team is probably somewhat weaker.

HK Vitez - The team might play, but it is not certain. If it does it will be formed of players that had previously played for Red Star and Partizan. Many are seasoned veterans, making this in effect one of the stronger teams in the country. The club has never played at the senior level, and perhaps it won't this season.

HK Partizan - Probably without doubt most would agree that this is the strongest team in the country. They prefer to play in the Slohokej league during the regular season, and then to play in the finals in Serbia. Some serbian hockey fans are not happy with what is in effect a boycott of most of the Serbian league's season, but at the end of the day it does work out for Partizan.

Other teams...

HK Beostar - plays in the Slohokej league with junior divisions.
    HK Tas - only has junior teams
    HK NS Stars - only has junior teams, which are playing together with Spartak
    Red Team - appared on the list, has not played before

For Nostalgia Sake...
    HK Novi Sad - Defunct
    OHK Beograd - Defunct
    HK Tašmajdan - Defunct
    SK Palić - Defunct
    Last edited by woppa; 19-11-2010 at 00:48.

IHF Member
    me too.......

Where is this "well known"?? Good luck for you, when you traveling next time to eastern europe...

....to be honest.... you're just kidding us, right?
    Cheers, Franco

Banned
    HK Vitez will probably play this year in Serbian Champioship....

Some of the players get the papers from Partizan and Zvezda and probably on the next meeting in Serbian Federation, HK Vitez will again apply to the league(for now their status is currently frozen-suspension) , becouse now, they have proper number of players to play...so now, there is a chance to HK Vitez to play this year...we will see....

But still, 6 players didnt get a papers from Zvezda and Partizan....

HK CZvezda:

Dragan Djokic
    Miodrag Pavlovic
    Ljubomir Djordjevic

HK Partizan

Nikolic Nemanja
    Jankovic Bogdan
    Dunda Nikola

One question for WOPPA, do you know this information, this information you cant read on Slapshot.....
    Last edited by roki; 19-11-2010 at 18:37.

Banned
    HK Partizan wont to play EBEL league, maybe even the next year......
    It is only the question if Austrians wont them in EBEL league.....
    For me, there is no chance for Partizan to play EBEL league, especially not next year...there is no interest for Austrians to play in Serbia.....

Banned
    One question for WOPPA, do you know this information, this information you cant read on Slapshot.....
    We all know that there is a sugar daddy there who has some information. I bet he'd give more information to anyone who asks privately.

Now, what is interesting is that most of those six players are in the D positions. That's interesting. They do not have as much as a problem with the Forwards, but they do with the D's. I wonder if they can just pick up a few blokes off the street and say "these guys are our new D replacements.

I don't get something though. You said some players got papers - thus that means that they have the players they need to apply. You say that you think they will go forth well. Then you contradict yourself saying that there are still those who do not have the papers. If they are without those papers then all hope is gone. So, which one is it?

Instead of double posting I'll put two replies in one message.

Where is this "well known"?? Good luck for you, when you traveling next time to eastern europe...

....to be honest.... you're just kidding us, right?
    Actually no. You can easily go to Ukraine and bribe the guys for anything. Even to take their pants off. Heck, you go to Montenegro and you can get confirmation that you are a woman (if you are a man) and vice versa. I know two people who did this - one in russia, the other in montenegro. You just need money, a nice smile, and good looks to get a drivers license in Russia. In Serbia, they actually had - dunno if they still have - a law that explicitly states that it's legal for people to build on other peoples property - as long as they then pay to buy off the land that they build on, and thus it belongs to them. I think that law was revoked - but that's what it came down to! You don't need building permits in Serbia or elsewhere there. You just need money. I mean yo, the EU suspended like 300 million dollars to Bulgaria because of their corruption. It's that open.

So, no, this is no joke. It's a fact that there is widespread corruption; laws and the judicial system do not function well.
    This has unfortunately hurt the sports aspects now. Not letting Vitez play is so obvious as a wider problem that is quite evident in how every day life goes about in Serbia. Just having these papers that tie a person to a team beyond their initial contracts is insane for example. The whole boat is rusted and has holes in it. There seems to be no long term development plan... it's just a shame.

IHF Member
    Actually no. You can easily go to Ukraine and bribe the guys for anything. Even to take their pants off. Heck, you go to Montenegro and you can get confirmation that you are a woman (if you are a man) and vice versa. I know two people who did this - one in russia, the other in montenegro. You just need money, a nice smile, and good looks to get a drivers license in Russia. In Serbia, they actually had - dunno if they still have - a law that explicitly states that it's legal for people to build on other peoples property - as long as they then pay to buy off the land that they build on, and thus it belongs to them. I think that law was revoked - but that's what it came down to! You don't need building permits in Serbia or elsewhere there. You just need money. I mean yo, the EU suspended like 300 million dollars to Bulgaria because of their corruption. It's that open.

So, no, this is no joke. It's a fact that there is widespread corruption; laws and the judicial system do not function well.
    This has unfortunately hurt the sports aspects now. Not letting Vitez play is so obvious as a wider problem that is quite evident in how every day life goes about in Serbia. Just having these papers that tie a person to a team beyond their initial contracts is insane for example. The whole boat is rusted and has holes in it. There seems to be no long term development plan... it's just a shame.
    Well, believe me, I know more about "Eastern part of Europe" than you.... some you wrote is maybe not wrong, but what has to do your message here in this Forum? Do you think, I'm always the same opinion, as our Srbian fan's here in the Forum? Or Croation Fan's? Or even German fan's?

Maybe you're in the wrong Forum. We're here to come together from around the world for talking about ice hockey. Again, I'm not always argument on the same way, as much of our Members here.... but please come back to "ice hockey". Believe me, nobody in this Forum is interested, what you'rer thinking about Srbia, the Ukraine or Belarus.... except the ice hockey in this countries...
    Cheers, Franco

Thanks Franco, saves me from having to say it.

The topic here is hockey, and the Serbian league. let's keep the discussion on topic, please.

IHF Member
    was the first game played? I doesn't looks like...
    Cheers, Franco

Banned
    I think it did not get postponed. I believe that the schedule is not accurate. I suppose that it is not starting yet. Perhaps later. Overall I think it's gonna be a pretty short season. :/

edit:
    It looks like Spartak is gonna visit Vojvodina on Friday for a preseason game.
    News about this game? Woppa?

Friendly game:
    Vojvodina - Spartak 4:3

(played 7 days ago).
    Last edited by Steigs; 30-11-2010 at 14:52. Reason: Responded via PM
    Serbian hockey

Banned
    That's interesting. I thought maybe Vojvodina would lose because Spartak has not been on the ice as long.

Does anyone have the rosters for Vojvodina and Spartak?

Since Spartak is playing with some hungarian team this season I found their combined roster - http://eliteprospects.com/team.php?year0=2011&team=8553 . But in the serbian league they will probably only have serbian players. Only two forward lines... not much.

I don't think that vojvodina's roster will change much compared to last year ( http://eliteprospects.com/team.php?team=2582&year0=2010 ) - they lost two D's (Tumbas, and Ristic) and one F (Babic) to Partizan though. Babic was their top point getter last season - http://eliteprospects.com/team.php?s...tats&team=2582

Banned
    I think that the tournament has begun.

From here, http://hkspartak.orgfree.com/ it says that Spartak and Crvena Zvezda have played their first game.

Subotica, 25.11.2010
    Veceras bi konacno trebala biti postavljena ledena ploca na nasem stadionu. Prvi na led bi trebali izaci najmladji hokejasi, a od sutra bi trebali krenuti sa redovnim treninzima. Seniori su proslog vikenda izgubili od C. Zvezde ali je to bila najbolja utakmica od pocetka prvenstva. Golove smo nesretno i nespretno primali, a propustili smo veci broj sansi. Zvezda je povela sa 2:0 i 3:1, ali smo kod rezultata 3:2 i sa cak 2 igraca vise primili gol, koji je verovatno i prelomio utakmicu.

translation

Tonight the ice should finally be put on our stadium. The first onto the ice should be the the youngest sections, and from tomorrow regular trainings should begin. The seniors lost last weekend to Crvena Zvezda, but it was the best match since the start of the league. Goals that were received were unfortunate/accidental, and we missed a lot of opportunities. Zvezda led 2:0 and 3:1, but when at the result 3:2 with even two extra players we received a goal, which was probably what broke the game for us.

So I guess that the league is on its way. It's difficult to know as there is such little information available.

I would suppose that the first game vs vojvodina was not a friendly. Dunno.

At any rate....

http://hkspartak.orgfree.com/igrac.html shows the roster for Spartak.

IHF Member
    no, the Srbian League is still not startet...... that was a game in the "Hungarian-League"

SENIORI (A) - HUN 21.11.2010 SPARTAK TV CRVENA ZVEZDA 2 5

Here you can find the "official" schedule. First three games all postponed....
    http://www.hokej.rs/index.php?option...1138&Itemid=27
    Cheers, Franco

And I thought that Croatian hockey is in complete mess.
    No offense but Croatian federation actually did something to make our hockey better nad I don't see what Serbian did.Really shame for them.

Banned
    The official site is under construction for many years. So I am not sure how official that is. I hope it is official. The site does not get updated immediately after something happens - that's its main flaw.

Rumors on the serbian hockey forum state that the main ice arena in belgrade has kicked out red star. Interesting move. I hope that this would lead to zvezda building their own arena. But, they are or were close to bankruptcy last season. So though luck, but man, that would be just great if they could finance an arena for themselves.

HK Vitez seems like a dream now, I think. Partizan took one of the main forwards that was to be in HK Vitez. Still, I hope to see them next year.
    I don't understand why the league has not started. I don't live there so I can't give a peice of my mind to the snails in charge there. But, technically vitez could still apply to join I suppose? I dunno.

Banned
    Well, it almost was the case that 2010 had to be dropped from the "2010-2011 season".
    But never say never.

Game 1.

HK Spartak – HK Vojvodina 7:2 (1:1, 1:0, 5:1)

12' - 0:1 VOJ G. Velimir Babić A. Janko Jerković
    17' - 1:1 SPA G. Nikola Bursać (unassisted)
    21' - 1:2 SPA G. Uglješa Dulić A. Boris Lecković
    44' - 2:2 VOJ G. Velimir Babić (unassisted) PP2
    47' - 3:2 SPA G. Srđan Dakić A. Luka Bošnjak, Željko Nešković PP1
    48' - 4:2 SPA G. Boris Lecković A. Akoš Fehervari, Mišel Maslac PP1
    54' - 5:2 SPA G. Boris Lecković (unassisted)
    56' - 6:2 SPA G. Boris Lecković A. Nikola Bursać PP1
    60'- 7:2 SPA G. Andrej Cvik A. Dobrinko Kerleta
    Penalties:
    SPA 78 (2+10, 10+30, 6+20)
    VOJ 22 (4, 2+10, 6)

Kerleta is 45 years old it seems. He is not on the list, http://hkspartak.orgfree.com/igrac.html , and neither is this Cvik guy, who is a 15 year old.

GP
    W
    OTW
    OTL
    L
    GF:GA
    P
    1.Spartak
    7:2
    2.Vojvodina
    2:7
    3.Crvena zvezda
    Last edited by woppa; 29-12-2010 at 23:54. Reason: player info

What about all delayed games?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Davide View Post
    What about all delayed games?
    I have no idea. Maybe they will be played later. Or maybe they might cancel a couple.
    Last season they delayed a few games, but not this many.

I can't ask on the Serbian forum, because any questions (especially those about Vojvodina) are considered provocations by some people. But, I'll email some people who may have the answers.

edit: So I got some info. We should expect to see those games take place. The financial situation is the main concern, but we should expect them to be played.
    Last edited by woppa; 31-12-2010 at 00:48.

Banned
    HK Vojvodina

Established: 1957.
    Colours blue/white
    Championships: 14 (1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004)
    Home arena: SPENS (cap. 1000)

GK 20 Stefan Stanković
    GK 40 Stefan Gnip
    RD 88 Janko Jerković
    LD 12 Marko Damjanović
    RW 10 Srđan Savuljić
    CE 22 Mladen Savuljić
    LW 11 Dimitrije Nadaški
    RD 16 Goran Maletić
    LD 18 Evgenij Lavov
    RW 6 Velimir Babić
    CE 15 Ivan Ivotnjev
    LW 7 Nemanja Grbić
    RD 5 Vladan Drozdik

A weaker team than last year, I think.
    The best three players from last year's team are gone. http://eliteprospects.com/team.php?y...tats&team=2582
    Last edited by woppa; 30-12-2010 at 04:00.

Vojvodina updated roster

GK 1 Ivan Belić
    GK 20 Stefan Stanković
    GK 40 Stefan Gnip
    RD 88 Janko Jerković
    LD 12 Marko Damjanović
    RW 10 Srđan Savuljić
    CE 22 Mladen Savuljić
    LW 11 Dimitrije Nadaški
    RD 16 Goran Maletić
    LD 18 Evgenij Lavov
    RW 6 Velimir Babić
    CE 15 Ivan Ivotnjev
    LW 7 Nemanja Grbić
    RD 5 Vladan Drozdik
    RD 22 Filip Mirković
    LD 21 Igor Mirković
    LD 7 Bojan Milovanović
    RW 12 Petar Pemac
    LW 17 Vojislav Kozarski
    LD 3 Ivan Milojković
    RW 6 Uroš Popović

Game #2 - 28 january

HK Vojvodina – HK Crvena Zvezda 4:6 (2:1, 0:3, 2:2)
    1:0 Dimitrije Nadaški (Vladan Drozdik) 1'
    1:1 Filip Ranković (Luka Sibinović) 4'
    2:1 Velimir Babić (Savuljić Srđan) 19'
    2:2 Marko Brkušanin (Dimitrije Filipović) 21'
    2:3 Filip Ranković (Oliver Varga) 31'
    2:4 Aleksandar Orlov (Ognjen Isailović, Ljubomir Đorđević) 36'
    3:4 Uroš Popović (Velimir Babić)PP 41'
    3:5 Marko Protić (Aleksandar Orlov) 46'
    3:6 Dimitrije Filipović (Luka Sibinović)57'
    4:6 Savuljić Srđan (Dimitrije Nadaški) 60'
    PIM: 11x2+1x10+1x20 - 10x2+1x10+1x20 SOG: 28-33
    Last edited by Davide; 22-02-2011 at 01:38.

Banned
    I don't see how they can finish this season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information