Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 93 of 93

Thread: Serbian league 2010-2011

  1. #51
    IHF Staff Davide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Posts
    14,069

    04 february game

    HK Vojvodina – HK Crvena Zvezda 3:10 (1:4, 1:4, 1:2)
    0:1 Miodrag Pavlović (Marko Brkušanin, Luka Sibinović)PP 8'
    1:1 Ivan Ivotnjev (Evgeni Lovlov) 8'
    1:2 Marko Protić (Filip Raković) 11'
    1:3 Luka Sibinović (Igor Trifunović) 16'
    1:4 Filip Raković (Marko Brkušanin) 17'
    1:5 Marko Brkušanin (Igor Trifunović) 27'
    1:6 Ljubomir Đorđević 28'
    1:7 Aleksandar Orlov (Marko Brkušanin) 34'
    1:8 Marko Brkušanin (Stevan Gačić)PP 35'
    2:8 Dimitrije Nadaški Ivan Milojković, Janko Jerković)PP 39'
    3:8 Evgeni Lovlov (Ivan Ivotnjev 43)
    3:9 Filip Raković 47'
    3:10 Marko Brkušanin (Igor Trifunović) 60'
    PIM: 64-58 SOG: 31-26

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,041
    This looks like a bad joke... but hokej.rs says so.
    Ridiculous season. I'd call it the "lost season". Zvezda and Spartak didn't even play one another.

    Novembar 2010.
    19. 11. 2010. Vojvodina : C. zvezda 4 : 6 (2:1, 0:3, 2:2)
    26. 11. 2010. C. zvezda : Spartak 5 : 0 SR
    Decembar 2010.
    03. 12. 2010. Vojvodina : Spartak 0 : 5 SR
    10. 12. 2010. C. zvezda : Vojvodina 5 : 0 SR
    21. 12. 2010. Spartak : C. zvezda 0 : 5 SR
    28. 12. 2010. Spartak : Vojvodina 7 : 2 (1:1, 1:0, 5:1)
    Januar 2011.
    04. 01. 2011. C. zvezda : Vojvodina 0 : 5 SR
    21. 01. 2011. Spartak : C. zvezda 5 : 0 SR
    28. 01. 2011. Spartak : Vojvodina 5 : 0 SR
    Februar 2011.
    04. 02. 2011. Vojvodina : C. zvezda 3 : 10 (1:4, 1:4, 1:2)
    18. 02. 2011. C. zvezda : Spartak 0 : 5 SR
    25. 02. 2011. Vojvodina : Spartak 7 : 2 (3:0, 2:0, 2:2)

  3. #53
    IHF Staff Davide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Posts
    14,069
    Quote Originally Posted by woppa View Post
    This looks like a bad joke... but hokej.rs says so.
    Ridiculous season. I'd call it the "lost season". Zvezda and Spartak didn't even play one another.

    Novembar 2010.
    19. 11. 2010. Vojvodina : C. zvezda 4 : 6 (2:1, 0:3, 2:2)
    26. 11. 2010. C. zvezda : Spartak 5 : 0 SR
    Decembar 2010.
    03. 12. 2010. Vojvodina : Spartak 0 : 5 SR
    10. 12. 2010. C. zvezda : Vojvodina 5 : 0 SR
    21. 12. 2010. Spartak : C. zvezda 0 : 5 SR
    28. 12. 2010. Spartak : Vojvodina 7 : 2 (1:1, 1:0, 5:1)
    Januar 2011.
    04. 01. 2011. C. zvezda : Vojvodina 0 : 5 SR
    21. 01. 2011. Spartak : C. zvezda 5 : 0 SR
    28. 01. 2011. Spartak : Vojvodina 5 : 0 SR
    Februar 2011.
    04. 02. 2011. Vojvodina : C. zvezda 3 : 10 (1:4, 1:4, 1:2)
    18. 02. 2011. C. zvezda : Spartak 0 : 5 SR
    25. 02. 2011. Vojvodina : Spartak 7 : 2 (3:0, 2:0, 2:2)
    What the hell!!!...
    Why this decision?

  4. #54
    IHF Member Pršljen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dubrovnik, Croatia
    Posts
    2,244
    Serbian domestic hockey is in really big mess this season. All national championships weren't played regularly, not more than five games in any category. http://www.hokej.rs/index.php?option...1137&Itemid=29.
    Head people in the federation who made this schedule and did nothing to ensure it will be played really have to change something in future if they want their hockey to grow. Without games played regularly, their young players won't develop into something.
    Shame on you, Serbian federation
    Hokej u Hrvatskoj ima svijetlu budućnost SAMO AKO mjerodavni ljudi rade svoj posao kako treba - Pršljen
    Hockey in Croatia has a bright future ONLY IF relevant people do their job right - Pršljen

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,041
    I suppose that teams just don't care, because they are playing in foreign leagues...
    Under these conditions perhaps it is best for some teams to abandon the league. For example, HK Vojvodina would do better playing in Croatia's league, or in Slohokej. :/



    The last game....

    HK Vojvodina – HK Spartak 7:2 (3:0, 2:0, 2:2)

    25.02.2011.
    Rezultat
    Tim Strelac Asistent
    Minut
    1:0 VOJ Janko Jerković --- 13'/PP1
    2:0 VOJ Janko Jerković --- 16'
    3:0 VOJ Srđan Savuljić Ivan Ivontyev, Ivan Milojković 20'/PP1
    4:0 VOJ Ivan Ivontyev Janko Jerković 22'
    5:0 VOJ Ivan Milojković Velimir Babić 37'
    6:0 VOJ Vladan Drozdik --- 46'
    7:0 VOJ Dimitrije Nadaški Velimir Babić, Srđan Savuljić 54'
    7:1 SPA Dobrinko Kerleta Andrej Cvik 57'
    7:2 SPA Bogdan Janković Bogdan Nešković 59'
    Šutevi na gol:
    VOJ 31 (23, 23, 17)
    SPA 26 (8, 12, 14)
    Kazne:
    VOJ 8 (4, 0, 4)
    SPA 24 (6, 12, 6)




     
    GP
    W
    OTW
    OTL
    L
    GF:GA
    P
    1.Crvena zvezda
    8
    5
    0
    0
    3
    31:22
    15
    2.Spartak
    8
    5
    0
    0
    3
    24:24
    15
    3.Vojvodina
    8
    2
    0
    0
    6
    21:40
    6

  6. #56
    IHF Member Pršljen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dubrovnik, Croatia
    Posts
    2,244
    Quote Originally Posted by woppa View Post
    I suppose that teams just don't care, because they are playing in foreign leagues...
    Under these conditions perhaps it is best for some teams to abandon the league. For example, HK Vojvodina would do better playing in Croatia's league, or in Slohokej. :/


    Everybody in Croatia would be delighted if Vojvodina would join our league. Serbian hockey needs to fix their problems themselves and not to cooperate with Croatia.
    Hokej u Hrvatskoj ima svijetlu budućnost SAMO AKO mjerodavni ljudi rade svoj posao kako treba - Pršljen
    Hockey in Croatia has a bright future ONLY IF relevant people do their job right - Pršljen

  7. #57
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Berikon, Switzerland
    Posts
    2,718
    Quote Originally Posted by woppa View Post
    I suppose that teams just don't care, because they are playing in foreign leagues...
    Under these conditions perhaps it is best for some teams to abandon the league. For example, HK Vojvodina would do better playing in Croatia's league, or in Slohokej. :/
    that would be never work.....
    Cheers, Franco

  8. #58
    IHF Member Pršljen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dubrovnik, Croatia
    Posts
    2,244
    Some sort of league with clubs from Croatia and Serbia like was Panonian league, yes(maybe).
    But HK Vojvodina or some other Serbian club playing the Croatian national league, definitely not.
    Hokej u Hrvatskoj ima svijetlu budućnost SAMO AKO mjerodavni ljudi rade svoj posao kako treba - Pršljen
    Hockey in Croatia has a bright future ONLY IF relevant people do their job right - Pršljen

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,041
    I should fix that table.


    Here is a tentative schedule...

    09.03.2011. Vojvodina – Crvena zvezda
    11.03.2011. Crvena zvezda – Vojvodina
    12.03.2011. Crvena zvezda – Vojvodina

    15.03.2011. winner – Spartak
    19.03.2011. Spartak – winner
    20.03.2011. Spartak – winner


    winner vs partizan - tba

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,041
    Game one (will be edited upon having more info)

    Vojvodina-Crvena Zvezda 6:7

    Lets go Zvezda! :D

  11. #61
    IHF Staff Davide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Posts
    14,069
    Quote Originally Posted by woppa View Post
    I should fix that table.


    Here is a tentative schedule...

    09.03.2011. Vojvodina – Crvena zvezda
    11.03.2011. Crvena zvezda – Vojvodina
    12.03.2011. Crvena zvezda – Vojvodina

    15.03.2011. winner – Spartak
    19.03.2011. Spartak – winner
    20.03.2011. Spartak – winner


    winner vs partizan - tba
    what the hell is this????
    They decided to restart the league? so previous games didn't count? OMG......

  12. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,041
    Mmm, not quite. Though it may seem like it, lol :P

    The finals work this way... no.3 plays no.2. The winner plays no.1. Then, wheover wins that gets to play partizan in the finals for the national title.



    edit:
    Here...



    Why it must be this way I dunno.
    Last edited by woppa; 11-03-2011 at 06:30.

  13. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,041
    Zvezda wins 10:4 (3:1,2:0,5:3)


    Spartak-Zvezda's next. 15.03.2011 @ 17.30h.



    Lets go red star!

  14. #64
    IHF Staff Davide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Posts
    14,069
    uhm...seems they cancelled previous game and reorganized league with a kind of playoffs series with a prequalification (Crvena - Vojvodina) and a "semifinal" (Crvena - Subotica)....

  15. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Davide View Post
    uhm...seems they cancelled previous game and reorganized league with a kind of playoffs series with a prequalification (Crvena - Vojvodina) and a "semifinal" (Crvena - Subotica)....
    They had this same playoff format last season. No.3 plays with no.2... the winner plays with no.1 of the regular season ,and then the one who wins gets the reward of being beat by Partizan. Last season Spartak forfeited the games against Partizan.

  16. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,041
    HK Vojvodina – KHK Crvena zvezda 6:7 (3:3, 1:4, 2:0)

    09.03.2011.
    Result, Team, Scorer, Assist, Minute

    1:0 VOJ Dejan Pajić Ivan Ivotnyev 4'
    2:0 VOJ Dejan Pajić Dimitrije Nadaški 7'
    2:1 CZV Marko Brkušanin Ognjen Isaković, Ljubomir Đorđević 11'
    2:2 CZV Marko Brkušanin Aleksa Luković 12'
    3:2 VOJ Dejan Pajić Dimitrije Nadaški, Janko Jerković 16'/PP1
    3:3 CZV Marko Brkušanin Mihajlo Korać 12'/SH1
    3:4 CZV Ljubomir Đorđević Miodrag Pavlović, Aleksa Luković 27'/PP1
    3:5 CZV Marko Brkušanin Aleksa Luković 29'/PP1
    3:6 CZV Marko Brkušanin Mihajlo Korać 32'/PP1
    3:7 CZV Ognjen Isaković Luka Vojinović 37'
    4:7 VOJ Velimir Babić Srđan Milošević 40'
    5:7 VOJ Dejan Pajić Ivan Milojković 58'
    6:7 VOJ Dejan Pajić Mladen Savuljić, Janko Jerković 59'
    Shots on Goal
    VOJ 46 (20, 13, 13)
    CZV 26 (7, 11, 8)
    Penalties:
    VOJ 12 + 10 (Drozdik) (2, 20, 0)
    CZV 14 (8, 4, 4)





    KHK Crvena zvezda – HK Vojvodina 10:4 (3:1, 2:0, 5:3)

    11.03.2011.
    Result, Team, Scorer, Assist, Minute
    0:1 VOJ Savuljić Srđan Kozarski Vojislav, Milićević Dimitrije 5'
    1:1 CZV Brkušanin Marko Luković Aleksa 12'
    2:1 CZV Luković Aleksa Brkušanin Marko, Pavlović Miodrag 14'
    3:1 CZV Brkušanin Marko --- 18'
    4:1 CZV Brkušanin Marko Sibinović Luka 28'/SH1
    5:1 CZV Filipović Dimitrije Brkušanin Marko, Luković Aleksa 32'/PP1
    5:2 VOJ Milićević Dimitrije Babić Velimir, Nadaški Dimitrije 45'
    6:2 CZV Luković Aleksa Sibinović Luka, Filipović Dimitrije 49'
    7:2 CZV Sibinović Luka Brkušanin Marko 49'/PP1
    8:2 CZV Brkušanin Marko --- 54'/PP1
    9:2 CZV Vujinović Luka Đorđević Ljubomir 56'
    9:3 VOJ Nadaški Dimitrije Jerković Janko 57'
    9:4 VOJ Milićević Dimitrije Ivontyev Ivan, Nadaški Dimitrije 58)
    10:4 CZV Vraštanović Nikola Filipović Dimitrije, Vujinović Luka 60'
    Shots on Goal
    CZV 20 (12, 6, 12)
    VOJ 35 (9, 11, 15)
    Penalties:
    CZV 16 (8, 8, 0)
    VOJ 16 (6, 4, 4)

  17. #67
    IHF Staff Davide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Posts
    14,069
    sorry but I´m still don´t understand if previous games, played in december and january were cancelled or counted for hthe league (how?)

  18. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Davide View Post
    sorry but I´m still don´t understand if previous games, played in december and january were cancelled or counted for hthe league (how?)
    The regular season ended. This is the table...

     
    GP
    W
    OTW
    OTL
    L
    GF:GA
    P
    1.Crvena zvezda
    8
    5
    0
    0
    3
    31:22
    15
    2.Spartak
    8
    5
    0
    0
    3
    29:19
    15
    3.Vojvodina
    8
    2
    0
    0
    6
    21:40
    6

    Due to penalties however, their total gets subtracted... minus one point for each game missed... Zvezda loses 3 points, Spartak loses 2, and Vojvodina loses 3.

    Final point standins...
    Spartak - 13 pts
    Crvena Zvezda - 12 pts
    Vojvodian - 3 pts


    According to the playoff rules... no.2 and no.3 play one another, the winner goes on to play no.1, and then the winner of that plays Partizan.



    Zvezda beat Spartak 7-2 in the semifinal series today. Looks like they are gonna play Partizan, they need just one more win.
    Also, almost all the foreigners on Partizan's team have left. Only one remains, Murray, their goalie, who happens to be their best player. I wish he went back too, then Zvezda would have a real chance at winning. :D Igraj zvezdo, igraj i pobedi!/Play zvezda, play and win!

  19. #69
    IHF Member BASSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,079
    semifinal game 1:
    hk czvezda - hk spartak 7:2

    according to some of inside sources hk czvezda played with some irregular players, or some player registations was wrong. after all hk spartak complained and result si not officially yet!

    p.s.
    woppa is kicked of from slapshot forum (serbian forum) and all their posts must be hold with reservation. he likes to draw tables, dreams about some points which he put where he likes to want be (but serbian league have rules like other leagues and table is made by proposition of league rules).

    good luck and be careful with infoes by woppa!
    Serbian hockey
    Senior 2A - U20 2B - U18 2B

  20. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by BASSA View Post
    semifinal game 1:
    hk czvezda - hk spartak 7:2

    according to some of inside sources hk czvezda played with some irregular players, or some player registations was wrong. after all hk spartak complained and result si not officially yet!

    p.s.
    woppa is kicked of from slapshot forum (serbian forum) and all their posts must be hold with reservation. he likes to draw tables, dreams about some points which he put where he likes to want be (but serbian league have rules like other leagues and table is made by proposition of league rules).

    good luck and be careful with infoes by woppa!
    Bassa, on the serbian forum some people have the right to insult and harass, and others are punished for defending themselves. You forgot to include that... basically I was expected to take all sorts of vile remarks and be happy - it just doesn't work like that.

    Spartak has a tendency to complain for lots of things. Last year they tried to steal the championship by claiming that partizan should not participate. I think, and hope, that spartak's complaints will be disregarded. I'm just waiting patiently for vojislav to update his hokej.rs site, where I have obtained the previous results. I do not make up results as you seem to suggest - I take them off of other places. If I do make a mistake, I correct it - as I did with the table of the (ir)regular season standings.




    I pray to god that partizan does not play with their goalie murray in the finals. That was the playing field will be more level, and giv others a chance at scoring more goals than they would otherwise.




    edit:
    Some user on the serbian forum stated this...
    spartak danas poslao dopis (bar tako kazu) u kome na kulturan nacin predaju mec zvezdi i PRIZNAJU poraz
    Spartak today sent a letter (at least they say so) in which in a polite way they resigned game against zvezda and accept defeat.

    I am not sure if this is regarding game 1 of the semifinals... or if this is about game 2.
    I think it's fair to say that zvezda wins the first game.

  21. #71
    IHF Member BASSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,079
    Quote Originally Posted by woppa View Post
    Bassa, on the serbian forum some people have the right to insult and harass, and others are punished for defending themselves. You forgot to include that... basically I was expected to take all sorts of vile remarks and be happy - it just doesn't work like that.
    woppa, main reason is something else. but you know that..., and it is stupid that i write here about that. this is hockey place and here are politics stories forbiden? - right? ... or, if you think that you can do that here too, please, put some your words from our forum here?

    but, we speak about hockey:

    hks93, on 16 March 2011 - 07:24 PM, said:
    koliko sam ja cuo spartak je ulozio zalbu jos pre pocetka utakmice na 3 igraca zvezde ali je delegat to ignorisao , odnosno rekao da se spartak zali posle utakmice (to mi je suludo ali su mozda stvarno takve propozicije). licence nisu imali igraci cija su se imena najesce cula na razglasu prilikom saopstavanja strelaca i asistenata.
    you are better with english and i hope you will translate what wrote "hks93". that is the point of game result, and later on hk spartak send letter with "white flag" 'cause they haven't money for pay icehall in novi sad, or belgrade (they will be host next game), 'cause in subotica season with ice is over.

    i agree, hk czvezda is stronger and i like that they will play to hk partizan in big final. but hk partizan also have their roster, if just one goalie is problem for one club which want to step up to higher league like MOL, about what we speak? murray is problem? - please, scored him lot of goals and problem is solved - hk partizan is very weak with defenders, and that is ok 4 you? - you have chance, play hockey and win the game.

    good luck.
    Last edited by BASSA; 17-03-2011 at 08:20.
    Serbian hockey
    Senior 2A - U20 2B - U18 2B

  22. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,041
    Okay, here is the entire translation...

    ----"From what I heard, Spartak submitted a complaint even before the game started, on three of zvezda's players. But, the delegate ignored it and said that spartak should complain after the game (to me that is crazy, but maybe those really are the propositions). License (I think registered on the team he means?) was were not had by those players of zvezda who were most often heard on the announcement for goals and assists. "----


    I dunno, I think zvezda's main players are registered onto them and that they played for zvezda last year? I dunno.



    murray is problem? - please, scored him lot of goals and problem is solved - hk partizan is very weak with defenders, and that is ok 4 you? - you have chance, play hockey and win the game.
    Well, the partizan with all foreign players is a much stronger team than the serbian ones. Yeah - perhaps they will only have Murray - but, even without him they are too strong. From what someone told me recently, they are the only team in serbia with a real sponsor, that the sponsor is the dad of the captain of partizan, and that he sponsors the team only because it serves as his son's little hobby. Well, okay, so they managed to buy off many serbian players onto their team... that does not leave the rest of the teams with much. Having monopolized the players, the least that they can do is to play without foreigners, no? I mean, hey, they could have played with perhaps five foreigners... not let the other team have ANY chance. I think it's best for serbian hockey if they had a more level playing field.

  23. #73
    IHF Member BASSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,079
    Quote Originally Posted by woppa View Post
    Okay, here is the entire translation...

    ----"From what I heard, Spartak submitted a complaint even before the game started, on three of zvezda's players. But, the delegate ignored it and said that spartak should complain after the game (to me that is crazy, but maybe those really are the propositions). License (I think registered on the team he means?) was were not had by those players of zvezda who were most often heard on the announcement for goals and assists. "----


    I dunno, I think zvezda's main players are registered onto them and that they played for zvezda last year? I dunno.





    Well, the partizan with all foreign players is a much stronger team than the serbian ones. Yeah - perhaps they will only have Murray - but, even without him they are too strong. From what someone told me recently, they are the only team in serbia with a real sponsor, that the sponsor is the dad of the captain of partizan, and that he sponsors the team only because it serves as his son's little hobby. Well, okay, so they managed to buy off many serbian players onto their team... that does not leave the rest of the teams with much. Having monopolized the players, the least that they can do is to play without foreigners, no? I mean, hey, they could have played with perhaps five foreigners... not let the other team have ANY chance. I think it's best for serbian hockey if they had a more level playing field.
    hk partizan will play wthout all forigners, only murray will stay. in slohokej the played with

    def:
    sotlat, g.ristic - quellet, s.ilic - lukac, iv.tumbas (sotlar, quellet, lukac left the team)
    here is point statistic about def players (with reg. and playoff statistic):
    http://www.eliteprospects.com/team.p...1&status=stats

    like you see best 3 def left the team, and went home. - agree?
    3 weakest stayed!


    forw:
    terlikar, kovacevic, vucurevic - sretovic, milovanovic, gabric (only domestic players)
    http://www.eliteprospects.com/team.p...1&status=stats
    ... and milovanovic scored many-many points? -> agree?

    p.s.
    Serbia have 3 best players:
    m.kovacevic, b.mamic (ferencvaros), m.milovanovic
    that is truth about him like player.

    Last edited by BASSA; 17-03-2011 at 12:00.
    Serbian hockey
    Senior 2A - U20 2B - U18 2B

  24. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by BASSA View Post
    hk partizan will play wthout all forigners, only murray will stay. in slohokej the played with

    def:
    sotlat, g.ristic - quellet, s.ilic - lukac, b.tumbas (sotlar, quellet, lukac left the team)
    here is point statistic about def players (with reg. and playoff statistic):
    http://www.eliteprospects.com/team.p...1&status=stats

    like you see best def left the team, and went home. - agree?

    forw:
    terlikar, kovacevic, vucurevic - sretovic, milovanovic, gabric (only domestic players)
    http://www.eliteprospects.com/team.p...1&status=stats
    ... and milovanovic scored many-many points? -> agree?

    p.s.
    Serbia have 3 best players: m.kovacevic, b.mamic (ferencvaros), m.milovanovic
    that is truth about him like player.

    I am very surprised that they did not have another D player... I thought they did. But, even their official site confirms it, http://www.hkpartizan.com/index.php?...=78&Itemid=130

    So basically they are going to be playing without defense? Is that even allowed? Only two players in that position are not enough.


    Earlier in the season there was some speculation of some HK Vitez joining - if that was true or not I don't know - but supposedly partizan did not want to let some of their D players go over.
    So perhaps they will call these players...
    Nikolic Nemanja http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=57668 - well okay after checking the link it looks like he was with spartak a little bit, so he falls out of consideration
    Jankovic Bogdan - no, nevermind, he's not a D position
    Dunda Nikola http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=44456

  25. #75
    IHF Member BASSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,079
    Quote Originally Posted by woppa View Post
    I am very surprised that they did not have another D player... I thought they did. But, even their official site confirms it, http://www.hkpartizan.com/index.php?...=78&Itemid=130

    So basically they are going to be playing without defense? Is that even allowed?
    Only two players in that position are not enough.
    many times i hardly tried to understand you, but even now i can't - what is writer want to say? ... if somebody could understand what this person want to tell us i will be thankfull.

    just keep your way to promote serbian hockey and i wish you all the best.
    woppa, sorry - but your serbian/english is like person after 20 beers.




    hk partizan
    def.
    g.ristic, s.ilic, i.tumbas (we will see who play like def: m.prokic or b.gabric?) and etc.

    .
    .
    bye.
    .
    .
    Serbian hockey
    Senior 2A - U20 2B - U18 2B

  26. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,041
    OKay, three players right now. I dunno, I would think they need more. You suggest that one of the other players might play defense... but if they never played defense then that might not be a good option. There's 60 minutes... the three players can't play more than 30 mins each... they will be too thin in the back. :P
    It will be interesting.




    Hokej.rs reports that Zvezda wins the series 2-0. So I guess spartak resigned game 2.

    The schedule for the first two games in the finals, according to hokej.rs is...

    19.03.2011, 17.45h,
    20.03.2011, 17.45h,


    Zvezda and Partizan have not played in almost two years I think. So I am glad that they're gonna go against one another - I bet that the soccer fans will fill up the stadium easily.

  27. #77
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Berikon, Switzerland
    Posts
    2,718
    the 2nd 1/2 final between Spartak and CV was cancelled (0:5 forfeit for CV), because, Spartak has no more ice and some injured player.
    Cheers, Franco

  28. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,041
    The spartak-zvezda game...

    KHK Crvena zvezda – HK Spartak 7:2 (2:1, 3:0, 2:1)

    15.03.2011.
    Result
    Minute, Team, Scoerer, Assistants
    1:0 CZV Filipović Dimitrije Brkušanin Marko 6'
    1:1 SPA Lecković Boris Bursać Nikola 13'/PP1
    2:1 CZV Filipović Dimitrije Sibinović Luka 19'/PP1
    3:1 CZV Brkušanin Marko Filipović Dimitrije, Korać Mihajlo 30'
    4:1 CZV Bursać Nikola Brkušanin Marko 36'
    5:1 CZV Brkušanin Marko Korać Mihajlo, Filipović Dimitrije 40'
    6:1 CZV Đorđević Ljubomir Gačić Stefan, Pavlović Miodrag 48'
    6:2 SPA Dobrinko Kerleta Maslac Mihael 59'/PP1
    7:2 CZV Varga Oliver Pavlović Miodrag 60'/PP1
    Shots on goal:
    CZV 37 (12, 14, 14)
    SPA 27 (10, 10, 7)
    Penalties:
    CZV 16 (4, 0, 34)
    SPA 16 (4, 0, 10)





    The finals began. Zvezda lost 2-4 to Partizan. For a little bit Zvezda actually had the lead. People say this result is a surprise - that they expected Partizan to do far better. I think that Zvezda might have done even better had Zvezda not been missing Brkusanin. Reports say that Brka was badly injured in the first period - I don't know if someone went after him or what happened.



    Here are the results....

    Partizan-Crvena Zvezda 4:2 (1:1, 3:1, 0:0)

    Strelci:

    1:0 Sretović (Milovanović) 4.min, SH1

    1:1 Sabadoš (Bibić) 4.min, PP2

    1:2 Sabadoš (Korać) 21.min.

    2:2 Kovačević (G.Ristić, Prokić) 24.min, PP1

    3:2 Komazec (Glavonjić, Janković) 27.min.

    4:2 Kovačević (Vučurević, Prokić) 30.min, PP1

    Isključenja: Partizan 20 minuta (Prokić 6, Babić 4, Janković 2, Milovanović 2, S.Ristić 2, Vučurević 2, Sretović 2), Crvena Zvezda 20+30 minuta (Sibinović 4+30, Sabadoš 6, Đorđević 4, Bibić 2, Ilić 2, Ranković 2)

    Broj power play situacija: Partizan 9, C.Zvezda 9.

    Broj šuteva: Partizan 41, Crvena Zvezda 18.

    Partizan: Murray, G.Ristić, Tumbas, Kovačević, Prokić, Vučurević, Ilić, Glavonjić, Milovanović, Sretović, Gabrić, Komazec, Ogrizović, Janković, Raković, S.Ristić, Babić, Paunović.

    Crvena Zvezda: Ranković, A.Luković, Korać, Brkušanin, Sabadoš, Sibinović, Bibić, B.Ilić, S.Gačić, N.Gačić, Đorđević, Varga, Isaković, Protić, Pavlović, Vujinović, F.Raković, M.Luković.






    I'm still not happy that Partizan has Murray on the team. But, it is what it is. :P




    edit: Video from the game... http://www.b92.net/sport/zimski/hoke...&nav_id=500413
    Last edited by woppa; 20-03-2011 at 05:47.

  29. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,041
    Partizan won the second game. They win the championship.

    http://www.b92.net/sport/zimski/hoke...&nav_id=500568

    Crvena zvezda – Partizan 1:11 ( 0:3, 1:3, 0:5)

    0:1 Sretović (Prokić) 2.min.

    0:2 Kov ačević (Babić) 14.min.

    0:3 Vučurević (Kovačević, Milovanović) 20.min, PP1

    0:4 Ogrizović 23.min.

    1:4 Korać (Sabadoš) 25.min.

    1:5 Milovanović (Kovačević) 25.min.

    1:6 Janković (Ogrizović, Raković) 28.min.

    1:7 Milovanović (Kovačević, Vučurević) 41.min.

    1:8 Janković 42.min.

    1:9 Ogrizović (Babić, S.Ristić) 51.min, PP1

    1:10 Milovanović (Kovačević) 54.min, SH1

    1:11 Glavonjić 56.min.

    Penalties: Crvena Zvezda 17+20 minutes (B.Ilić 13+20, S.Gačić 2, Sibinović 2), Partizan 16+10 minutes (Janković 4+10, Vučurević 6, Kovačević 4, Raković 2)

    Number of power play situations: Crvena Zvezda 5, Partizan 4.

    Shots on goal: Crvena Zvezda 21, Partizan 49.
    Last edited by woppa; 21-03-2011 at 01:00.

  30. #80
    IHF Staff Davide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Posts
    14,069
    Quote Originally Posted by woppa View Post
    The spartak-zvezda game...

    KHK Crvena zvezda – HK Spartak 7:2 (2:1, 3:0, 2:1)

    15.03.2011.
    Result
    Minute, Team, Scoerer, Assistants
    1:0 CZV Filipović Dimitrije Brkušanin Marko 6'
    1:1 SPA Lecković Boris Bursać Nikola 13'/PP1
    2:1 CZV Filipović Dimitrije Sibinović Luka 19'/PP1
    3:1 CZV Brkušanin Marko Filipović Dimitrije, Korać Mihajlo 30'
    4:1 CZV Bursać Nikola Brkušanin Marko 36'
    5:1 CZV Brkušanin Marko Korać Mihajlo, Filipović Dimitrije 40'
    6:1 CZV Đorđević Ljubomir Gačić Stefan, Pavlović Miodrag 48'
    6:2 SPA Dobrinko Kerleta Maslac Mihael 59'/PP1
    7:2 CZV Varga Oliver Pavlović Miodrag 60'/PP1
    there should be a mistake in boxscore...same Bursac played for both teams?

  31. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Davide View Post
    there should be a mistake in boxscore...same Bursac played for both teams?
    I don't know. I guess Hokej.rs has some issues.

    Bassa might be able to find out what's going on. I just copy what that site posts. Their final results are always correct though, so at least that's right.

  32. #82
    IHF Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Berikon, Switzerland
    Posts
    2,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Davide View Post
    there should be a mistake in boxscore...same Bursac played for both teams?
    Davide,

    4th goal from CZ was from Luka Sibinovic. I've the original gamesheet.
    Cheers, Franco

  33. #83
    IHF Staff Davide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Posts
    14,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Davide,

    4th goal from CZ was from Luka Sibinovic. I've the original gamesheet.
    thanks!

  34. #84
    IHF Member baxus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beograd, Serbia
    Posts
    155
    you are way out of line saying this:

    Quote Originally Posted by woppa View Post
    From what someone told me recently, they are the only team in serbia with a real sponsor, that the sponsor is the dad of the captain of partizan, and that he sponsors the team only because it serves as his son's little hobby.

    marko milovanovic is one of the best serbian players, he's definitely not some daddy's boy who gets a hockey club to pass his time.
    and his father was also partizan's captain back in 1986. when they won the national title in the league that included slovenian teams.

    p.s. Duca sends his regards:
    ohk beograd je jedan veliki gospodin
    Last edited by Steigs; 08-04-2011 at 02:46.
    first they ignore you...
    then they laugh at you...
    then they fight you...
    then you win!

  35. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by baxus View Post
    you are way out of line saying this:



    marko milovanovic is one of the best serbian players, he's definitely not some daddy's boy who gets a hockey club to pass his time.
    and his father was also partizan's captain back in 1986. when they won the national title in the league that included slovenian teams.

    p.s. Duca sends his regards:
    Well, the son, Partizan's captain, is the son of the sponsor of the team. So, I think that the dad, who sold a company for over 200 million euros or dollars a few years ago, pumps in money to keep the thing going as some sort of amusement for himself and his son. At least that's the impression that I got when talking to a guy who is in the rival zvezda team a couple weeks ago. I think it makes sense.
    I think it would make more sense to pump some money in for a new arena, or perhaps two new arenas. That would help hockey and winter sports much more.

    Now yeah, you are right, I went too far when I said others have no sponsors. Fine, they do. But, the sponsors are not meaningful sponsors. They basically do not give enough for a club to be competitive or have a meaningful team. A club needs at least 200,000 euros in sponsor money, I think. Zvezda's and Spartak's sponsors combine probably are not even half of that. As for Vojvodina - they probably don't even have a sponsor? I think the city ran in to save them or something recently? I'm not sure. The final picture that is seen is one where one team can not be defeated by any others. That's unfortunate, to not have viable competition in the country. There's not much point in having a regular season under such conditions - and as has been seen the season last year was sad... this years season was a joke, or perhaps "a fraction of a season"... the league in my opinion only exists for the purpose of keeping team serbia in iihf tournaments.

    Do correct me if I am wrong.
    Last edited by Steigs; 08-04-2011 at 02:46.

  36. #86
    IHF Member RiaRiaHungaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    598
    Sponsors aren't sponsors. There's a BIG difference whether you're sponsored by Beobanka or by Autopraonica Vukovic...

  37. #87
    IHF Member baxus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beograd, Serbia
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by woppa View Post
    Well, the son, Partizan's captain, is the son of the sponsor of the team. So, I think that the dad, who sold a company for over 200 million euros or dollars a few years ago, pumps in money to keep the thing going as some sort of amusement for himself and his son. At least that's the impression that I got when talking to a guy who is in the rival zvezda team a couple weeks ago. I think it makes sense.

    I think it would make more sense to pump some money in for a new arena, or perhaps two new arenas. That would help hockey and winter sports much more.

    Now yeah, you are right, I went too far when I said others have no sponsors. Fine, they do. But, the sponsors are not meaningful sponsors. They basically do not give enough for a club to be competitive or have a meaningful team. A club needs at least 200,000 euros in sponsor money, I think. Zvezda's and Spartak's sponsors combine probably are not even half of that. As for Vojvodina - they probably don't even have a sponsor? I think the city ran in to save them or something recently? I'm not sure. The final picture that is seen is one where one team can not be defeated by any others. That's unfortunate, to not have viable competition in the country. There's not much point in having a regular season under such conditions - and as has been seen the season last year was sad... this years season was a joke, or perhaps "a fraction of a season"... the league in my opinion only exists for the purpose of keeping team serbia in iihf tournaments.

    Do correct me if I am wrong.
    i knew who you were talking to the moment you mentioned "the reign of terror" and will not waste breath nor fingertips on that person.
    and what gives you (or the one you've been talking to for that matter) the right to determine how someone should spend their money? or what business is it of yours how much money he got for selling his company?
    feel free to go and make a fortune, then decide what to do with it.

    just for the record, chairman of crvena zvezda hockey club has money as well (he owns a sports cable network, among other things).
    if he wanted to, i'm fairly certain he could afford running a proper team, but he doesn't want to do that and is within his rights to do what he wants with his money.
    Last edited by Steigs; 08-04-2011 at 02:45.
    first they ignore you...
    then they laugh at you...
    then they fight you...
    then you win!

  38. #88
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,041
    and what gives you (or the one you've been talking to for that matter) the right to determine how someone should spend their money? or what business is it of yours how much money he got for selling his company?
    They are doing what they like for their own team.
    But, what I have a problem with is how they portray a picture that says that what is good for that team is the only thing that is good for hockey in serbia. That is basically what their rhetoric has come down to. It's not just that what bothers me... I find it worrying how they and their supporters are so arrogant.

    just for the record, chairman of crvena zvezda hockey club has money as well (he owns a sports cable network, among other things).
    if he wanted to, i'm fairly certain he could afford running a proper team, but he doesn't want to do that and is within his rights to do what he wants with his money.
    It is to my knowledge that zvezda's sponsors are not big companies that can spend millions of dollars. Partizan's sponsor on the other hand has hundreds of millions of euros in cash. So, they are set for a very long time.
    Zvezda's guy is doing something that is perhaps much better for hockey in serbia - he's building up junior sections first, going from the bottom up. I just hope that zvezda's players go to teams other than partizan - like sabados going to bled - and then that they come back to Zvezda when they get some serious sponsor.
    Last edited by Steigs; 08-04-2011 at 02:44.

  39. #89
    IHF Member BASSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,079
    Quote Originally Posted by woppa View Post
    It is to my knowledge that zvezda's sponsors are not big companies that can spend millions of dollars. Partizan's sponsor on the other hand has hundreds of millions of euros in cash. So, they are set for a very long time.

    Zvezda's guy is doing something that is perhaps much better for hockey in serbia - he's building up junior sections first, going from the bottom up. I just hope that zvezda's players go to teams other than partizan - like sabados going to bled - and then that they come back to Zvezda when they get some serious sponsor.
    i hope that in the future hk czvezda will unit with hk partizan in the way to be farm team (like hk beostar) and that his best players will play for one professional team like hk partizan is.

    on the other side some players with not so high level will always have chance to play some leagues like hungary2 or hungary u21. that is good for both side and for srb league in the future (where players from hk czvezda will play again for red-white colors in our championship - partizan, czvezda, vojvodina, beostar, spartak - something like romanian league).

    by my side hk czvezda is on amateur lever if we look at hk partizan. i hope that in the future boss of hk czvezda will earn lot of cash and give that money for improvement his club on the highest level than now. but this amateur level don't means that they doing wrong, i full agree with what they doing now - that is the best way for our srb hockey (big mistake of hk partizan is that they haven't youth categories, but in the future maybe they will copy-paste hk czvezda's road to the "heaven").

    only problem with you is your glasses which knows only red-white color and can't recognise what is good and what is wrong. when somebody love other colors you are against him, and you watch him like some kind of enemy. that is only problem with your understanding of situation, and that is not give you permission to insult anybody, especialy the player like Marko Milovanovic - that was very low by your side, and you know that!

    Last edited by BASSA; 08-04-2011 at 12:43.
    Serbian hockey
    Senior 2A - U20 2B - U18 2B

  40. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,041
    Is Beostar really a farm team? I think they have goals to have a senior team in the near future, no? Only one or two players from Beostar went on to Partizan.

    You are wrong that I only support Red Star. I support a league in which there is a level playing field. So, I usually support the weaker team.

    I think that it is a joke to imagine Red Star being Partizan's farm team. Why - well, look at the results from not too long ago, Partizan beat them by only 4-2 - farm teams lose by much bigger margins. Now yeah, the next game they lost, but they were not playing with their best players, so that is why. I would rather see Zvezda's top players as parts of other teams - like Sabados is playing in Bled. Why should Partizan benefit from other teams hard development of players over many years? Partizan has not put the effort into that. That said, I have a hard time imagining Partizan being better than they are right now.



    I am not against Partizan. I am against their arrogant management and arrogant fans. In reality they're no better than any other team - their only difference is that they have money to buy off more players - that's the only difference. They are not a better club/organization than any other ones, yet they want to put it in everyone's face that "they're number one." In general I support Partizan over Zvezda - because Zvezda/Red Star soccer fans drove me nuts saying how Zvezda is the best, and would not stop saying that - well, they cooled down after Partizan won the last few years... so now that Partizan fans are winning the upper hand, I will be supporting Zvezda for soccer. :p And so the pendulum swings back and forth. There has to be a balance, not one team winning all the time.

    I did not insult Marko Milovanovic. Carefully read what I had written. I had written that his dad sold off some company for a lot of money, and that his dad is the main sponsor, using the club as some sort of amusement for his son. You think that anyone else would put that much money into the club if their son was not an important figure in that club and didn't care about hockey? No.

  41. #91
    IHF Member BASSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,079
    Quote Originally Posted by woppa View Post
    Well, the partizan with all foreign players is a much stronger team than the serbian ones. Yeah - perhaps they will only have Murray - but, even without him they are too strong. From what someone told me recently, they are the only team in serbia with a real sponsor, that the sponsor is the dad of the captain of partizan, and that he sponsors the team only because it serves as his son's little hobby. Well, okay, so they managed to buy off many serbian players onto their team... that does not leave the rest of the teams with much. Having monopolized the players, the least that they can do is to play without foreigners, no? I mean, hey, they could have played with perhaps five foreigners... not let the other team have ANY chance. I think it's best for serbian hockey if they had a more level playing field.


    Quote Originally Posted by woppa
    I am not against Partizan. I am against their arrogant management and arrogant fans. In reality they're no better than any other team - their only difference is that they have money to buy off more players - that's the only difference. They are not a better club/organization than any other ones, yet they want to put it in everyone's face that "they're number one." In general I support Partizan over Zvezda - because Zvezda/Red Star soccer fans drove me nuts saying how Zvezda is the best, and would not stop saying that - well, they cooled down after Partizan won the last few years... so now that Partizan fans are winning the upper hand, I will be supporting Zvezda for soccer. :p And so the pendulum swings back and forth. There has to be a balance, not one team winning all the time.
    If i could see, your knowledge is quite well about situation in serbia. plaese, let us to know more about those differnce in serbian hockey... realy, i didn't know about those things? ... woppa, please be normal and change your glasses with reality colors. please.
    Last edited by BASSA; 09-04-2011 at 02:23.
    Serbian hockey
    Senior 2A - U20 2B - U18 2B

  42. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,041
    What's wrong with wanting a balanced competition?

    Is it not reality that the guys from Partizan and their fans are arrogant? Is that not a fact? They portray themselves to be "god" of hockey in Serbia, when in fact they don't even let domestic players play in goal...


    edit: So according to some guy Partizan plays their foreign goalie some 6,000 dollars or euros a month. And some figures that are not far off for their other foreign players. The result is that we do not have a good goalie to represent serbia at the IIHF lower division tournament. This is one example/reason why I am disappointed in the organization. With such high money behind them, one would think that they could build an arena or two, no?
    Last edited by woppa; 12-04-2011 at 04:20.

  43. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,041
    The under 16 championship is still going on.



    And some interesting news... the former bankrollers of HK Novi Sad got arrested. Both the director(financier), and his sons (who played for the team) got jailed.

    Here are their stats - http://eurohockey.com/player/6168-dejan-pavicevic.html - it's quite interesting how dejan had an awesome season in 96/97.

    My guess is that they stepped on the toes of the wrong people. Oh well. It really is a shame that they don't/can't fund a hockey team no more. :(



    http://www.b92.net/eng/news/crimes-a...2&nav_id=73766

    Police confirm arrests of former bank officials
    Source: B92, Tanjug

    NOVI SAD -- Interior Minister Ivica Dačić said Tuesday the police had arrested a number of former Metals Bank officials and company owners.

    They are accused of stealing EUR 10mn from the bank, according to Tanjug, while other reports mention the figure of EUR 18mn.

    According to Dačić, they were arrested for granting loans based on insufficient or fake collateral.

    "The arrested include the Metals Bank management and owners of certain companies," the minister noted, adding that the operation was a continuation of the fight against organized crime.

    There will be more operations like this one, because there are many requests from workers for the police to investigate their companies, said Dačić.

    Among those arrested in Novi Sad is the former bank director, Ananije Pavićević.

    In October 2008, the National Bank of Serbia introduced extraordinary measures at the bank and suspended its management, naming new officials.

    One of the managers named then, Srđan Petrović, was arrested in November 2010 on suspicion that he and two other persons laundered more than EUR 3.5mn of fugitive drug lord Darko Šarić's cocaine money.

    Earlier the same year, Metals Bank officially became Development Bank of Vojvodina, after the provincial government became its majority owner in 2009.
    Last edited by Davide; 13-04-2011 at 15:00. Reason: change link stats

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •